DEEP INSIDE DALTON: Converting the Jock-Next-Door into a Chempig

rawrawraw76

• 2 weeks later...

What's  best about this story?

1. The kids  clearly a kid doesn't want to be done,so he's a victim from the start, it's all about power

2. There's no lovey-dovey stuff, its just about getting him controlled, pozzed and addicted, earnig profits from being traded out, then dumped

Who could want more?

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

It is simultaneously a good thing that we don't live in a world in which gay men can chem, rape, and poz innocent high school boys without consequences...and a deeply regrettable thing that we don't live in a world in which men like Tom, Brian, Jesse, and Tristan (that fucking sexy bastard) can chem, rape, and poz boys like Jace and Dalton without consequences. A fantastic, gripping story! 

• Like 4

On 9/23/2016 at 6:58 PM, rawrawraw76 said:

I turned to Jesse. “OK, we need to step this up a few notches. You have that second slam?”

He nodded, then flashed an evil grin. “This one’s…a little bigger. Can I administer this time?”

“Fuck yeah,” I replied. “I’ll just keep teasing this faggot’s cunt while you plunge some more meth into his vein.”

Jesse went right to work.

I love this moment! Partly, because I really like the idea of Dalton getting slammed by one of his high school classmates, but also because I appreciate Tom telling him to "plunge some more meth into his veins." I appreciate the lack of euphemism. The word meth is used so seldom here that it actually has more power in those instances when it is used. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 3/9/2023 at 6:11 AM, pozboy said:

What's  best about this story?

1. The kids  clearly a kid doesn't want to be done,so he's a victim from the start, it's all about power

2. There's no lovey-dovey stuff, its just about getting him controlled, pozzed and addicted, earnig profits from being traded out, then dumped

Who could want more?

Same as having an employer being an employee. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...