DEEP INSIDE DALTON: Converting the Jock-Next-Door into a Chempig

rawrawraw76

Slampig Walton and Slampig Jesse Fuckn each other's sloppy hole's here while being served increased rigs would be an epic episode to see. Yes, I like the breeding of these two slampigs side by side effects and together. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 8/9/2017 at 1:27 AM, cansmoker84 said:

You're not the only one kid, but I wouldn't hold your breath too long... they say it'll kill your brain cells lol

I know two things that will kill my brain cells - and I'd LOVE for YOU to give them BOTH to ME.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

After the 3 of them took turns on Daltons partied up fickhole, he was begging for more cock n meth. Please give me more! I cant get enough! He was spun out of this world n whimpering.

Jesse said, We should take him to Tristans, hes got a houseful that can bang this faggot. What u say Dalton, wanna get even higher n get gangbamged? 

Oh fuck yes!! He moaned n squirmed please!!

They got dressed n Tom calls up Tristan n says we got another chemwhore for u, this ones begging to be gangbanged after the 3 of us took turns on him. Yep, he turned out to be an insatiable cockwhore. 

Tristan said, Hot damn! Ive got 10 guys here now n can get alot more, bring the slut over!

They arrive, Tristan introduces himself, Hey bitch! So u wanna get gangbanged? Well theres like 30 guys here n more on the way and lots of tina. 

We all went into a party room w a sling where Daltons spun ass was put into, slammed, more t laced lube pushed up his ass n him begging for dick now. 

Daltons a gangbang whore now, insatiable lil chemwhore.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

On 1/27/2019 at 10:40 AM, Aslan63 said:

After the 3 of them took turns on Daltons partied up fickhole, he was begging for more cock n meth. Please give me more! I cant get enough! He was spun out of this world n whimpering.

Jesse said, We should take him to Tristans, hes got a houseful that can bang this faggot. What u say Dalton, wanna get even higher n get gangbamged? 

Oh fuck yes!! He moaned n squirmed please!!

They got dressed n Tom calls up Tristan n says we got another chemwhore for u, this ones begging to be gangbanged after the 3 of us took turns on him. Yep, he turned out to be an insatiable cockwhore. 

Tristan said, Hot damn! Ive got 10 guys here now n can get alot more, bring the slut over!

They arrive, Tristan introduces himself, Hey bitch! So u wanna get gangbanged? Well theres like 30 guys here n more on the way and lots of tina. 

We all went into a party room w a sling where Daltons spun ass was put into, slammed, more t laced lube pushed up his ass n him begging for dick now. 

Daltons a gangbang whore now, insatiable lil chemwhore.

Eh... don’t try to remake a classic... just saying... If the op wants to keep Daltons story alive, fine. But don’t give a well written story a slammed together chapter.