My First BB With My Bud

• Administrators

This story was original submitted to my old buds blog. It was written by MascBottomForTop (mugenk24euro@tmail.com) who describes himself as "21, 5'5, 120lbs, masculine and athletic, not a twink or boi. Can be sub or fem for the right guy..."

Well I met this guy on adam around September of this year. He's a real cutie. About 5'11 160lbs athletic build. A jack of all trades, he could fix or replace almost anything in a house or car which turned me on bigtime. I love a man that works with his hands. He's older than I am by about 11 years (I'm 21). We flirted for 3 months sending texts and emails. I would drool over his cock picks. Its a monster 9x6 inches. The biggest I had before him was only 6.5 so I knew I was in for a world of pain but I wanted him and he wanted me.

So this Christmas weekend he invited me over to his place in LA and I didn't really feel like driving that far after work but something in me told me to go so I did. And there he was, much better looking in person and the sexiest voice I've heard in a long time. He made me an awesome ceasar salad and cooked the best lasagna I've ever tasted (he knew it was my favorite). We watched Top Gear episodes on BBC for a while and chatted about all kinds of political and social subjects before I decided to make a move.

I moved closer to him on the couch and put my head on his shoulder like I was tired (damn he smelled good) and he put his arm around me. I started kissing his neck and he must have known what I was doing because he grabbed me by the hips and lifted me up to carry me to the bedroom.

Our clothes flew off then he put me face down and kissed me all over ultimately ending up tongue deep in my ass. The sensation felt so good I had goosebumps everywhere. Then he flipped me over and sat on my chest to present his fat cock. I immediately gobbled down as much as I could and let him probe my throat, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper until his balls were about an inch from my chin. I couldn't take anymore. I wanted him inside my hole and he could see it. So he flipped me over once again and slobbered all over my hole getting me soaking wet making me twitch it closed and open with every lick. He reached for some lube and a condom, put it on and slowly tried to stick me but it burned almost like icy hot. I told him to take it off and he said "I don't have anymore condoms..."

Two things ran thru my mind, the first being I've never done it without a condom and the second I really didn't want to ruin the moment. I sat and thought about it knowing I had been tested negative 3 month prior and he had showed me his negative results before so what the hell... I said "I want u inside me now" that's all it took. He somehow someway managed to slide balls deep inside me. There was no pain at all. It felt so good without the condom. His smooth cock sliding in and out teasing my hole at first then slamming it in stabbing at my prostate. It didn't take me long to cum I didn't even touch myself. Just held on to the edge of the bed as he took control of my hole and made it his. I could feel his big balls slapping my ass and I squeezed my muscles tighter around his cock which he loved. It felt like we had been together for years. It wasn't a simple pounding, he made love to me and at the same time made it known this was HIS hole. I could barely keep myself from screaming. About an hour went by he started pumping harder, deeper, faster... I knew he was going to cum and as he pulled back to take it out I pushed back to keep it inside. Then it happened. He gripped my ass hard with his hands and let out the deepest moan I've ever heard. He leaned forward and layed down on top of me pumping slowly as the cum flowed out inside me. His cock throbbing with every shot. I knew from that day forward I would always let him cum inside me.

WOW WHAT A POWERFUL ENDING "It wasn't a simple pounding, he made love to me and at the same time made it known this was HIS hole. I could barely keep myself from screaming. About an hour went by he started pumping harder, deeper, faster... I knew he was going to cum and as he pulled back to take it out I pushed back to keep it inside. Then it happened. He gripped my ass hard with his hands and let out the deepest moan I've ever heard. He leaned forward and layed down on top of me pumping slowly as the cum flowed out inside me. His cock throbbing with every shot. I knew from that day forward I would always let him cum inside me." LOVE IT. Thanks for posting such a hot story!