Taking the plunge...

Ok. So after fantasizing for a few years, hanging out in POZ chat rooms and backing out of dozens of appointments, I was finally ready to take the plunge. I wanted to get bred. I had found a guy on BBRT who looked at my profile a lot, and he was just the type of Daddy I went for—hot, handsome, mid-forties, hairy, kind of a bear, but still pretty fit. We hit it off right away because I was the kind of guy he liked too. At twenty-three years old I’m five foot eight and about one forty-five with hazel eyes and kind of a scruffy beard when I don’t shave. Some guys might call me a cub, but I have a pretty average build, and aside from hairy legs and a nice trail, I’m not that furry. He said that he liked my profile and that we shared some common interests, although most of the things I had listed were things that I was interested in, but had never actually done. We met on the site for cyber-sex a couple times a week, partly because we were too far apart to just hook-up, and partly because we were that into each other.

He was so hot, and such a great cyber-fuck, I decided I wanted him to be the one to breed me and told him so. He asked if I was sure and I said, “As sure as I’ve ever been.”

With that he asked me a lot of questions about what I’d done, and what my fantasies were, and after exchanging a few emails, he said he’d love to help me. He wired me money for a bus ticket (I had said I didn’t want to fly since it was drive of only a few hours) and said he would pick me up at the station.

I caught the bus on Friday afternoon, and planned to spend the weekend in a motel with him and a friend of his from BBRT. I had checked out his profile too, and he was another hot Daddy. I took a long hot shower (where I jacked off twice) before I left, but didn’t pack any extra clothes because I planned on spending the weekend naked. I did bring a small bag with a couple kinds of lube, a pair of handcuffs, and a bottle of poppers. I hoped the other passengers thought it was just my lunch.

When the bus pulled into the station and I walked into the lobby, Mark was there waiting with a warm smile and a nod, and he looked even hotter in person. He threw his arm over my shoulder and ushered me out to the car. I asked if his friend had backed out, but he said that Kevin was going to meet us at the motel. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on him, and actually started blowing him in the car on the way to the room. His cock seemed even bigger than in the pics he’d sent me, but had the same tight, pointed head that made it easier to swallow. The motel wasn’t that far from the bus station, so we arrived before I could get him off, but he just said that we would have plenty of time for that this weekend.

When we got to the room, it was empty, and Mark took out his phone to call Kevin. I set my bag on the night stand, then kicked off my shoes and sat on the edge of the bed. After a brief phone call, Mark explained that Kevin was on his way, but was caught in traffic. Then he pulled his shirt off, exposing his broad, hairy Daddy-chest with pierced left nipple and said, “I don’t think he’d mind if we started without him.”

I stood up as he approached the bed and kissed him while reaching to open his belt. He slipped his tongue through my lips and kissed me deep as his hands roamed from my shoulders to my ass and into my shorts where his fingers found my hole. He was like an octopus! His hands were everywhere as he undressed me. When he finally came up for air and we pulled apart he whipped my t-shirt off over my head and I was standing there naked except for my socks. He grinned as he opened his pants and they dropped down around his ankles. I beat them to the floor as I dropped to my knees and resumed the blowjob I’d started in the car. He braced himself on my shoulders and stepped out of his jeans. I tugged his balls and slowly bobbed my head as I heard him unpacking the contents of my bag. “Oh, ho…” he said, as I heard the handcuffs jingling. Then I heard him set the bottles of lube on the nightstand, and felt his hands kneading my ass. Then I felt one slick finger poking at my tight hole. I moaned a little and pushed back against him. He worked his finger in up to the second knuckle and worked it around a little until I loosened up. “I can’t wait any more, kid.” He said. “I gotta get my cock in this ass.”

“Then let’s not wait.” I said with a grin, and got up on the bed. I sprawled on my back and pulled my knees up a little, spreading wide and winked my hole at him.

He grabbed some lube and got on his knees on the bed, murmuring “Yeah, boy,” as he lubed his cock, “just like the pics in your profile.” He knelt there for a few seconds, grinning down at me and jacking his cock. Then he moved between my legs and bent down to kiss me. He hooked his arms behind my knees and lifted my ass up a bit more as I felt his sleek and dripping cockhead poking at my hole. He started kissing my neck and whispered, “You ready, boy? I’m goin’ in bare. No rubber. No pulling out.”

I moaned as he slipped his tongue in my ear. “Yeah…Yeah daddy. Fuck me!”

He started to push, and worked his cock into me in one long stroke, the pointed head and tapered flange of his cock doing its job and facilitating his penetration. He didn’t stop until his balls were mashed against my ass. I must have been grinning from ear to ear, because I heard him chuckle as he pulled back a little and started a slow easy fuck. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw him grinning down at me as he slowly pumped my ass. Then he reached over to the nightstand for the handcuffs and dangled them over me. “Did you bring the key for these?”

“It must be in the bag.” I reached over for it and found it in the bottom.

He took it from me, dropped it into the nightstand drawer, and I held my wrists up so he could handcuff me to the headboard. As he cuffed me, he checked his watch and wondered what was taking Kevin so long. I said it didn’t matter, since he’d have me all weekend. He wrapped his arms around me and flexed his cock inside me as he ground it in deep. “So when’s the last time you were in a group?”

He kept fucking me slowly as we talked, and I could tell he was holding back from the beads of sweat on his forehead.

“Never,” I replied.

“But your profile said you like groups.”

“I’ve only done a few three-ways,” I said, adding “but I’d love to try a four-way.”

“Or more-way?” he asked, as I felt his cock twitch. “Kevin and I get a group together a couple times a month. It’s been longer than usual for us, so you’re a welcome relief.” He punctuated his sentence with intermittent kisses on my neck and ears and collarbone, and I could tell he was struggling between getting off and making this last as long as possible. He started picking up the pace, and he had the perfect angle to poke my prostate with every thrust. I could feel my cock drooling pre-cum on my stomach. My cock was so hard it hurt, but I couldn’t reach it to jack off.

Then I heard a key-card in the lock and the sounds of the traffic outside as the door opened. The door was in the wall that the headboard was against, so I turned my head to look, and saw Kevin step into the room wearing flip flops, sweatpants and a tank top—clothing that he began to shed as soon as he stepped over the threshold. He was as hot as the pics in his profile, but what really made my cock jump were the other guys who followed him in. The last one locked the door and said, “Looks like this is the place.”

Mark was propped up on his elbows as he turned to the door. “Hey, guys. Strip down, I’m almost done.”

I can only imagine my expression as I looked up at him and said, “What the hell?”

He grinned down at me and said, “I was listening, you know, when you told me about your fantasies and what you wanted to do and try.” His pace continued to quicken. “So I got some of the guys together to load you up good.” My balls started to draw up and my legs began to quiver. I looked around the room and saw seven hot daddy bears, plus Kevin and Mark, all naked now and passing around a bottle of lube as they stroked their cocks. “I made sure they’re all POZ loads too, boy. But I get to be first…!” Then he jammed his cock in to the balls and I couldn’t help but cry out. He stayed in me deep as I felt him begin to tremble. He groaned through gritted teeth, and I felt his cock twitch and pulse as he pumped me full of his toxic load. Feeling his cockhead expand started my own orgasm, and my first blast hit me under the chin, accompanied by cheers and hoots from the others.

When his balls were empty, he collapsed on top of me, smearing my load between us. “They all know the rules, kid," he said, “Nothing that isn’t in your profile.” With that he pulled out with a plop and got up just as Kevin was getting onto the bed.

As Kevin moved into position in between my legs he grinned and said, “Hey kid,” and sank his cock into my slick and well-opened hole. I grunted and moaned and wrapped my legs around him. “Damn, you’re just as hot as I thought you’d be!” Then he grabbed the headboard and started to get up a good rhythm. I heard a couple of the others cheering him on and urging him to fuck my 'College-boy' ass.

Then Mark sat on the side of the bed and I felt his hand roaming across my chest and abs. Another guy sat on the other side of the bed and started to stroke my recovering cock. It was still sensitive, and every time he touched the head, my whole body would jerk. “You just relax and let us use you, boy.” He said, as he pinched one of my nipples. “We’ll make sure you go back home POZ.”

I felt my cock jump as he said that, and it squirted more pre-cum into the hand that was stroking it. I looked around the room at the hot, hairy, naked men all standing around and stroking their cocks—their POZ cocks—and waiting their turn in me. And I knew that THEY knew that they WOULD all get a turn. They would get as many turns as they wanted, actually, with me handcuffed like I was. I couldn’t stop any of them if I had wanted to. I tugged at the handcuffs unconsciously and glanced at Mark. He leaned over to kiss me and winked. “You’ll get to check a few more things off your ‘want to try’ list after this weekend, kid.” I looked up at Kevin, grinning and sweating as he humped and pumped over me. Then I looked around the room again as I realized that several of my fantasies were finally going to come true all at once. Then Mark looked to the others and said, “No names either, guys. Let’s just keep it anonymous.”

I thought back to the profile I had written almost two years ago, and tried to remember all the things I’d listed before I really knew what I wanted. There were only a few things that I’d actually done. The rest was just a wish list. I remembered listing 'anonymous sex' with the other things that sounded hot, but that I never thought I’d really do. I looked around the room again at all the naked men—men who I’d never met, and would probably never meet again, but who I was ready to spread for and give up my hole for them to each get off in. They were all grinning back at me, and the lube on their cocks made sucking sounds as they stroked them. An involuntary grin crept across my face. “Yeah guys,” I said. “I’m your cum-dump for the weekend. Just use me.”

To be continued…

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...