Bottoms and ass muscles

fuckboy20

I hope that's the right terminology for this. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. When I was younger I played with a couple and we had a great time. Although, I was really tight back in that day and didn't know how to relax properly. Was still learning. Afterwards I told the top daddy that I want to learn to be a really good bottom. He told me that at night before I go to bed to tighten my ass muscles. To just tighten them and relax. Back and forth a few times. I asked him why, and he told me tops love it when a bottom tightens their ass muscles during sex.

When I was with my ex, he would always fuck me nearly dry or with just spit using his PA. I'd relax and take him and always loved it. But he pre-cam a lot too so my hole would get sloppy and wet in no time. He started to teach me and tell me to "tighten" up on him while he was fucking me. Sometimes he'd have me shoot my load and continue fucking me while my ass muscles tightened up a little. But then he started teaching me to tighten my ass around his cock between each thrust while fucking me. I started to get good at it and I could tell when it was working because I saw the look on his face, and felt the change in his speed while he was fucking me. A bit, harder to do with someone who has a PA but I loved him inside me and wanted to.

A few nights ago I got together with a top with a load already in my ass. After he fucked and bred me I didn't want him to pull out. So I tightened my ass muscles and rocked my ass back and forth onto his cock. I'm sure I was doing something else I'm not quite aware of too. This resulted in him breeding me consecutively several times. And a leather top I've been seeing I got with him after. After he bred me I didn't want him to pull out either so I did the same thing. And he ended up fucking me again and breeding me which he normally doesn't do. Actually an old fuck buddy I used to have. First time he fucked me I think I did the same thing and he bred me and fucked me twice. Every other time I just stayed still and took it, that's how he liked it.

But last night I did the same thing with a leather top and he told me, "Fuck boy, you're ass is still making my dick hard. I'm going to fuck you again." I mostly get together with older guys so I know that not all guys can cum more than once, and I'm okay with that. That's why it's surprised me lately doing this.

But now, I'm wondering how many guys on here know how to use their ass muscles and really milk a cock after they've been bred. Or not just backing up and matching the top's thrusts but tightening their hole and opening it in a pattern while the top fucks them. Feels incredible for both. The bottoms I've fucked lately, well most of them have just layed there for the most part and take it. It would be nice to find a guy who works his ass on my cock, really works.

So my question is how many bottoms out there can do this? I know some guys on here just lay down or throw their legs in the air and take the fuck. I've had some tops in the past who wanted me to do that. If I tried to move they'd slap my ass and tell me to stay still. Every guy is different.

Here's a little poll (with a long fucking explanation and back story, the usual) asking the bottoms on here if they just take a dick and take the fuck, or if some of them really work their ass on the guys cock when they get fucked. Or if some prefer to just take it. Same goes for the tops. Do the tops here prefer a bottom that lays still so they can drill the hole, or do they prefer the bottom to really work their cock while they are fucking the guy.

If I am reading your correctly you just want to know if a bottom can tighten their ass during or after sex?

I think most can, but if they do is another story. Ive had bottoms who I thought were loose as hell one time, and have a somewhat mediocre experience give me the fuck of my life when they tightened up a bit, and milked it a bit more the next time, so yeah its easily possible. Really I am surprised more bottoms dont know to tighten up a bit when they are getting fucked. I dont want a bottom that takes forever to get inside because they complain it hurts, but when Im in there I dont want to be a hot dog in a hallway either.

Hell I know when I bottom I very much make sure the top feels a nice tight ass.

My former Master and another dom top friend taught me to exercise my ass muscles when getting fucked. My dom friend gave me drills to do during the day at work. Tops really seem to get off on that use of the ass muscles by the bottom.

I just recently started topping ... always been a bottom and so far to my disappointment the bottoms i have fucked seem to do nothing with their ass muscles at all. .. but i was trained to milk and massage my tops cock with my ass muscles. Maybe its time i find a bottom and train him up properly. Bottoms have a job to do for their tops . Using the bottom's ass muscles is part of his job to please his top .

If I am reading your correctly you just want to know if a bottom can tighten their ass during or after sex?

I think most can, but if they do is another story. Ive had bottoms who I thought were loose as hell one time, and have a somewhat mediocre experience give me the fuck of my life when they tightened up a bit, and milked it a bit more the next time, so yeah its easily possible. Really I am surprised more bottoms dont know to tighten up a bit when they are getting fucked. I dont want a bottom that takes forever to get inside because they complain it hurts, but when Im in there I dont want to be a hot dog in a hallway either.

Hell I know when I bottom I very much make sure the top feels a nice tight ass.

I'm sorry I type in riddles almost at times. It's hard to find the point. That's not quite what I'm asking. I think every bottom has the ability to tighten their ass muscles at the end. It's more of like you said. Whether they do or don't.

Haha, you phrased it right. I fucking hate it when a bottom's too tight to get into too. But I know that some bottoms do like getting "Ripped open" so to speak. The problem with ripping a bottom open is (maybe it varies) I think for the time duration it takes away from their tightness and their ability to tighten or control their ass muscle. I've had a top maybe 3 times I can count do that to me and because I was forced open I couldn't really tighten or control my ass muscles. But then again I was younger. But some tops like that, they want a loose hole.

Part of it I think is the anonymous of it. Think about it? In a bottom's view. You got a sex club or something and have a top fuck you. You just kinda lay there and take it and count in your head which load it is, which cock it is. And you think about the other guys you saw and finding more guys to fuck you. I've been there before, so I know that mentality. And again, some tops do just like to pound a bottom that's still and silent.

But I agree. I'm starting to realize too why some top's slap a bottoms ass too. Some do it to try and get the bottom to tighten their hole even for a moment. I know what you mean, I want the guy to tighten up when I'm fucking him, especially when I want to cum. Again, I think it's that most bottoms don't really have the challenge or the motivation to please a top to that degree. I know most guys say they are submissive bottoms. But I think their is a WORLD'S difference between being a submissive and wanting, no needing, to SERVE the top in every way possible. Especially when it comes to bottoming.

But I think the reason is most bottoms just don't have that feel or need to. So I guess the challenge for the top is to try and bring that out in them. Build a lust, desire, or need for the top. For every aspect of him. His cock, his mouth, his body, his weight, his presence, and power. Making the bottom need and want to serve every aspect of him. When I met tops like that I do want to serve them in every way possible and give mysef to them 110% percent. Unfortunately, there are very few guys that make me feel like that. But I think getting fucked is such a joy to me that I'll still put the effort in, unless I see nothing in the top but just a fuck. Then I'll just lay and take it ;)

My former Master and another dom top friend taught me to exercise my ass muscles when getting fucked. My dom friend gave me drills to do during the day at work. Tops really seem to get off on that use of the ass muscles by the bottom.

I just recently started topping ... always been a bottom and so far to my disappointment the bottoms i have fucked seem to do nothing with their ass muscles at all. .. but i was trained to milk and massage my tops cock with my ass muscles. Maybe its time i find a bottom and train him up properly. Bottoms have a job to do for their tops . Using the bottom's ass muscles is part of his job to please his top .

You are very fortunate to have had a Master that took the effort and time to train you. I used to use a butt plug when I was trained by my original Master. But he taught me proper breathing techniques, how to relax, and take toys. But there is also a lot he didn't teach me like douching. But that's because he just half trained me. My former partner trained me more how to tighten my ass muscles during sex and really give him pleasure. Especially with that PA. I can see why they do. I might look more into how to work my ass muscles even better. I want to be the best top/bottom I can be if possible.

Sounds, like we're partially cut from the same cloth. I've started topping recently too. One bottom I fucked last week. Great ass but after he was loose and I bred him a few times there was no tighteness. I tried gripping his ass, I didn't really slap his ass since he's not into too much roughness. Plus, first meeting. But i know he's also been in a sexless relationship for a number of years and his partner doesn't use him.

I completely agree with that statement. It's funny but when I was 19 in a book store I had a really beefy bearish guy serve me and suck my cock. Looking down at him and his eyes filled with the desire to serve. It partially made me wonder if someday I'll have a guy like that or if I'll want that. And I was a complete bottom at the time. Someone at a bath house did the same thing at one point and he was one of the first guys I ever fucked bareback. He was so subservient, beautiful, and his aim was to please me. It feels sort of like a deja vu. I'm appreciating what bottoms that serve do, exactly what I like to do or aim to do.

It's humorous that i used to go to clubs and just lay down and take it up the ass and count load after load but didn't really work for it. Just took it. But fuck, I was working the hell out my ass last night because I had some damn good tops fucking me. I just wish the bottoms I had did that for me too. Maybe I'll find a bottom or two and train them as well. That's a great idea. Or hell, just find a bunch of bottoms and educate them and give them a challenge and something to work for. Then have a bunch of skilled bottoms out there pleasing tops :D

I have always taken pride in my muscle control when getting fucked. I can tighten it up or relax and let it be loose. All tops are different. Some like it open and loose, so not to cum too fast and others want you to milk their load out of them. If I am too tight to get into it usually means I am not turned on. And that is a problem. I am usually turned on so if I am not, there is usually a serious issue.

I have noticed that at parties like CumUnion or a visit to Slammers or a bath house, I get worn out after about 5-6 fucks and milking becomes a "by request only" issue. The sphincter is a small muscle and when it is worn out, there isn't much there. At that point though most tops are just so turned on by the cummy hole that it doesn't matter. It gets them off.

I love working my asshole for a top who gets into it. Bottoms who just lay there and are an open gash are boring.

Haha, you phrased it right. I fucking hate it when a bottom's too tight to get into too. But I know that some bottoms do like getting "Ripped open" so to speak. The problem with ripping a bottom open is (maybe it varies) I think for the time duration it takes away from their tightness and their ability to tighten or control their ass muscle. I've had a top maybe 3 times I can count do that to me and because I was forced open I couldn't really tighten or control my ass muscles. But then again I was younger. But some tops like that, they want a loose hole.

LOL Exactly. Its probably just practice, but I like it when its easy to get in a bottom, but they have great muscle control otherwise. If I had to quantify it I would say I want to be fully in them and at least slow fucking within 30-45 seconds, during the fuck I want them to be tight enough I can feel their walls, maybe loosening up and tightening a few times, then when I get close, get real tight and milk my nut out.

Thats what I do when I bottom, Lol.

I can both ways. If i am really horned I will milk a cock with my ass muscles just like i did last night. He was in heaven and he could not stop convulsing. Then there are other times when i just let a guy do what he does best. If the fuck is a slow fuck. I use my ass muscles as he is retracting to pump me again to cause the friction on his cock that makes him want to plow me more. I find it very hard for me to use my ass muscles during a fast fuck. As a vers bttm when i top i do to the bottom what the top does to me and the bottom always seems to enjoy it as well

I'm usually able to fit my ass like a glove to the dick in my ass. If I've played with a guy before and I know the rhythm of his fuck, I can and will "let it loose and then lock it". And that drives most guys to the edge. But I don't even try this with the jackhammer tops.

I'll not be so legnthy.

I have always taken pride in my muscle control when getting fucked. I can tighten it up or relax and let it be loose. All tops are different. Some like it open and loose, so not to cum too fast and others want you to milk their load out of them. If I am too tight to get into it usually means I am not turned on. And that is a problem. I am usually turned on so if I am not, there is usually a serious issue.

I have noticed that at parties like CumUnion or a visit to Slammers or a bath house, I get worn out after about 5-6 fucks and milking becomes a "by request only" issue. The sphincter is a small muscle and when it is worn out, there isn't much there. At that point though most tops are just so turned on by the cummy hole that it doesn't matter. It gets them off.

I love working my asshole for a top who gets into it. Bottoms who just lay there and are an open gash are boring.

You are right, sometimes if a bottom tightens that aren't into you or the situation. One guy I was with last night his partner was really into me but he didn't seem so much, and I could tell he was tightening up. He told me later, because he was kissing and all over me, that he doesn't do public sex as much, especially since we were in an open room. He was nervous was all. But you are right, the top has to do their job too. I guess that comes from experience of being with different types of tops. I'll remember that. Holy shit, I literally spit my coffee at the computer screen when you said open gash. I don't know why but the way you phrased that was fucking funny as hell.

LOL Exactly. Its probably just practice, but I like it when its easy to get in a bottom, but they have great muscle control otherwise. If I had to quantify it I would say I want to be fully in them and at least slow fucking within 30-45 seconds, during the fuck I want them to be tight enough I can feel their walls, maybe loosening up and tightening a few times, then when I get close, get real tight and milk my nut out.

Thats what I do when I bottom, Lol.

I call it practice and motivation. I agree with that. I'd much rather be with a bottom who knows how to tighten up his ass muscles or loosen them up and know when to and fuck him for a long time. Breeding him too and fucking him for a session then just seeding a number of bottoms. Quality over quantity.

I guess I mostly tighten up now. Seems to be what the tops I'm with so far like. Feels fucking great in my hole too.

I with most bottoms so far. I can tighten it up or let it loose. It all depends on the top and how they enjoy the hole they are fucking. However, in my expierence, I've had tops who while they were fucking me or they took a pause for whatever reason but were still in me and I tighten my muscles, most tend to roll their eyes back as if they had never expierenced a bottom doing that before. I've also noticed, at least with me anyway, that the length of the dick also comes into play, if they are to short for my big ole bear butt, they tend to pop out when I tighten up so for a smaller dick I usually don't do it while they are actually fucking me. THis probably wouldn't be a problem for most of the bottoms here, since most of you are on the thin side and have cute firm little ass'. :)

Actually I have had amazing time with a top who says "don't tighten up, I want you to stay as open as possible". Wow, that is hot. It's harder to do than you might think cause as soon as he says it you want to squeeze but can't. Staying loose no matter what he does is a real challenge and it makes me so hot. I've also had tops who were about to bust and didn't want to yet say "Don't move a muscle" and they mean those muscles too. If I'd so much as squeeze the head he'd blow. Also hot.

To me the idea of a "tight hole" is overrated because I know a "loose hole" would feel better for the guy fucking me at that particular moment. It's already been mentioned here that not all guys react the same way at the moment they cum.

I once knew a guy who fucked me several times over a period of years, and with no exception every time he started shooting his load his body would start shacking and he would ask me not to touch his body. To lower the intensity of his experience I would open my hole wide to minimize the friction around his cock so he wouldn't pull out right away to stop this intense experience.

Like many guys here, while getting fucked I alternate between a loose and a tight hole and I try to pay a lot of attention to how the guy fucking me reacts so I listen to what he says, even in a darkroom or gloryhole where I don't see him. While being fucked by a jackhammer top I softly tighten my hole and wait for his reaction. Many times all a jackhammer top needs is a light squeeze to send him over the edge.

I always play it by ear and do whatever feels good with that guy at that moment. But where I always do the same with every guy who fucks me, is at the moment when I realize that he is ready to shoot his load.

Whether he tells me "I'm going to cum" or I hear the moaning or the breathing, at that moment I relax my ass muscles and make my hole wide open, and let the guy go deeper if he needs more friction for his cock. I may tighten a bit before I relaxed it and after a few seconds, and if I notice that tightening my hole will help milk the cock I do tighten my ass muscles. But I pay close attention because I want to prevent an early pull-out which sometimes are the consequence of a tight hole.

Guest MusclepigcunT

Most guys who fuck me like that my pussy is loose. Many come on to me because I'm a FF bottom and they like it that I can take a big dick with no problem.