Can a cum whore be tamed?

TigerMilner

I met a man the other day, online. We emailed, then texted. His pics were hot and he had an 8" uncut cock I wanted. I knew he was looking for relationship material and I just wanted a good fuck. So I told him about my website and he checked it out. He came back with "how do you tame a wild stallion like you?" He decided he was not enough for me. I sure wasn't going to try to convince him was exciting enough for me. He obviously was not. I like a man with attitude and confidence.

Anyway, it made me start to think, can a cum whore be tamed? Do you guys think that men who like multiple and random sex hookups can fall for and be satisfied by one man? Not that I'm looking for that, but then, arent we all on some level? What do you think?

Guest JizzDumpWI

I think relationships don't require monogamy - and that one can enjoy both a great relationship and still get need for variety met. I think very few, if any men, can be satisfied with only one sex partner.

Anyway, it made me start to think, can a cum whore be tamed? Do you guys think that men who like multiple and random sex hookups can fall for and be satisfied by one man? Not that I'm looking for that, but then, arent we all on some level? What do you think?

I don't think you could or should tame a cumwhore. I was partnered for thirty years with a man who didn't even like to get fucked. But we were great together in every other way. So we knew enough to let the other play how they needed to be happy. If he was happy just sucking cock with some 20 year old--great. And he let me piss fuck guys who could handle all I could dish out. But I always knew who I was going home to---and tell him all about it. I had the best of both worlds--a rich, deep love--and rampant sex.

When he asked me "how can I tame a wild stallion like you?" it sort of turned me on, I mean the idea of him trying to tame me. That is the kind of man I like. I responded "Just try". I can't answer that. I mean I've had three long term relationships in my life and can't say any of them tamed me. Maybe I just need a man who wants a "wild stallion" and appreciates that. Today he started texted me again this morning and said he wasn't giving up on me. lol. I have to admit, he has a beautiful uncut 8" dick and is a Ginger. I've only been with one ginger. A big fat cock is a good start towards taming this wild child. Oh, and he made a point of telling me he is a millionaire. lol. He spent the whole day watching my videos and reading my blog. Maybe he needs some excitement in his life.

I don't think you could or should tame a cumwhore. I was partnered for thirty years with a man who didn't even like to get fucked. But we were great together in every other way. So we knew enough to let the other play how they needed to be happy. If he was happy just sucking cock with some 20 year old--great. And he let me piss fuck guys who could handle all I could dish out. But I always knew who I was going home to---and tell him all about it. I had the best of both worlds--a rich, deep love--and rampant sex.

I think you nailed it here. I've always thought monogomy was important in a relationship, but now i think it is unrealistic. So why burden a good relationship with that. Men are dogs. We need to fuck and we need variety. Having a relationship like you described would awesome. I don't want to be controled, but I would love to have someone to come home to and tell about it. Thanks, FP.

I think you nailed it here. I've always thought monogomy was important in a relationship, but now i think it is unrealistic. So why burden a good relationship with that. Men are dogs. We need to fuck and we need variety. Having a relationship like you described would awesome. I don't want to be controled, but I would love to have someone to come home to and tell about it. Thanks, FP.

I mean how hot would it be for you to not have to sneak home to your partner with a loaded ass?? If you were my partner, you'd come to bed, and wake me up by saying, "I just got bred, do you want it?" and sit on my face for me to felch. Which, of course, would lead to you being bred by me. Couples should celebrate the others sexuality not hide and cheat...no "taming" necessary.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been tamed while in relationships, if I love someone I try to be faithful. However if I'm just with a guy for sex or convenience I'll take as much as possible from as many guys as possible, I give in to my cravings and become a cumslut again. I'm even worse when I'm single, no taming me then, no cock refused, no load turned down.

I think we cannot be tamed. I have been in a longer relationship but it was never monogamy. My bf always shared me with others or even asked me to find others to fuck me. sometimes he found others to fuck me.. when he was away for business, he usually asked me to find a certain number of men to fuck and use me... and if i hadn't found enough he punished me - i think he made me the cum slut i am now finally.

but that's some time ago now - our relationship lasted nearly 4 years

Over the years I have come to realize that love and sex not necessarily have to be with the same guy. When I was younger I believed in "the one guy". Not anymore. I am not in a relationship now but I do think I could be with someone who I would consider my best mate/friend/the-guy-I-go-home-to and love him dearly. But have anon of FB on the side for my sexual needs. As would he. It's a mindset thing I think. Once you get over the fact that monogamy doesn't work with your "love" and both have the same opinion then it could work. Took me a long time to realize this might be an option. I have always had a fear of getting into a relationship, tying myself to one guy and be bored out of my mind sexually after the bliss is over. Now I think you can have a loving, and lasting, relationship with someone as long both agree to let each other free sexually. Point is that finding someone who thinks the same is not that easy.

In my experience, men can change up to 14% of their behavior for up to 4 months at a time. Anyone requiring more than that should be regarded warily.

True sluts can find successful relationships. Just not monogamous ones. The key is finding a partner who understands, appreciates and encourages that side of you. Anything else just won't last.

To me, tame = control. I couldn't be with someone like that.