"Breeding" if not Poz?

14 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

for me, getting bred is anytime a fellow male sodomizes me to the point he  spills his warm male essence inside me and his DNA becomes a part of me, male to male, purely for sport and pleasure.

I agree with you there: ever since I discarded 'conventional sex' (monogamy and 'risk reduction') my mind craves the 'SHARING' of the DNA. I even LOVE the way you utilize words once meant to be derogatory and implying something 'wicked': SODOMIZING! All the other terms that once were an 'insult' or a put-down are now 'thrill words': 'unsafe sex', RAW, BAREBACK, slut, whore, cum-dumpster, 'unprotected sex', no pulling out, spit-lubed, ROUGH, random, anon fucks! Selfish PIGS!

Raw fucks however still come in different 'shades of grey': from pale-white, timid 'dates' doing his quickie and then 'needing a shower', all the way to the shady-dark and mysterious badboy, extended raw sex with multiple ejaculations, rough, thick, veiny champ-cocks all rugged from going commando and having frequent random sex. Those are the cocks that really put me in a daze, pushing straight for the glory or relishing their knob teasing your hole! And then the fucker taking his time, really 'putting mileage on your hole' never bothering much with lube, instead GOING FOR IT, prime-lubed only with spit, his own seed or that of others. And when he says he likes 'sloppy seconds'....

Speaking of semantics and 'bred poz': When I first came out (the second time, as a total bareback player) I did enjoy the admitted POZ guys who were super-sluts hunting on BBRT, with pierced dicks doing POZ-TALK while fucking me. But then after that using all the other apps it was mostly just 'don't ask, don't tell'. Whatever HIS LEGACY is is your guess. At least one of them was trying to 'stealth' me as he played with my hole and it seemed as though his fingernail was purposely 'marking' a tender spot where he imagined his seed would BREED or convert me.  I suspect that most of the sports-fuckers are typically poz or  have a mile-long track record of total promiscuity. My thrill is to imagine the other hot and not so hot dudes getting bred by him or taking their loads... The same goes when I top them. I'm having sex with the impression other cocks left behind! Conditioned the little fucker to crave even more DNA! I get a 'virtual HIGH' imagining all the action the dude I'm with had before me. And when I bottom and I feel that gush of hot seed inside of me, I imagine becoming ever more of a slut, adding HIS TOTAL LIFE-TIME SCORE to mine!

Remember how the prudes used to 'scare' you? "When you fuck somebody you will have had sex with EVERY ONE he had sex with!"  Oh the horror that used to cause the amateur gay boys on the sidelines> I say: "Bring it on! Total CUM-UNION!" It's a somewhat nefarious and intoxicating ritual! And then relishing in the TOTAL ABSORPTION of his cum and his legacy, contra to everything the prudes expect!

But all just sport and pleasure. No shame, no regrets, no pulling out! Instead of running to the shower, you chill! Letting his seed, musk and saliva seep into your body as you willfully relish in the brotherhood bonding!

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, rawsatyr said:

I agree with you there: ever since I discarded 'conventional sex' (monogamy and 'risk reduction') my mind craves the 'SHARING' of the DNA. I even LOVE the way you utilize words once meant to be derogatory and implying something 'wicked': SODOMIZING! All the other terms that once were an 'insult' or a put-down are now 'thrill words': 'unsafe sex', RAW, BAREBACK, slut, whore, cum-dumpster, 'unprotected sex', no pulling out, spit-lubed, ROUGH, random, anon fucks! Selfish PIGS!

Raw fucks however still come in different 'shades of grey': from pale-white, timid 'dates' doing his quickie and then 'needing a shower', all the way to the shady-dark and mysterious badboy, extended raw sex with multiple ejaculations, rough, thick, veiny champ-cocks all rugged from going commando and having frequent random sex. Those are the cocks that really put me in a daze, pushing straight for the glory or relishing their knob teasing your hole! And then the fucker taking his time, really 'putting mileage on your hole' never bothering much with lube, instead GOING FOR IT, prime-lubed only with spit, his own seed or that of others. And when he says he likes 'sloppy seconds'....

Speaking of semantics and 'bred poz': When I first came out (the second time, as a total bareback player) I did enjoy the admitted POZ guys who were super-sluts hunting on BBRT, with pierced dicks doing POZ-TALK while fucking me. But then after that using all the other apps it was mostly just 'don't ask, don't tell'. Whatever HIS LEGACY is is your guess. At least one of them was trying to 'stealth' me as he played with my hole and it seemed as though his fingernail was purposely 'marking' a tender spot where he imagined his seed would BREED or convert me.  I suspect that most of the sports-fuckers are typically poz or  have a mile-long track record of total promiscuity. My thrill is to imagine the other hot and not so hot dudes getting bred by him or taking their loads... The same goes when I top them. I'm having sex with the impression other cocks left behind! Conditioned the little fucker to crave even more DNA! I get a 'virtual HIGH' imagining all the action the dude I'm with had before me. And when I bottom and I feel that gush of hot seed inside of me, I imagine becoming ever more of a slut, adding HIS TOTAL LIFE-TIME SCORE to mine!

Remember how the prudes used to 'scare' you? "When you fuck somebody you will have had sex with EVERY ONE he had sex with!"  Oh the horror that used to cause the amateur gay boys on the sidelines> I say: "Bring it on! Total CUM-UNION!" It's a somewhat nefarious and intoxicating ritual! And then relishing in the TOTAL ABSORPTION of his cum and his legacy, contra to everything the prudes expect!

But all just sport and pleasure. No shame, no regrets, no pulling out! Instead of running to the shower, you chill! Letting his seed, musk and saliva seep into your body as you willfully relish in the brotherhood bonding!

Sodomy is the ultimate act of masculine intimacy. Promiscuity is the mark of a male that has embraced his primal core and indulges himself in the ultimate physical pleasure with as many partners as he can and wears his insanely high partner count as a badge of pride and honor, to be envied by others at his skills as a sexual athlete.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1