Cum, Spit or Swallow? any issues?

any load is taken deep up ass, swallowed or snowballed ... why waste such good proteins?

but yes spunk can taste different from one guy to another, it's a diet thing I believe. Doesn't take away the pleasure of taking that juice up the mouth and just enjoying it's taste before it goes down... :P

• Like 1

From the point of view for a theoretical risk of catching HIV, Swallow is better than Spit. The most likely place for oral health issues, is around the gum line. Cum shots generally happen behind the teeth. When you swallow, it's gone. When you spit, you move the splooge all around your mouth first.

I've been told I had the sweetest cum guys have ever tasted. My morning smoothies must have that additional "health" benefit. Fructose is a major component of Jiz.

Intetesting point Poz1956. I never gave that a thought. Can anything be caught from swallowing?

UOTE=Poz1956;142604]From the point of view for a theoretical risk of catching HIV, Swallow is better than Spit. The most likely place for oral health issues, is around the gum line. Cum shots generally happen behind the teeth. When you swallow, it's gone. When you spit, you move the splooge all around your mouth first.

I've been told I had the sweetest cum guys have ever tasted. My morning smoothies must have that additional "health" benefit. Fructose is a major component of Jiz.