Size & When It Matters

For me, personally, I rarely care about size. I'm in it for the load. That's the reward. It shows I was able to make them cum and that makes me a happy little slut. But, sometimes, I need it to be big. There's an itch that needs to be scratched and below average dicks aren't going to scratch it. As I said, most of the time, I'm as happy as can be taking dicks of all sizes, as long as they work, and can blow a hot load in my ass, but big dicks are necessary from time to time.

What do you guys like? Does it have to be at least average every time? Only hung? Or do you bend over for any size as long as you get the load?

Big dicks make me feel accomplished, but 6-7" is good for daily use. But really, I love big cocks. And for DP two 8" or bigger is easier than two average cocks. Two average cocks someone is always falling out.

Love your screen name!

Average cock size (6-7") will do very nicely but taking on anything bigger (8-9"and bigger) is a challenge and I do love a challenge! It may not go in easy but once it's in my butt it feels like heaven. Made me cum handsfree when I was lucky to have one that size, which I loved. I do envy the guys who have a big whopper. Wish I had one (me=7"), even though I am a bottom mostly. Love massive bulges, certainly when they are freeballing in gym wear or shorts or can see the outline of their cock in their business suit trousers. Instant boner.

Big cocks are everything. Small cocks are itching like needles and give rather pain than joy.

There is nothing better than getting my hole stuffed with a huge fuck prick, and there is no 'too big' - never.

I also don't consider the load as a reward, and I cannot confirm the reports in many of the threads here, where guys go out and meet many tops in a row and get a load from almost everyone. From my experience, on many occasions, especially in sex parties and bath houses, tops are not only rare, but often go from bottom to bottom and don't cum.

If the top wants to cum though, it's okay with me, no matter whether it might prove that he appreciates the fuck or that he is just in the need to release his pressure. But I will not be disappointed, if he doesn't cum, as long as he fucks me deep and long - with a big cock.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I love a big long fat dick. But one of my best FBs ever was about 5'2". His cock was proportional to him. But holy fuck did he screw me good. He was demanding, forceful and had a ton of staying power. I'd cum, sometimes twice, without touching myself. His was my own Napoleon FB. Only complaint was he wouldn't BB.

Guest Pwrfkme06

I am ok with any it I want a quick fuck, but I do enjoy getting pounded by a cock of great size. I love the feeling of my ass being stretched and also the feeling of complete fullness.