Addicted to being bred

Jakelc

I've noticed that recently I get moody if I don't get bred at least once a day. It's almost taking over my life in fact but since I work from home I have the freedom to pursue cock. I joined a sauna to indulge my cumslut side especially for those days when my fuck buddies aren't available or I can't arrange a hook up. As soon as I get up in the morning I'm horny and feel like I need to get fucked, it doesn't matter if I cum or not I just want to be used. Does anyone else feel like this. It got so bad I've even let one of my regular fuck buddies whore me out.

• Upvote 4

Guest faggot hole

i can understand jakelc's situation well. Those of us who were raised as fuckholes and cum dumpsters understand his situation well. But it is beyond addiction; it is our role in life, it is the purpose of our existence. We understand this. Getting fucked is like breathing -- the essence of life. We cannot live without cock. We cannot function properly without that promise of an imminent load up our asses. Cum is to us what water is to ordinary humans -- it is what sustains us in life.

I don't have the time for daily breeding usually, but the more I get, the more I want -- sharing sperm is a more intimate and satisfying experience to me; plus the naturally occurring nutrients in cum are good for us, too.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

I too get moody when I go too long without being bred. it seems that in recent months my craving for being bred just can't be satisfied. And it seems with every passing week it's getting worse. I'm almost to the point where I may have to accept I'm a cumdump, because i love the feeling of being bred, of having my cunt filled and stretched and eventually loaded with a wet load. Of knowing I'm a receptacle for men and their cum.

I don't have the time for daily breeding usually, but the more I get, the more I want -- sharing sperm is a more intimate and satisfying experience to me; plus the naturally occurring nutrients in cum are good for us, too.

If that's you in your avatar, I think if I had you, the more I get the more I'd want.

You too, Tiger. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck, I've been out of town on assignment for almost 2 months, and in a place where m2m sex was usually not possible.

Well, I'm back and I've got a dryhole that needs fillin'.

I'm gonna feed that breeding addiction tonight by spreading my ass cheeks in a sling and taking all cummers.

I'm not sure I'm addicted to being bred, but feel strongly I'm about to fall over that edge.  I know I'm addicted to cum since I'm a ready cocksucker and, if that cock meets my mouth hard or not, I've gotten cum out of all but one of them and swallowed every drop I got the chance.

On the other hand, I've been fucked by two men so far (sorry, I don't get out much) and only been bred by one, but started feeling that addiction to having that one to continue fucking and seeding me whenever I can entice him to.

I really need to get out more.  Is there anyone in the Memphis area that can help me out with continuing my addiction to being bred? 

• Upvote 1

I'm much more of a binge slut than a daily one. But yes I think it is definitely addictive. Cum inside me is better than any drug I've ever tried. And I've tried most of them.

I'm in your camp, though the more the merrier in my book.

• Upvote 1

I am a binge whore as well... I can go sometimes weeks and be fine but once I get a taste or bred I have an insatiable appetite for awhile... Some weekends I will spen all day everyday on the hunt for more.... Most loads in a weekend was 27 .... Have never come close to that again but I try.

• Upvote 2