First Time With A Dude...Top Or Bottom

Grunt

First Time With A Dude...Top Or Bottom?  

335 members have voted

1. 1. First Time With A Dude...Top Or Bottom?

• Bottom
    • Flipped
    • Just Oral

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

My first time was just oral and sleeping together. I kept the shirt I wore that night. When I drove home with him the seatbelt in his old BMW wore against the shirt and you can see the wear. It was 1990 and the shirt was rayon or something. I just remember spending a lot of money on the shirt but it did the trick and got me my firsttime with a guy. :)

My first time was with a guy in high school. He fucked me in his bedroom using Jergens hand lotion for lube. He came in me and pretty much told me to leave. I remember the smell of that lotion and to this day it reminds of sex when I smell it. We flipped once or twice after that, but he was almost always my top.

First time was in the locker room after high school baseball practice. i was second string catcher on the team and first string catcher in the locker room. Before the season was over, every guy on the team and two of the coaches had fucked me.

The age of consent in the U.K. is sixteen. I started attending gay discos in my city at sixteen. Quite quickly I met a forty year old guy who invited me back to his place for "coffee". I went. He took my virginity bareback that night and barebacked me again the following morning. I'd had a few drinks and his cock was just a bit larger than average, so I didn't experience any pain.

We became lovers and spent each weekend and one night per week at his place. I told my mother I was staying over with a school friend. He always shot his spunk in my arse or mouth - usually four times at weekends and twice ( night and morning ) of the week night. I was taking six loads per week between the ages of sixteen and nineteen. Our three year relationship ended when I left for university at nineteen.

He always used Johnson's Baby Lotion ( a pink lotion in a pink plastic bottle ) as lube. I guess it was less embarrassing to buy than Vaseline. Every time I see or smell that product it brings back happy memories of my first fucks.

• 3 weeks later...
It seems that *statistically* most gay guys introduction to sex is on the receiving end whether they end up top, bottom or versatile down the road. Just a non-scientific observation.

I think that's a good thing (although it may account for the general overabundance of bottoms out there). Why is it that men are so much better at sucking cock than women? Because we know what feels good. I think that a guy who's been fucked a few times, even if he decides to never bottom again, makes a much better top.

And yes, I was on the bottom too my first time. He was even my first online trick! I met a guy on a local gay BBS (this was around 1990 or so) and he took me to dinner and we went back to his place. I guess I was ahead of my time! Although these days we usually cut out the dinner part :)

• Administrators

Worse - if you actually "get to know" the guy before sex it may kill your hardon. YEARS ago when I'd do that I almost never had sex with guys after I heard their life story. They were "nice", but I wasn't looking to fuck "nice".

ALWAYS fuck, then get to know the guy - or just fuck and don't get to know the guy - even better!