I'm in love with an anal ejaculator

I recently hooked up with a kid in his 20's who posted an ad online saying he'd just taken his 15th load in his hotel room and wanted to get felched so I went over to slurp the seed out of his hole. When I got there I found this tiny little blond bottom boy ass up in jock and socks with a pink hairless hole that had clearly been creamed as many times as he claimed. So I went to work in, on, and around his sweet little puss (he liked it most when I tongue-tipped his hole super lightly - he kept asking me to lick his "clit") and after about 3 minutes or so, after I thought I'd sucked at least 4 or 5 cumloads out of his rectum, he suddenly pulled away, then arched his back, moaned, and proceeded to squirt several thick, forceful streams of cum straight out of his ass and into my face (and, when I realized what was up, my open mouth). I'd never seen anything like it, only read about it in jerkoff fiction. It was incredible. He sphincter just kept puckering up and pushing out another rope of semen with as much force as any cock does when it blows.

So now, of course, I'm basically smitten. We've had only one repeat so far, as good as the last, but all I think about these days is finding him 50 tops or so to fill his hole so full that when he ejaculates from his ass I get to drink from it like it was a sperm fountain.

Anyone ever had any experience like this? Or the talent? I thought I was pretty good as shooting sperm from my ass, but this kid is superhuman.

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI
I'd love to see that!! Film it and post it on xtube or something.

I agree, he sounds like someone rawTOP needs to include in a video.