Feel it Shooting in Your Mouth?

On 6/9/2014 at 3:22 PM, rstone1964 said:

Can you actually feel a guy cummimg in your mouth? I've been getting sucked off for years but only recently been sucking cock myself. Each time I do I'm hoping to feel the guy squirting in my mouth and hoping for a mouthful of cum. Instead I get a slight sensation, a bit of cum taste and nothing more. Maybe I'm getting guys that don't cum much or maybe there's no such thing as feeling t squirt?

It depends. Sometimes I just get the taste but usually I get that squirt. My very first time taking cum in my mouth (15 or 16 years old) I felt it hit the roof of my mouth. That really got me into taking loads in my mouth. 

I love the feeling the first spurt, then the taste. 
only better for me is well timed ass to mouth. I find it sooo hot when I taste an engorged, wet/warm cock (that was just inside me) explode in my mouth. Most tops prefer to just breed but every once in a while I find one who find this equally fun. 

The feeling is certainly more pronounced with a guy who shoots hard on the first shot or two.  I've felt it hit the roof or sides of my mouth, even my glottis.  But the guys whose load just oozes out, I feel that too, coating my tongue.