Craig Hates Me

For the past few weeks I have been trying to post ads for anon. sex, but they are always flagged for removal before they even make it to the site to be seen by the public. Is there a way around it? I just say what town I am in, that I'll have a room for the night and to send stats/pics... yet they never make make it live on the site. I have re-worded it various ways, but they are always flagged within minutes of posting...

I've used A4A and Grindr, but never have any luck. CL is the one place I always had luck... :(

I think figured out the way around the removal. I've always posted my ads under M4M but it automatically puts it under casual encounters. You can edit it later to make it appear in the M4M section only, not sure why it auto puts it casual encounters though. I posted another ad the same way, as soon as I confirmed it went to edit the edit and moved it from casual encounters to M4M and it's been up since. Not sure why it all of a sudden started removing shit.

I havent posted recently but you could try posting for a different email address.

I tried that twice, before posting, didn't help, but once I moved the ad to another section as soon as I confirmed the email it is still there. I even went and moved it back to the original section last night... still there... I wonder how their system weeds this shit out...

• Administrators

I could swear that one of my email addresses has been flagged by CL. Nothing I put up under that email address lasts very long. But I can put up stuff under another email address and it has a much better chance of staying up.