Bobby

cublad

wow hot story more please. something like this happen to me when I was younger. my buddy and me where at a mall and these two guys started to talk to us. They ask if we did weed and yes we said ended up at there house smoking my friend and I had no clue what was going on we thought we would just smoke and go home well they had other plans for us. Before we knew it both of us were party sluts

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
12 hours ago, wantsitnow said:

wow hot story more please. something like this happen to me when I was younger. my buddy and me where at a mall and these two guys started to talk to us. They ask if we did weed and yes we said ended up at there house smoking my friend and I had no clue what was going on we thought we would just smoke and go home well they had other plans for us. Before we knew it both of us were party sluts

Why don’t you write that story up? It sounds super hot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest djdrew

Why does it not surprise me that the story was never finished.  Nothing since 2014.  It’s always the same with any hot story on this site...no ending...just left hanging.  

• 11 months later...

sorry guys that this has stagnated for so long but i had some crap in my life to deal with...so we're back

Meanwhile Duke was giving the oriental a kid a lesson in taking a big black cock down his throat, even though the chinks eyes were bulging Duke knew that the boy had done it before, he pulled his dick out leaving the lad gasping, a quick slap across the face brought Hiro round as Duke spat in his face “stop pretending you fucking slut”, Hiro looked up in genuine fear knowing he’d been found out “please Sir, please don’t tell Carlos”, Duke appraised the small Chinese boy and the bruises over his body “you’ve obviously fucked up before, I know Carlos he don’t mess up the merchandise unless they deserve it”, the boy lowered his head “please Boss, please don’t tell I’ll do anything”, Duke smirked “anything?”, the oriental nodded tears in his eyes “yes Boss”.

Hiro bounced up and down on Dukes cock his hands tied behind his back, trying to keep his cunt tight round Dukes big dick as Duke’s big hands held him round the throat, as the Oriental boy rode Duke applied pressure bit by bit, the oriental boy was scared, he could feel it starting to get difficult to breathe as he rode the big mans cock.

Duke relished the fear on the chinks face as he applied more pressure, his thumbs were pushing harder now, hard enough for bruising to start to form.  Up and down Hiro went, his brain was struggling now, he felt light headed, his movements were slowing, Duke noticed and spat in the boy’s face “keep fucking riding slag!!”.

Hiro was riding limply now, he could hardly breathe as Duke used the hands round to boy’s throat to keep him bouncing, the kids face was bright red, his lips with a slight bluish haze, and then he blacked out.

Duke chuckled as he let Hiro fall to the floor, he stood up and looked at the bruised oriental lad whose neck was slowly turning a pretty purple, he checked the boy was still breathing, not that he gave a shit he knew to Carlos that boys were just merchandise.

Duke fisted the unconscious boy, his big rings still on, literally ruining the sluts cunt for good, then with great pleasure he held his dick and pissed a nice long stream of acrid piss over the out of it boy, he tucked his dick into his shorts before giving Hiro a kick with elicited a moan.  Satisfied he lit a cigar wandering out of the room to find Carlos and Ted.

Duke was still horny and in a need of a good fix, as he walked into the viewing room, I turned to him “what you been up to?”, Duke sat down taking a mirror from Carlos and snorting a few lines “well Ted I’ve just had a bit of  dull time with that useless oriental slut”, I roared in laughter as Carlos’s face turned red, he put my hand on Carlos’s arm “hey chill, you said he was crap”, Carlos laughed “true enough”

Duke finally took a look at what was going on behind the two way mirror, Brutus was still getting his massive knob licked by Ryan, he took a brandy from Carlos “friggin A!!”, just as I pulled out Bobby’s phone laughing “now let’s see who else we can get once Bobby makes his debut here”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/24/2014 at 9:49 AM, cublad said:

Duke pulled Bobby’s mouth up off his cock, leaned forward holding the kids head in his hands and thrust his tongue into the boys mouth giving him a good snog that was eagerly returned, Duke licked up the boys sweaty face before biting the lads neck leaving a nice angry looking love bite before leaning and leering over the boys shoulder “yeah the chicky’s in chem pig heaven”, I pulled my fingers out of the boys hole which were covered with lube and mucus from the boys twat and twisted the kid round looking at his dopey cute face with hugely dilated pupils and smiled “yeah our new boys high and horny as fuck ain’t ya boy?”, the kid grinned and whimpered as he ran his hands over his perfect pecs and abs “yeah so horny”, I held the boys head and pushed my fingers into his mouth as Bobby continued to feel himself up eagerly sucking and licking my fingers “that’s it boy, suck your cunt juices off my fingers”

Duke reached down and squeezed the lads balls and his hard cock “nice I like a chicky who gets hard when he’s chemmed” and then ran his other hand over the kids buttocks and pushed a finger into the boys pussy “mmmmm that’s a hungry little boy hole you have don’t ya chicky?” the kid murmured and pushed his hole back on Dukes finger as I twisted bobby’s head round pushing my tongue into his willing eager mouth giving him a deep long slobbery snog that lasted a few minutes until pulling my mouth away and gobbing into his open mouth.

I rose up on my haunches and then stood up, pulling a wobbly Bobby up along side me “lets get him into the bedroom”

As we stood Duke pulled on the boys little patch of pubes, “I think these should go chicky, make you a real boy for your new daddies eh?”, the boy just giggled and nodded as we led him to the bedroom.

Once in there I pushed Bobby onto the bed and he giggled as he bounced on it, I climbed onto the bed kneeling beside the kid and pulled his mouth onto my cock which he started sucking like a hungry baby on its mothers titty, but he could not help giggle again dropping my dick from his mouth as Duke smeared some shaving foam on his pubes and shaved them off his cute face smiling “tickles!”.

Duke admired his handiwork “now ain’t that better and pretty chicky?” the kid looked down at his shaven pubes and whispered “oh wow yeah!” staring for a few moments before I steered his mouth back onto my cock coaxing him gently as he slobbered and sucked “that’s it baby you suck Daddy’s cock nicely”.

Duke pushed the kids legs back at the knees giving him an excellent downwards look at Bobby’s hole “awww that’s so sweet chicky, your boi pussy is practically winking at me”, I had to grin and chuckle “yeah that right daddy Duke? It’s winking? hmmmm I think maybe that it needs some stretching?”, Duke was now up on the bed kneeling in between the lads spread open wide legs slapping his cock head against the kid's hole slathering his poz precum over it and making the boys cunt quiver in eager anticipation “oh I think so Ted, you want that don’t you boy?”, I pulled my cock out of the boys mouth and slapped it across his face and lips coating them with my own noxious precum which he eagerly licked off “you want your pussy stretched a bit son? Want Daddy Duke to put his big black cock in your cunt and make you a good boy?”

Bobby bobbed his head eagerly arching his neck and pointing his tongue frantically licking at my under shaft groaning eagerly “fuck yes I want it, give it to me please!!!” before he finally caught my cock head with his mouth and swallowed my dick into his eager little mouth making me moan as I winked at Duke “we may just have to keep this one”.

Duke smirked “yeah” his eyes twinkling “shall we slam him?”

This reminds me of meeting up with this hot dad only to find out it was going to be two hot dads. After some T-smoke and play time I was like little Bobby here, one playing with my pussy hole and the others cock sliding in my mouth, when the one playing with my hole said, Time to fuck this boy up and get him pregnant. After they slammed me, the original Daddy said, I'm daddy and this is uncle Nick, be a good boy and we'll introduce you to your big brother. He knew my weakness was incest, so I was a good boy for daddy and uncle Nick and did what I was told. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 5/12/2018 at 6:59 PM, wantsitnow said:

I'd love to hear the whole story.

• 1 year later...
On 8/19/2022 at 6:54 PM, LaLatin said:

This reminds me of meeting up with this hot dad only to find out it was going to be two hot dads. After some T-smoke and play time I was like little Bobby here, one playing with my pussy hole and the others cock sliding in my mouth, when the one playing with my hole said, Time to fuck this boy up and get him pregnant. After they slammed me, the original Daddy said, I'm daddy and this is uncle Nick, be a good boy and we'll introduce you to your big brother. He knew my weakness was incest, so I was a good boy for daddy and uncle Nick and did what I was told. 

Now THIS is a story worth telling in detail! 

• Like 2

On 5/2/2019 at 7:10 PM, cublad said:

sorry guys that this has stagnated for so long but i had some crap in my life to deal with...so we're back

Meanwhile Duke was giving the oriental a kid a lesson in taking a big black cock down his throat, even though the chinks eyes were bulging Duke knew that the boy had done it before, he pulled his dick out leaving the lad gasping, a quick slap across the face brought Hiro round as Duke spat in his face “stop pretending you fucking slut”, Hiro looked up in genuine fear knowing he’d been found out “please Sir, please don’t tell Carlos”, Duke appraised the small Chinese boy and the bruises over his body “you’ve obviously fucked up before, I know Carlos he don’t mess up the merchandise unless they deserve it”, the boy lowered his head “please Boss, please don’t tell I’ll do anything”, Duke smirked “anything?”, the oriental nodded tears in his eyes “yes Boss”.

Hiro bounced up and down on Dukes cock his hands tied behind his back, trying to keep his cunt tight round Dukes big dick as Duke’s big hands held him round the throat, as the Oriental boy rode Duke applied pressure bit by bit, the oriental boy was scared, he could feel it starting to get difficult to breathe as he rode the big mans cock.

Duke relished the fear on the chinks face as he applied more pressure, his thumbs were pushing harder now, hard enough for bruising to start to form.  Up and down Hiro went, his brain was struggling now, he felt light headed, his movements were slowing, Duke noticed and spat in the boy’s face “keep fucking riding slag!!”.

Hiro was riding limply now, he could hardly breathe as Duke used the hands round to boy’s throat to keep him bouncing, the kids face was bright red, his lips with a slight bluish haze, and then he blacked out.

Duke chuckled as he let Hiro fall to the floor, he stood up and looked at the bruised oriental lad whose neck was slowly turning a pretty purple, he checked the boy was still breathing, not that he gave a shit he knew to Carlos that boys were just merchandise.

Duke fisted the unconscious boy, his big rings still on, literally ruining the sluts cunt for good, then with great pleasure he held his dick and pissed a nice long stream of acrid piss over the out of it boy, he tucked his dick into his shorts before giving Hiro a kick with elicited a moan.  Satisfied he lit a cigar wandering out of the room to find Carlos and Ted.

Duke was still horny and in a need of a good fix, as he walked into the viewing room, I turned to him “what you been up to?”, Duke sat down taking a mirror from Carlos and snorting a few lines “well Ted I’ve just had a bit of  dull time with that useless oriental slut”, I roared in laughter as Carlos’s face turned red, he put my hand on Carlos’s arm “hey chill, you said he was crap”, Carlos laughed “true enough”

Duke finally took a look at what was going on behind the two way mirror, Brutus was still getting his massive knob licked by Ryan, he took a brandy from Carlos “friggin A!!”, just as I pulled out Bobby’s phone laughing “now let’s see who else we can get once Bobby makes his debut here”

Well, while pretty white boys were given fuck of their lives, the poor small Chinese kids with chinked eyes were given bruises, kicked on, got his cunt ruined for good kicked on choked to half death and left for unconscious. That certainly leaves a bad taste in my mouth and yes I am Asian.