Now I have the Biohazard tattoo

My first tattoo, the sun, is on my upper arm. My latest tattoo, the Biohazard symbol is above my cock. What do you guys think of tattoos in general? As an older guy should I continue to get more inking done, or is it just for hot, younger guys? I have an armband booked in for the week after next. Also, I wonder if shaven heads look best for guys with several tattoos? I just had my head shaved ... I am really interested in your thoughts.

If want the ink then just do it for it's your life your body besides life can be short sometimes that is one reason I have "carpe diem" tattooed on my chest "seize the day"--the enjoyment of the pleasures of the moment without concern for the future.

I love tattoos...have several of my own (although Im still trying to earn my biotat...) and as for shaved heads, well, in my opinion lots of tats look better on guys with medium length to longer hair. But I wouldnt turn down a guy with a shaved head either! :)

post-2560-140864355102_thumb.jpg Had this pic taken while down on my knees a month ago in Washington DC- figure there is nothing like a warning sign and truth in advertising- but I do have to say this- it can turn some guys away if they are with friends and the friends might judge or question why the guy is hitting up a poz guy-- so far I have not really found it draws men in, on its own- but once they are in and fucking in below the tat, they get more turned on

This is one thing that I really have a question about. Wouldn't it make sense for someone to have their biohazard tattoo in more public area of their body instead of around their dick area? If I ever get one, I'd want it in a place that would draw that most attention. Just my two cents.

My first tattoo, the sun, is on my upper arm. My latest tattoo, the Biohazard symbol is above my cock. What do you guys think of tattoos in general? As an older guy should I continue to get more inking done, or is it just for hot, younger guys? I have an armband booked in for the week after next. Also, I wonder if shaven heads look best for guys with several tattoos? I just had my head shaved ... I am really interested in your thoughts.

My personal opinion: Do as you like, after all, it is your body! Tattoos are about expressing one's personality. However, if you're a conformist and therefore only get stereotypical tattoos or if you haven't got taste and cover your body in tramp stamps, it's true that these can only really be overlooked on hot, younger guys. But in the end, it's still all about what YOU want.

This is one thing that I really have a question about. Wouldn't it make sense for someone to have their biohazard tattoo in more public area of their body instead of around their dick area? If I ever get one, I'd want it in a place that would draw that most attention. Just my two cents.

That's why mine's on the back of my neck. In winter, only partially visible (but visible enough for guys to work out what it is). In summer, totally visible.