second ring

cumloader

I can almost reach the 2nd ring with my finger. It doesn't take a large dick to reach mine, prob about 6 or 6 1/2 inches. I remember twice hearing it open and close when being fucked, and yes it is hot. It also means that I always have to clean out past it before I fuck.

Edited by Bottomhole
  • Upvote 1

I was at the ESC a few months ago, and this very attractive black 'kid' walked past me and tweaked my nips. HOT DAMN! I felt under his towel, and we decided to go back to his room. Once there I sucked him hard, and all told it was over 9" long and not very thick. He started fucking me, getting into all sorts of verbal play, about me taking his anonymous load. I couldn't believe my luck! He started literally pistoning in and out of my hole, and on each in he was hitting my second ring. SWEET!!! His load went so far in me, it was the next day before I got rid of it.

has any bottom had second ring fucked and how big should top be to rearch it

The second ring can only be reached by a long dick.  Usually 7 inches or more.  A smaller guy might have the second ring reached at 6 inches.   If you use a hard dildo like a glass one you will feel the second ring.  There is a bend in the sigmoid colon, A dick or rubber dildo can bend into it.  Something solid won't. 

Yes one of these situations where big is better for sure. Had a guy who must have been 10" and very thick deep in me - something different for sure! God Bless poppers is all I can say. It was a good 3-somme but the other guy couldn't take that massive cock.