second ring

cumloader

• 1 month later...

it's a great feeling to feel the guy cock nock at your second ring.... even better when he gets thru.... had a few friends hung about 9'' .... was awesome

but just try doggy stle if he not that hung.... the gy ill be able to go deeper....

How big he needs to be depends on your body size and internal geography. I got fucked last year by a guy with at least ten inches (even soft taking his entire dick in my mouth set off my gag reflex). From previously playing with an anal probe and having a colonoscopy a couple of years ago, I'd guess my second sphincter is about eight or nine inches in. What? You thought I was going to sit on a ruler?! ;)

• Upvote 2

Guest JizzDumpWI

Well... yeah... LOL.

I never thought to ask my GI doc, but I imagine he knows from last colonscopy... Not sure that'll be readily available in hospital records though... Although who knows, might be there right along with his chatter during procedure saying "damn, what a whore!"...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Inthewind

I will not enjoy the fucking if he's not in past the second ring. I want all his seed in deep. If you say your in me all the way and I'm not feeling you past the second ring than it's boring

It may sound stupid but until I read about it here I never knew something like a second ring existed! It explains a situation years ago when I hooked up with a guy I had been chatting with for a while. He said he was big, but I thought he was just another guy bragging about his cock size. He looked big in his pics but not THAT big. Was I wrong....the guy was horsehung. I wasn't sure I could take all that. When he started fucking and went in balls deep right away I didn't know what happened to me. Shot my load within minutes all over the bed. He was fucking doggie and didn't see me cum and I didn't tell him. Surely he did not come all the way over for just a two minute fuck. So he continued to pound my ass for another 20-30 minutes and made me cum again. Another big load (usually my 2nd load is not that big). Now he did notice I came and after a few deep thrusts shot a massive load load in my hole. Best fuck I had so far. When I read about the 2nd ring I realized that was what must have happened. Unfortunately we never hooked up again. Time schedules never matched and it was too far to just hop over. We only chat now and then. Had a few similar fucks afterwards over the years. Unfortunately not a lot of guys can do this to me. Only the really hung guys (9" or more) seem to manage to give me the same experience. But oh boy.......any day!

• Upvote 1

7 seems to hit the ring in the right position, 7.5 will definitely hit and go plast (again, in the right position) and beyond that they are definitely past.

Past doesn't do much for me (as in through and propping it open), but the guys who hit and don't get through, or who are slipping in and out of the ring, NICE!

• 1 month later...
Guest Saturn1

One of the POZ guys that have been fucking me has an 11 inch cock. I know that my 2ND RING HAS BEEN POPPED and feels FUCKING AMAZING!!! I mean, that dude HITS ME DEEP and the feeling of being fucked SO DEEP defies words! I'm hoping that it is his seed which POZZES me!!!