Fort Troff toys?

NLbear

I hope this in the right section, if not please move to the appropriate one please?

Question to both tops and Bottoms. Fort Troff offers quite a few toys with sort of cock enhancements tools. Meaning cock sheaths to give you a larger cock (like the Jizz Jacket) or for Bottoms the Raw Dawg XXL and similar stuff. No condom in sight but of course they actually function as a replacement for a condom since there is no bare fuck. Top or bottom are "protected" by the tool.

Has anyone of you used one of these? And, if yes, what are the pros and cons? And what does it feel like for both tops and bottoms. I can imagine that for a bottom it doesn't feel that much different, getting stretched a bit more maybe. But for a top? Having your cock in one of those things, fucking a guy?

Pics (not sure if i am allowed to post these though):

post-21603-140864355214_thumb.jpg

post-21603-140864355218_thumb.jpg

p.s. the FT models are fucking hot by the way!

• Upvote 1

Yes, but as a top you would cum inside the tool, not in the Guy's ass? Unless the top takes it out and shoves his cock into the guy's bare ass when he cums of course. Maybe just nice tools to spice up the play until it comes to cumming? Just asking. I haven't used any of these toys, so curious to hear from those who have.

Yes' date=' but as a top you would cum inside the tool, not in the Guy's ass? Unless the top takes it out and shoves his cock into the guy's bare ass when he cums of course. Maybe just nice tools to spice up the play until it comes to cumming? Just asking. I haven't used any of these toys, so curious to hear from those who have.[/quote']

With the raw dog, it's like a tube so you'd still get cum in your hole. The others are closed ends.

The raw dawg has a closed end, its like a thick condom. The knot keeps it in place and is great for long sessions. I like it because it adds a bit of fun and kink to keep things interesting. The oxballs big hole is open ended. I like both but the pig hole has to be held in place by the top, seems to slip out otherwise. I like the way it keeps my ass open.

Raw dawg:

post-20667-140864355242_thumb.jpg

Oxballs pig hole:

post-20667-140864355244_thumb.jpg

The raw dawg I bought melted when I was away on vacation and the AC was off. I came home with my BAM dildo on top of it so it made a huge indentation. A cool storage place is needed.