Being a "Masculine" Bottom

Its hard being a 'masculine' bottom.

Everyone assumes if you are tall you must be a top. Me? I'm 36, stand at 6' 3" 195 pounds, and have a good build as I work out three to four times a week, and swim the days I don't work out. I have short black hair, and am generally clean shaven, but have a definite 5:00 o'clock shadow by the end of the day. If you like moderately hairy guys, I have thick pits and a nice bit of fur on my pecs and a thick trail leading down to a nice big thick black bush which surrounds a nice fat cock, which is about 6" soft and 7'1/2" when hard. My cock has a nice mushroom head, and low-hanging hairy balls. I have a smooth butt and my long hairy legs end in nice size 12 feet.

The problem (at least for me) is, as I mentioned, I am a bottom. A TOTAL bottom. Well, okay, maybe not a 'total' bottom, as over the years I have fucked a few guys, but certainly not many. A lot of guys on-line will say they are a top, and then they see my cock, and suddenly THEY want to get fucked. Of course I've been sucked off a lot, and honestly, I will admit I do have a beautiful cock, which may sound vain, but I've been as much by many of the self-styled tops who have asked me to fuck them, saying it's a "shame to waste such a beautiful cock." But what I really like, no, what I LOVE is to get fucked. And if I have a beautiful cock, I also have a beautiful ass (with a tight hole), and, if I may say so myself, I really know how to milk a cock with it.

It was easier to get fucked when I was younger. Back then, before I started working out, and before I underwent my last growth spurt, I was kind of scrawny. It's weird but going from 6' to 6'3" and from 175 to 195 lbs and getting hairy, has made a big difference in how people perceived me. Which is why, when I find a good top, I try to give him the best service possible.

Lately I have found two tops that really get me.

The first is actually part of a couple. I met them online about a year ago. A really nice hot daddy (6', a little on the stocky side - but solid- nicely hairy with salt and pepper hair (even his pubes are S&P, which I find kind of sexy) with a massive fat cock. His boyfriend is a really cute twink (mid twenties, short, around 5'6", slim, blonde, naturally really smooth, with a smaller to average size cock). I don't know their names, but the names on their mailbox simply say "Karofsky and Jackson", but I have who is who, nor have I any idea what each guy's first name is, as in my presence, they just address each other "Daddy" and "boy." Which is fine with me. They may sound like total stereotypes, and maybe they are, but for me they are a hot stereotype and we always have a hot time when we get together.

You can tell that they both care a lot for each other. In fact I think they would be really happy not doing three-ways, except that the twink loves the taste of cum, and Daddy just can't cum by being sucked off. That is where I help out. As I mentioned I love to get fucked, (actually it is more of a deep primal need to be fucked), and most importantly for them, the longer and harder I get fucked, the bigger load of cum I shoot.

So about once a month, if the twink has been "a good boy," Daddy invites me over. The boy is always naked (and hard) when I get there. I strip, get on all fours, and the twink starts eating out my hole. I should mention the twink has one of the most talented mouths on the planet, and in no time he has opened-up my ass, and it is nice and wet. Meanwhile the Daddy strips, and when he is ready, the twink gets underneath me and starts sucking on my cock as if he was a very hungry new born calf sucking on his mother's teat. Daddy, meanwhile, proceeds to fuck the hell out of me with his massive cock. The boy never lays directly underneath me, but instead positions himself at an angle to my torso, all so his Daddy can see the twink's smooth body, and, in particular, see how hard the twink's cock stays while sucking me off.

And, man, the boy knows how to suck cock. I have know a few guys who really can't cum by being sucked off, but I think the boy's mouth could suck a load of cum out of a broomstick. In fact, I'm sure he could swallow a broom stick. He is that talented. But his Daddy can't cum from a blow-job, so I'm happy to be a stand in. I have to admit I enjoy the blowjob, and I get an amazing fuck from the Daddy, so everyone wins.

As talented as the boy is at sucking, and that is saying a lot, the Daddy is even more talented at fucking. And they keep that up (Daddy fucking, Boy sucking) until the boy sucks a nice big load of cum out of my cock. Then the Daddy rewards me with a nice big load of cum up my ass. Afterwards usually Daddy will push my head down on to the boy's cock and I will suck him off, which normally takes less than 30 seconds, presumably because he has just swallowed my cum, and because he has watched his Daddy breed my ass.

The session ends with all three of us very happy. Sometimes our sessions only last 15 minutes or so, but if the boy has been good, his Daddy will let the boy take his time in sucking my cock, so he has more time to fuck me - thereby rewarding the boy with an even bigger load of cum. Of course this leaves me very happy as I certainly do not mind being on the receiving end of a nice long fuck from Daddy.

If the boy has been 'really good' Daddy will take even more time with his fuck. Slow, hard deep thrusts, pulling his 8-1/2" of fat Daddy-dick almost all the way out and then plunging back into me, letting me feel his big mushroom head scraping the walls of my ass and really massaging my prostrate. He does this to give the twink enough time to suck more than one load out of me. It drives me nuts when they do this. Like a lot of guys, my cock gets really sensitive after I shoot, so the first time it happened, I tried to pull my cock out of the twink's mouth, but as the kid can suck like a Hoover vacuum cleaner, and since he was determined not to take his mouth off my dick, the twink grabbed me by my big hairy balls and pulled me down further into his throat, while his Daddy griped me with a firm hold on my waist so that I could not get away.

I begged the boy to stop sucking, but Daddy just laughed, smacked my ass hard with his hand and then grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back a bit. We were on the floor in front of a full length mirror, so when Daddy pulled my head back, he could look me right in the eyes as he told his boy, "Don't mind what this faggot says, boy. You've worked hard and you deserve your reward. Just remember this bitch is here to service us, not the other way around. If you think you can suck another load out his balls, I will just keep fucking his ass till he cums again."

Which is exactly what Daddy did, and the boy got the second load: my balls blew two big loads of cum that night into the guy's throat.

I have never asked what the twink has to do to be considered 'really good' but fortunately he is, apparently, not that good that often. But one time just a few months ago, shortly after the boy had started nursing my cock, Daddy paused while his dick all the way up my ass, grabbed me by the hair so he could look me in the eyes in the mirror and said "By the way faggot, the boy has been REALLY good this past month, so I hope you don't need to be anywhere anytime soon."

Daddy laughed when he saw the look of terror in my eyes. "No. please, no," I pleaded, but Daddy just laughed, as the boy took ahold of my balls with one hand and went to town on my cock, not stopping until he had sucked three loads out of me. After the second load, I was crying and shaking, and pleading for him to stop, all the time I knew my pleas were falling on deaf ears, but I couldn't help it: my cock hurt so much that every nerve in my cock was screaming for mercy. At the same time, however, my cock remained rock hard in the boy's very talented mouth.

My consolation was that Daddy came twice. His first load was right after my first orgasm but his cock remained rock-hard, and he kept fucking me, pumping his second load into my ass as I was dumping my third down the boy's throat. It was amazing to watch that, at the same time Daddy was dumping his second load up my ass, and as I shot my third load down the boy's throat, the boy shot a huge load all over himslef - without touching his cock.

I was totally drained, in every sense of the word, but Daddy pushed my head down, ordering me to clean-up the boy's load which he had blown on his stomach, chest, and even up to his nipples. But, even with my three loads, the boy was still hungry for cum and so first he cleaned off his Daddy's cock, and the buried his face in my ass, eating his Daddy's cum out of my very sore ass, even as I lay whimpering on the floor in a pool of sweat.

I didn't think I would ever be able to get hard again, and my ass was incredibly sore, which was not surprising: the session had lasted almost ninety minutes, which is to say, ninety minutes during which my ass was pounded by a massive cock, and during which an exceptionally talented cocksucker nursed my cock. I promised myself that I would never go back, but of course, when the next month Daddy called me, the only question I asked was "What time do I need to be there, Sir?"

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

I'm also considered a masculine bottom but I guess I'm lucky not to be 6'3". At 5'9" it is easy for me to find tops who can still physically dominate me. I don't know why but it seems to be an issue when the bottom is bigger, taller or more masculine. Most guys just can't step up to that. I have a buddy who is 6'2" and a bottom and says he gets so tired of having to look down to kiss a man. lol. I love a shorter man who has a big attitude. That is such a turn on. So is a tall bloke with a big attitude. But I guess some tops are just turned on by feminine men. To each his own. Most gay men like masculine bottoms in my experience. As long as you are feminine enough to let them fuck you.

I have this lots of times too, I'm 6 foot 1 with an athletic build. But i still find TOPS who want to fuck me. I like short men too actually short or tall i don't really care as long as they're not feminine, that is turn off. I like men to be men. The problem with a lot of gay men is that when they are gay in there head i think they must be thinking i have to be like mummy & that is a big turn off.

I don't really put that much time into finding a specific type of top or bottom if the guy is a little fem it's fine by me I just don't want someone like the guys from Men On Film. Same goes with masculine I like masculine guys but I don't like the ones that are all judgmental about those who are less masculine than themselves. And working out is great but when 24 hour fitness is hour second home and all you talk about it working out that is too much for me. They say variety is the spice of life so I like to have variety and I have slept with some really hot guys who were great in bed on both ends of the scale. Most of us were born the way are and can't change that so I also try and not put too much focus on their perceived masculinity because often once you get to know ther person they are way different than you had imagined.

With all the judging that goes on from the "str8" world you would think that we as an oppressed group would be much less judgmental but alas we are not. Looks are not what get me hard it's all about attitude and sexiness IMO

my other top I service on a regular basis is Jack.

I met Jack online about 2 years ago, and it is great as he lives just a short drive from my house. Jack is now 32, about 5'9" average build - average looks, kind of mousy brown hair, fairly smooth body (so he loves playing with my hairy body). But has really a nice cock - about 7" that curves up, like a banana, and just slightly to the right - so it really does amazing things inside my ass. But mainly, the man just really knows how to fuck. And he totally gets me. We have talked about how I have trouble finding guys who will taking me seriously as a bottom. He does. He knows not only how to totally fuck my ass, he also knows how to totally fuck with my mind. So there are times when I will admit I call him up and kind of grovel, and beg him to fuck me...... but a lot of times he will just send me a text "need to breed your ass- be over here at 9:00" and I will just send back a "See you then."

As I mentioned he knows how to fuck with my mind. We met on-line, but not a bb site, so it was hot the first time we hooked up and he fucked me raw without asking if I took it that way. In our chat before the first hook up I had explained that I was a good no limits bottom, and was looking for a top who would treat me that way.... and boy has he.

Aside from the fact that he really knows how to lay pipe and breed ass, what really turns me on about Jack is that I never know what I am going to get with him. And I know it doesn't matter what I want - it is all based on his mood, his needs. A few times he will just take me in his front hall - spin me around, pull my pants down, lean me up against the front door - pull his dick out of his jeans and fuck me ...... just a hard dry fast fuck. Blow his load up my ass, pull out and then tell me to get out. Another time, one hot summer night when I showed up just in a T-shirt, basket ball shorts and a pair of flip flops, he opened the door in the same sort of outfit (although from the tent in his shorts I could tell he was not wearing a jock under his shorts. My hole got hungry for that curved cock of his. He didn't say anything and he pulled my T-shirt up over my head, them he spun me around, pulled my hands behind my back and the next thing I knew he had a pair of hand cuffs on me, then he pulled down my shorts, pushed me face down on the stairs, which meant I was at about a 45 degree incline, he then took my shorts the rest of the way off, leaving me there in just my jock strap, and the handcuffs. I heard him peel off his T-shirt and drop his shorts, and then I felt his raw dick just push into me. Fortunately it was a hot night so there was a bit of sweat for lube.... but not that much, the fuck still hurt like hell. I loved it. I shot my load in my jock strap just as he was cumming in my ass. When he was done, he just pulled out, unlocked the handcuffs, and unlocked his door, than kind of clamored over me and went up stairs, without saying one word. I got up, put on my shorts and T-shirt and left.

Sometimes he will take me up stairs to his bedroom and we will both get naked and have a longer fuck.... sometimes me face down - other times when he has more time, with me face up.... that is when he loves to play with my furry pecs - and sometimes we will kiss - although it sometimes it is more like he is fucking my mouth with his tongue while he fucks my ass with his cock. I will just wrap my big strong furry legs around his waist, and moan like the bottom slut I really am. Other times, he will take me up to the bedroom and once I am naked he will just say - "on your back and grab your ankles, show me that hungry hole of yours" And I do.

Every time is different, which makes every time really hot.

So I wasn't freaked out at all when one time I went over and as soon as I got inside he just said "strip" which I did, leaving my clothes on a laundry basket he had placed in his front hall for that purpose. It was hot standing there naked in front of him, - my cock rock hard, while he was still dressed in his jeans and T-shirt. He reached up and ran his fingers through my chest hair, finding my right nipple and twisting hard "Upstairs" he said with a jerk of his head, and so I went up the stairs, "Damn you have a beautiful ass, I am looking forward to pounding it hard" he said giving it a firm smack as he followed me up the stairs. When I reached the top of the stairs he simply said "To the bedroom." When we got to the bedroom - he spun me around so I was facing him and put his hand in the middle of my chest and pushed me down and hopped on top of me and started kissing me still wearing his jeans and T-shirt. Finally he got up an striped. Looking at the weirdly curved cock of his always makes my hole hungry and I just naturally spread my legs for him. He laughed "Fuck bitch - you are horny tonight aren't you?" "Fuck ya - I need your cock to really ream me out tonight" "Good" he replied and got back on the bed - straddling my chest, but leaving his cock just inches from my mouth. "You want that bitch? Hungry?" and with that he grabbed by right wrist and pulled it up to the head board and quickly strapped it with a leather restraint that was there and then grabbed my left wrist and did the same. Once my wrists were secured he moved down so he was kneeling between my legs, So there I was - naked, on my back - legs spread and my wrists tied to his head board with Jack's naked, rock hard, weirdly curved cock pointed right at my hungry waiting hole.

"You want to get fucked don't you?" "No, sir...I don't "want" to get fucked...... I NEED it. please fuck me.......please - I am so fucking hungry for cock, for cum"

"Damn - you look so hot, I love seeing you like this... those big hairy pits of yours, your nips fucking rock hard sticking out of your fur..... and shit man.... your faggot cock is so hard.... just from the thought of getting fucked. That's what is making you hard isn't it? knowing I am going to fuck you?" he said while he took a lubed up finger and shoved it roughly up my ass "Ah.... fuck, Damn, you know it is.... you know me so well...." I took a sharp intake of breath as he now had two fingers up my ass.... the second one wasn't that lubed up and I could feel it roughly against the smooth walls inside my ass. "ahhhhg, fuck, I love submitting to you - giving you total control over me.....damn those fingers feel nice.... but I know your cock will be even better."

Jack gave me kind of an evil grin as he yanked his two fingers out - leaving my ass feel empty. But then I felt his cock head - at first give just a gentle push against my ass lips..... but as they had been opened up a bit by his fingers - even as fat as his head was it popped in without too much resistance, then came a nice long slow gentle thrust of his hips and his cock slowly stretched out the walls of my ass until I could feel his hips up against my ass and I knew he was in...... then a slow pull out- all the way out. Then again I felt his fat head pop through the first ring and another slow slide into me..... and again - but this time just a fraction faster, and a little faster, and soon he had picked up to a fairly fast pace...... it felt sooo good, thanks to the curve up and over - his cock was filing me like few other cocks do.

I was entering into that blissed out stage. Something told me that this was not going to be one of his quick hard fucks and then tossing me out.... this was going to last awhile..... and I was really enjoying that. He had only been fucking me for about 5 minutes when the door bell rang. He stopped his thrusts - with his cock buried all the way up my ass and looked down at me "Oh ya, I forgot to tell you - I invited some buddies over to share this sweet ass of yours, and with that he just yanked his cock out of my ass and jumped off the bed - and I could hear him go down the stairs and heard some muffled conversation, About a minute latter - it seemed much longer - he came back up stairs - the big curved dick of his still rock hard - and I noticed that he was holding my shirt in his hand and he was followed by two guys - dressed in jeans and T-shirts. One was this tall lanky guy Latino guy- about my height but a good 20lbs lighter, the other was this short blond twink..... that looked like he could be the older brother of the boy who sucks me off while his Daddy fucks me. ..... and there I was - on my back -naked - wrists tied to the headboard - my cock rock hard - my legs spread - with my hole already opened up..... "So this is the bitch I was telling you about" Jack said as he hoped back on the bed "Lift your legs bitch, show then that hole they are going to get to use." I of course complied, giving them a better look at my hole which Jack then promptly refilled with his cock. It had dried off while it had been outside of my ass - so his thrust hurt a bit (more than a bit.... but I liked it) and took in a quick breath to deal with the initial pain, but my dick stayed rock hard and even twitched a but as he slammed that big dry cock back into my waiting hole, and then I let out a contented moan. "See.... I told you the bitch loved to get fucked, you see this guy on the street or a bar you'd assume he was a top - right?, but this bitch has the sweetest pussy you ever fucked..... as you will both soon feel for yourselves...... There is beer in the fridge if you want one while you wait your turn." and with that he picked up his pace, grabbed my ankles keeping my legs spread and really started slamming into my ass. It was hot having these two guys I had never met watch me getting fucked.

As soon as Jack got into his fuck the twink disappeared while the Latino started to get undressed. When he was naked, I realized that while he may have been a lot lighter than me... he wasn't "skinny", he had a really tight lean build..... although his cock was kind of skinny.... but damn it was easily 8" before he even got fully hard. Shortly the twink came back with two beers, and handed one to the Latino, they clinked the bottles together and grinned at each other and took a nice long swig "This should be fun" said the Latino, as the twink got undressed. He was only about 5'6" and had dark blue eyes and a sweet angelic face (he clearly did not need to shave every day - he looked like he was about 18 - although I found out later that he was 26). As he peeled off his T-shirt he unveiled a totally hairless - but very hard and defined chest - with just a hint of blond hair in his pits. He had no treasure trail and as he peeled off his jeans he reveled firm but hairless legs, but his boxer briefs showed an impressive package, when it was finally reveled his crotch had just a very small patch of wispy blonde pubes over a huge cock.... actually it was a bit smaller than mine (just about 7") but on his smaller body and with no pubes around it - it looked much bigger..... damn this was going to be a fun night.

Jack noticed that I was checking out the two new guys, so gave me three really hard sharp jabs with his cock to bring my attention back to him..... "You like what you see faggot? I thought you would like them and I know Carlos likes fucking a nice sloppy hole, and shoving cum really deep into a guys ass.... and Josh always shoots a nice big load..... and he sometimes can be counted on for more than one.... so I hope you are ready to get fucked and loaded up

I had learned that Jack had amazing control - if he only had time for - or was just in the mood for a short fuck he could breed me and send me on my way in five minutes...... or he could really take his time.... I think his longest single fuck had been around 45 minutes. This time I could tell, he was enjoying putting on a show for his friends, but - being a good host I figured he would not want to Bogart the faggot's hole. So in about 10 minutes he started to fuck a bit harder, and punch a bit deeper into my hole.... "You ready for your first load of the night bitch?" "Fuck ya, breed me, give me your load" "You asked for it faggot - here it comes" and with that he pulled almost all the way out and then slammed all the way in and started filling my ass with his load. He kept his cock almost all the way in - just doing a few short thrusts in and out while he pumped his full load into me. "He is all yours Josh. And all lubed up for you" Jack said as he yanked his cock out of my ass and rolled off the bed, and Josh hopped up and thrust his cock into me in one hard thrust. Meanwhile Jack had picked up my T-shirt was was using it to clean off his cock.

Josh may have looked like a twinky bottom..... but he fucked like an experienced top. His cock was perfectly straight - and smooth (like the rest of his body) with a nice big flared out mushroom head at the end of it..... (I love the way a nice big fat head feels inside my ass,,, I have a nice tight hole and I love the feel of a fat head scraping the walls of my ass. "Damn jack you are right, this faggot does have really sweet pussy. Carlos- wait till you feel it.... and it should be nice and sloppy - I can feel Jack's load in here and I can tell the way he is milking my dick that he is going to milk out a nice big load" And he proceeded to give me a good hard fuck. What was hot was that for the rest of the evening - while Josh and Carlos was there - none of them - even Jack actually talked TO me... they talked about me.... talk to each other about how they were enjoying fucking my ass.... but they didn't talk to me. I had never been in a scene like that and I have to say it was a huge turn on - to just be used and passed around as if I were just some big inflatable sex toy.... and god knows that they kept my dick inflated with the way they fucked me. Josh shot his first load in me and just kept fucking....."I hope you don't mind waiting a little longer Carlos..... but I think this bitch can milk out another load for you to slop around in." and with that he grabbed me by the ankles... and really started plowing my ass... sometimes his cock would come all the way out but he would just slam it back home again..... all the way out and then all the way back in, steady smooth strokes...... finally his strokes became more uneven and then he pulled all that way out and then just fucked in the head of his cock, just the head past my first tight ring, out - then just the head in - and out and in and out and in and out.... Oh fuck his ass is so tight I love how it makes my head feel..... after about 15 - 20 of these short fast strokes, just as I was getting used to just his head punching in and out of my tight sphincter, he pulled out and then slammed the full length of his fat cock into me and let loose his second load. His hips did not move at al, just stayed tight against my ass as if the sweat was gluing us together, but if his hips did not move..... his cock jerked spasm inside of me which sent my cock over the edge and I shot a load all over my chest. He didn't say anything but he looked at me through half closed eyes and bit down on his lower lip and he left out a little gasp as my ass spasmed around his dick while I was cumming. Those ass spasmes managed to milk out the last drops of cum out of his cock.......finally I could feel his cock calm down and he pulled out. There..... you will really love that hole now Carlos.... you got three big fucking loads to slide around in. I noticed that Jack gave him my shirt to clean off his cock, but made no movement to wipe off the cum from my chest - leaving it to dry where it was.

Carlos - who had been working on his second beer while Josh had fucked me.... hoped on the bed positioned his long thin cock against my hole. His head was not much fatter than his cock.... so after the way Jack and Josh had opened me up with their fat monsters, his cock slipped in easily. He had slipped in only about 6" in (with still at least 4" yet to go when we pulled his dick all the way out -"Sweet man.... look at all that cum on my cock.... damn you were right Josh, you guys did fill him up" "Ya, slide that dipstick of yours in his cunt and lets see how much cum he has in there." Josh encouraged,

Carlos dipped his cock in a few more times, each time pulling all the way out, for Jack and Josh to admire...."You really did find us a nice cum slut Jack" as Carlos slid his cock in again, and finally got to work fucking my ass in earnest. While kind of skinny - his cock was long - and he had powerful hips, so he gave me a good deep hard fuck, with his cock head reaching further inside of me than any other top. "Sweet - this bitch has a deep hole....." Carlos was clearly enjoying my sloppy hole and so his fuck did not last very long before he was adding his load to the soupy mix in my hole.

When Carlos finally added his load to the mix of cum, like Josh he just yanked his cock out and Jack tossed him my T-shirt to clean himself off with. Normally I drove over to Jacks house, but as it was a beautiful spring day I had walked..... I regretted that decision now,.... first of all my ass was going to be really sore,,,, and my T-shirt was a mess... I was going to look, and smell like a total slut when I walked home.

After Carlos cleaned off his cock on my T-shirt, he and Josh got dressed and left - thanking Jack for the use of his slut. As I lay there my legs spread and cum leaking out of my sore ass, I realized that neither of the guys had said one word to me..... a lot about me - but other than talking about me - they had never acknowledged my presence.... other than of course fucking me and filling my ass with several loads of cum.

When Jack came back from letting them out he came back and jumped on the bed, His cock was hard again and without too much work he had positioned its fat head up against my stretched out hole and pushed it in. He didn't say anything to me either for a while as he fucked me just looked at me,,,, then down at my cock which had never really gotten soft - even after I had shot my load while Josh had been fucking me....."Damn you really are a cum slut aren't you? It was hot watching you cum without touching your cock while Josh fucked you.... and here you are - still hard. Fucking faggot, it was so hot watching you take their poz cocks."

"Damn I love feeling their cum sloshing around in your cunt. You ready for another load bitch?" feeling his cock pump another load into me was all it took and my cock also erupted, shooting cum over both of us.

He pulled out as soon as finished shooting and picked up my cum covered T-shirt and cleaned off his cock and stomach and chest where my cum had hit him with it. Once he had cleaned himself off he leaned over and untied my wrists and then tossed my T-shirt at me.... put it on faggot - I want to see what you look like as a cum soaked whore. And that is just what I looked like.... more importantly smelled like." I did as he told me too, and stood there in just my T-shirt - still wet with the cum and ass juice's the had wiped off of their cocks. "Damn faggot - you really do look pathetic. The rest of your clothes are downstairs by the door where you left them.... I'll call you next time I need a hole to fuck." and with that he turned and left. I heard him turn on the shower as I walked down the stairs to finish getting dressed and go home.