Should I cheat my boyfriend?

bareCourious24

You have the right to make choices about your health, but not his.

Each person makes a choice about his own health whenever he has sex. Nothing that another person says or doesn't say can protect us. We should never assume that we know the other person's health status, nor that he himself knows it. People don't always get regular STD tests, don't always understand the results, and don't always have symptoms, and our health is constantly changing anyway.

The BF's choice to use condoms is protection enough for the BF's health.

As much as people say that they're concerned about the BF's health, all this talk of "immorality", of "rights" and of "character" -- when the BF is well-protected by his own choice to use condoms -- suggests a deeper judgment about a normal sexual desire.

Most human beings, if we're honest with ourselves, desire barrier-free sex with multiple partners. In choosing to have sex, we need to be comfortable with the fact that many of our partners have acted or will act on this desire at some point.

Each person makes a choice about his own health whenever he has sex. Nothing that another person says or doesn't say can protect us. We should never assume that we know the other person's health status, nor that he himself knows it. People don't always get regular STD tests, don't always understand the results, and don't always have symptoms, and our health is constantly changing anyway.

The BF's choice to use condoms is protection enough for the BF's health.

As much as people say that they're concerned about the BF's health, all this talk of "immorality", of "rights" and of "character" -- when the BF is well-protected by his own choice to use condoms -- suggests a deeper judgment about a normal sexual desire.

Most human beings, if we're honest with ourselves, desire barrier-free sex with multiple partners. In choosing to have sex, we need to be comfortable with the fact that many of our partners have acted or will act on this desire at some point.

The use of the word 'cheat' implies that a relationship is monogamous. In which case it is reasonable for both parties to assume that the other is not having sex outside of the relationship. For someone to start having sex outside of a relationship, safe or unsafe, without prior discussion, is immoral.

I agree in a general or theoretical sense with the people who advocate telling the boyfriend first, but we should acknowledge the poster's sexual needs as being of the same importance -- and not better or worse than -- the boyfriend's needs. There shouldn't be any judgment, or question of character. Sex is sex.

If he gets fucked bare by other guys and the boyfriend continues to fuck him safely, there is almost no HIV risk to the boyfriend. Using PrEP or having a circle of known and trustworthy neg or undetectable tops would reduce the HIV risk even more. As for other STDs, most are curable, all are treatable, and no matter how much one trusts a sexual partner there is always some risk from his past or from his outside activities.

The only real issue is that an STD diagnosis could force an awkward conversation; at that point, there would be an ethical obligation to disclose the STD, though not necessarily the conduct. I've been reading a 50-year-old book about open marriage lately, and early proponents of that idea emphasized that privacy is healthy in a relationship.

There is a huge difference between having an open relationship and cheating. An open relationship is something that is agreed upon by BOTH parties involved. The OP implied that this is not the case. I agree that the OP's sexual desires are very important. They do not come close, however, to being equal to the boyfriend's right to know that he is being cheated on. Condoms are not 100% safe. So the unknowing bf is not entirely immune to getting whatever the OP may get while barebacking.

The words "character" and such have been put out there. Let's just talk about being an adult and being responsible. As much as we would love to think so, the sun does not revolve around ourselves. Others have rights as well. The bf has a right to know. Maybe the OP will get lucky and his bf will be on board. Maybe he won't. But leave that up to the bf. Don't take that choice away from him. Not everyone gets off on the idea of the possibility of being poz. I say this in kindness. Please talk with your bf first.

i have done it. I have talked with my boyfriend. I have tell him, how much I dream of bareback sex with other men. How much I dream of um in my cunt. And how much I need it. He answered, that he cannot understand me. And that he never would accept if I let me breed by other men. So I made it secretly. When he is working I search Boys and Men in the Internet or in the bathhouse or somewhere and now I am a real bare-addict. I cant get enough cum in my cunt. Its so good. I have needed and missed it so long. EVERYBODY can breed me now - and my boyfriend doesnt know anything - and no worry for him... What he doesnt know cannot make any worries für him... I love it!!!post-38926-140864355632_thumb.jpg

and my boyfriend doesnt know anything - and no worry for him... What he doesnt know cannot make any worries für him...

He may not have any worries, but you put him at risk. What he doesn't know can lead to him being infected with the virus or other STD's. It's obvious you have little or no feelings toward your bf, so why stay with him? If you want to take the risk, go for it. But to knowingly put your bf at risk without him knowing is a little cold. More than a little cold.

Is there really anyone who thinks its ok to cheat on your bf, potentially expose him to various illnesses, and then deal with the possible consequences afterwards. No ones needs trump the responsibility to ensure you don't compromise someone else's health unnecessarily. And I am sure the poster knows that, and is just looking for justification to act in an completely immoral way.

If you think your need for bb sex is so strong then speak to your bf first. Let him know it is important to you and give him the opportunity to make the decision about it and the possible consequences for his health. But if he says no, then you have to either abide by that or leave him. You have the right to make choices about your health, but not his.

Agree with this one. Maybe you can talk him into fucking you raw first and then take it from there.

What he doesnt know cannot make any worries für him... I love it!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]63887[/ATTACH]

Not until he catches something. Your relationship with him will not last. Sorry.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Relationships shouldn't be one sided. Partnerships either are or aren't. In OP case, it isn't. Be kind to yourself, and be kind to bf and break up with him. For now, stop having sex with him. You're getting it anyway now, and consideration for him should be important even if you hate him.