Questions for the bottom boys.....

NYCKinkDad

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?

Loads deep in me, but then to get the loads I have to have the cock so both

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable?

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

I never feel satisfied even if my hole has been fucked to the point that's its painful I still want more. As for any cock any load depending on the place and the atmosphere from the first fuck and load I just want as many as I can get in any of my holes

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

Probably from the very first time I was 15 and this guy did me so hard he made me cum handsfree I knew from then that it was all about my hole

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

I like to cum but only way late into an all night session hopefully if I've been fucked hard and rough I'll cum handsfree

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?

Always start out with hole working it hard with my toys and then cumming later and using my cum as additional lube to continue working my hole until hopefully I cum again

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

I've done some pretty crazy things to get loads like ask my bf to tie to the bar counter at the club and pimp my ass out. But up until have regretted anything I've done

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?

All my friends know and all of them give me loads so no secret there

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

I'd take both hopefully the two of them will switch around until the daddies dumped in my hole and the hottie down my throat

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?

Generally I like to see whose fucking me but if I'm in the mood and the atmospere is good don't really care

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads?

Yes having a good time with my bf and friends

Loads. The cock is nice, but nothing a used condom couldn't fix :)

I go to great measures to satisfy my cravings. Always seem to want more though.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

Honestly none, I'm always that way :)

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

Known it since I was a kid fucking around with my mates.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

Not really. Have made myself cum a few times to tighten my hole for the guy fucking me.

Both, more so my dick when alone.

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

Sometimes.

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?

They know I'm a whore, I just never bring up the topic of my love for baby batter.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

Fill me daddy!

Anon. The rest doesn't matter. If I'm not hot enough for you throw a sheet over me and imagine someone else kind of guy lol

Is there anything more important to you than taking loads?

The two things that matter most to me are cum and money. They kind of rotate in importance depending on how horny I am.

both really

satisfied

well if i became poz then i would fuck any cock, hole, and take any loads

well it started when i was 12 i think and i was home alone and board so i used a toy i had in stuck it up the butt to see what it fellt like

hmm no not really i just fuck and go

dick

no its not that deep to me at all

um no secret

the heavy-set daddy's load up the ass, god i love big men. the real manly men

yeah i like to see who fucks me im not a slut like most of the people here

who im fucking cuz i dont just fuck anyone

• 1 month later...

Both. Can't choose. They go together.

I might feel momentary satisfaction, but I believe most desire perpetuates. It takes less than an hour after satisfaction before I feel insatiable again.

2-3, but drugs and alcohol also make me an "any cock, any load" guy.

Always knew i liked it in the ass, but i also humped things. I guess I knew I was a bottom the first time I had sex. He and I didn't even have to discuss it. I was clearly going to be the bottom. It's always been that way. I'm not effeminate, just average, so my bottom status doesn't coincide with traditional gender performance. But I do think it has at least partly to do with a view of the bottom as submissive (although I know lots of dominant bottoms).

Yes and yes, but I love chastity!!

Both, but I love chastity!! I think one reason I like chastity is that it restricts the pleasure I would otherwise get from my dick; it forces me to take pleasure only from my ass, which I love. I forgo multiple locations of pleasure for the centralization of pleasure, which reflects power relations between me and the Dom. I am only permitted to take pleasure in the part of my body that serves him best (it just coincidently also happens to be what I like too).

YES, all day, every day. I struggle with balancing some of the professional goals in my life with being a slut and fantasizing about being an owned slave. So far I am a slut, but I would have to enter into a watered-down version of slavery if I wanted to continue with my professional goals. Watered-down slavery just feels cheesy and fake somehow. I guess I want serious slavery or no slavery. I get frustrated about it sometimes.

Secret. I kinda like it that way. Makes it so hot. I have a very trusting boyish look, so no one suspects I am slut. I look preppy, nerdy vanilla. It's all a facade, and I love that.

Daddy. Can't heavy-set be hot? The best Daddies are bears: some buff, some heavy, but all hot.

Each has its appeal.

Yes. Family, friends.

- im inclined to say that it's always the load that has mattered, ive never cared much about what the cock or the guy is like, though im such a pussy boy it honestly doesnt even matter if he shoots his load anymore, i love cock in my ass, fucking my ass, and that's about it, if im in a bath house or elsewhere and dude wants to fuck me with a condom, he's more than welcome (is that sacreligious here?), i dont ever turn away a top

-totally insatiable, it's always been that way, there's never been a moment in the last 5 years when it hasnt been about having my hole used

-ive always been that kind of guy, so im not sure, though i would have to throw out a guess at 5-10 loads to know youre really turning into a whore, though it probably takes a while to come to terms with the fact even after that

-totally innate, i have never had the urge to top, 90% of the time i never get hard while being fucked, i've always been a total bottom though it did take me a while to learn how to be a good bottom

-i jerk off maybe 6-7 times a day when im by myself, but when it comes to bottoming my cock doesnt matter, some tops enjoy this and some i've been with have found this awkward, i do get hard sometimes while being fucked, but i have never been able to cum while being fucked, so i dont even try, the emotions that i have while being of service to a top are usually so intense that my own body becomes a total receptacle for him and nothing else, and even when im in a relationship (i.e. regularly fucking with a guy on a daily basis) i hardly jerk my cock while being fucked and my daily jerking off usually decreases to about twice a week

-both

-of course, but when i encounter a limit i tend to push it as far as i can

-im a proud cumdump, many of my friends and associates know im poz, and many know that i lead a less that vanilla sexlife, even my family knows that, so i'm pretty sure they can guess the rest, of course it probably helps that i regularly wear DICK WADD or TIM t-shirts to advertise :))

-if the load is a guarantee, it will always be the load up my ass, i love a big Daddy :)))))))

-anonymous is great! though sometimes i crave the emotions and physical nature of being able to see and connect with the top who's fucking me, im a no limits whore but i am very sweet natured and gentle, i get into bodily contact that goes outside of being an anonymous cumdump

-im a total cumdump yes, at first thought i would say that nothing is more important than taking loads, but inside i know that i am still searching for that one top guy who can certifiably own me for life, understand what i am, and help me cultivate a lifestyle that would be mutually satisfying for us both, i crave a certain type of love that falls outside of what i do for myself on a day to day basis

Confess here.

-im a fucked up kid, but i only have one life to live

For me, its the spunk that matters... a fuck is nice, but there's no substitute for loads inside me. And no, the cravings are never satisfied... in fact it gets worse.

I'll crave a load, so i'll spread my legs and get fucked up with one... but then, i want more... one is never enough... no matter how many i take, I need more...

Record is 32 loads from 32 guys in 6 hours... am desperate to beat that.

Loads deep deep inside!

Insatiable - no doubt, I always want more

Not done a group scene yet so unsure but pretty much in the saunas if i'm in the mood i'll take all cummers...

Very recently - chastity helps A LOT! I NEVER play with my dick when being fucked - its not about me

At the end of the night it's nice but not essential

Stuff my hole and abuse my cock!

It'll only get deeper = i've given in to that inevibility

No, my choice.

Sucking it to lube it up then have his load in my ass

Anon - most of the time please. I have the perfect lycra hood with just a mouthhole i use

Pleasing the top enough to give me the loads!

Loads in my hole. .most definitely loads in my hole. My arse twiches to get fucked often, but ultimately it's the spunk inside me which fulfills my desires.

My cravings are insatiable. I can get power fucked for hours, and still want more. So long as i'm getting cum inside me, i dont care how long or rough the sessions are... it's when i'm getting fucked and there's no cum forthcoming that i get bored easily. Even if i feel satisfied after a long hard sweaty session in the darkrooms, it's only for a few moments before i'm craving again.

It took me hardly any. Other guys cant ever reach that stage as they're too picky. For me it was something that i wanted to do for as long as i can remember... the thing that held me back was the fear of HIV/AIDS. It took a close friend and fuck buddy to get pozzed up, and then for him to fuck me, before i got over it... now i never look back and LOVE taking the diseased loads more than i love the negative ones.

I actually started out as a top.. breeding holes. I wanted to get fucked, but my hole was UBER tight.. it took a few years before i learned proper arse control, and now i'm a pro...

When i'm getting fucked in a darkroom, orgy, sling etc.. then no.. i dont think about cumming. I dont even have a need to - i get off on having my hole used and abused by as many tops as possible. When i'm in a more intimate 1-on-1 session, then sure, i may jack off after the guy has bred me and has finished with me. I also go top sometimes.. so when i do that obviously my aim is to dump my seed inside his arse as deep as i can.

I play with my cock - i wank about 7 times a day... but i never play with my hole. The only thing that goes up my hole is raw cock and spunk. I cant see the point in sex toys (as they cant breed me!), and fingering myself is just totally pointless... BOOORING! haha.

No. Not at all. I'm a grade A slut, and i love it. My slutdom is reaching new levels, my blog going from strength to strength... in fact, the more slutty and craving i become, the more i want to do more, and get further into the darker side. Because even though the sex i have is to many the most perverted filthy twisted kind, to me, it's normal... so i need more perverted, more twisted and filthy sex to feel that i'm pushing the boundries. It's called Fantasy Normalisation.

I told a few of my close gay friends, as we're honest with each other about everything. They accepted me for who I am and didnt try to judge me. Other people on the scene where i live found my online profiles and asked me about why i do bareback with all the risks. I tried to explain, they didnt understand, but they didnt judge me for it. In fact many people have congratulated me on leading the sex life that I want to lead, and not kowtowing to pressure and social stigma's.... i guess most guys want to fuck raw, but are too scared to do it for one reason or another...

Taking the load up my arse... definitely. Although I'm really good at sucking cock, i cant stand to do it.. i dont enjoy it, and find that when i do it, too many guys get too excited and cum over my face or down my throat... what a TOTAL waste of cum.... No. It has to go up my arse...

I like both, although i must admit i do prefer anonymous sessions... with a difference however, i love seeing who it is that's bred me, on video of photo, AFTER they've bred me...

I love gloryholes, darkrooms, being tied into slings and blindfolded, having multiple guys seed my hole and i'm totally clueless as to who they are.

Hmm... tough one. On the one hand i am addicted to bareback sex and taking loads. On the other, i guess the barebacking is just another facit of my risk taking attitude to life.. i'm also into hanggliding, mountaineering, rock climbing and motorsports.... they are all important hobbies of mine, and i guess the barebacking and taking loads is just an extension of that, and me expressing the type of sex i like...

Confess here.

Hope that's alright for you.

You can get more information on my attitude toward sex by checking out my blog. See my signature for the link!

Default Questions for the bottom boys.....

My lust is for the load buried in my ass, the source is a guys cock so they go hand-in-hand. I see the cock and go for it.

Rarely satisfied once I've taken that first load, auto-pilot kicks in and the craving for more becomes the focus.

Depends on the situation. Sometimes the mix is right and all inhibitions are gone. I've loaded on poppers, been felt-up by enough guys and I'm into the "any cock, any load" mindset. I've hit this zone a few times at Midtown and taken load after load. Not caring what the fucker looked like. Just kept my ass open and available and the guys just kept filling me with their cocks and loads.

Not until a few years ago. 45. Introduced to poppers, dropped the walls and relaxed and found my place kind of easily.

My focus is on taking cock and pleasing the top so that I get his load. I'll top sometimes and when I do I get over aggressive and fuck the hell out of whatever ass I'm in. But 95% of the time I'm only interested in taking loads.

Both. I'll fuck myself with whatever is available, although areal cock is preferable, then shoot my load and use it as lube for more playtime.

Not yet.............

Separate from the real world. The only people that know are the guys I'm fucking with.

Taking the load in my ass is always priority. Heavy-set daddy, skinny nerd....... short, tall, young and (preferably) older... doesn't matter. If I can get the guy to fuck me then all is good.......

Anonymous sessions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?

Lean toward anonymous, love to just disappear and let any guy use my ass any way he wants.

When it comes to sex? No.......

cock (lots of them), then loads (unfortunately many German tops do not unload until they go home)

sometimes I'm insatiable, especially when I bottom (I'm versatile but usually decide before the party what side I'm on today)

None - when I bottom I'm totally in that mode. I bend over and take any cock, any load.

During my first bottom experience with 16 I learned that there's more than just cock and cum. But I really started enjoying bottoming when I decided to have bareback sex.

When I bottom, I concentrate on my hole. That does not keep me away from having a poppers-induced mindblowing orgasm later on with my last top of the evening.

With my dick. My ass is for real cock only

Hell, yes. There are a lot of fantasies I did not try yet and some of them are really extreme and should not be mentioned here in the General area.

Some of them - we talk about our experiences.

taking the load of course. As a hole for anyone to use I do not care about weight (if the top lets me time to breathe)

Prefer anonymous sessions. Just go into the dark room, bend over a fuck bench and present my hole to anyone with a hard cock. It sorta turns me on knowing I'm only a slut and a cumdump for them, not a human being. I love complete darkness in the dark room, when it is only about cock and hole and tits and poppers.

Well, I have a complete life to live... But all-in-all it's about raw and sleazy sex, and a saturday night with lots of loads makes my sunday every time.

Edited by seth_bln

Both.

Can go both ways. sometimes sated other times just crave more and more and more.

two or three.

Started out as a top until a guy fucked me and since then when it comes to fucking I'm mostly a bottom. Started whe I was 12.

I don't care about my load until my top is fully sated.

My dick. don't play with my hole myself. Rather have someone else enjoy it.

No

No I don't. It's my own private life.

Both. But if I could only choose one, then it's my hole.

Both are hot...really like bathhouses.

Of course, I do have a life, but when it come to sex, then yes the tops load is important.

I crave both cocks and cum loads.

I'm always having an insatiable desire for cocks and cumloads.

I'm a total Bottom cum pig before, during and after having sex, so the answer is I'm always that way.

I was young, when I was a preteenager, I would lay in bed at night and find things shaped like a dildo or cock, put some vaseline on it and push it in my tight hole. Later when I was a teenager I enjoyed JO, but playing with my ass always felt alot better to me.

I don't have the need to think about my cock right now, I have ED issues and I'm a total Bottom wanting both cocks and cum loads.

I play with my hole with my dildos, probes and butt plugs when I'm home alone. Then I call friends of mine so I won't be alone, to play with my hole.

No I'm not afraid, I love giving oral and receiving anal sex, raw sex and safe sex, with all races of men as often as I can.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

That's not a fair question, I would want both of both. I'd want to suck the hot guy's huge cock and then have him plow my hole hard. And take the heavy-set Daddy's load up my ass and suck his cock too.

I enjoy both, I don't prefer one over the other.

When I have sex, I try my best to please my partner or partners. I let them use my body for their sexual needs and wants. And by doing so, when they cum, I feel that I have pleased them, I always want them to leave with a smile on their face, wanting to come back for more. And all my other fetishes are about me pleasing others too.

Cock. Any cock. Having said that, deep is a definite plus :)

Insatiable

3 or 4 (has only happened to me twice)

By 20 I was curious about guys - the first guy I was ever with was 100% top and I've been all bottom (with men) ever since.

I say those exact words to any top that asks. With a guy its all about a hard cock pounding my hole.

Dick. Only things I like in my hole are tongue and cock.

Yes.

Separate and secret

Love to suck, but getting fucked is always the best!

I like both. Maybe a slight preference toward seeing who is fucking me.

LOL, lots. Love to get fucked, but I have a life too!

Both! I love a hot boys hung cock, but i def want his load bred balls deep in my hole

Sometimes...but normally i am always on the hunt for hot boys to breed me

Not sure that i am ever that way. I mean i love anon sex, gloryholes, bathhouses and stuff, but im still somewhat picky :-)

Probably around 20 or 21. I still like to fuck a dude some, but i know that i was meant to be a hot dudes fuck toy and cumdump.

Of Course I do, but not with each guy.. but after ive had my fill of loads i do

Both

Sometimes..but it is what it is

Only a select few know, most of them use me as well

Hot guys huge dick of course.. lol like i said im picky

Both..but i love anon sessions at the gloryholes

Yeah of course, but it is a big part of what i do

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?cock deep in me

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable?there are times when I am sated and times when i don't think about sex or my body at all, but when i go into heat - I am pretty insatiable

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?I try to not get to that place now, but when i was more indiscriminate, i.e. slutty, it would only take one

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?I think i first consciously noticed my pussy when i was around 11. that's when i started to play with it in a very determined sexual way, and started to put things in it

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? Ideally, no, and for the most part i really don't like to touch or have anyone touch my dick when i am in total bottom mode. I have come to the realization that cumming is a part of intimacy that i need to share in a more engulfing, adult relationship

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?if i just played with my pussy, i would never get out of the bed and wouldn't get anything done in my life! masturbation gives me a more finite "alone time"

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?I used to when i was younger, but now i feel i can channel those desires when i'm in the mood and still have perspective in my life. I do have other goals!

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?some do, and some don't. I am pretty private

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?taking the heavy-set Daddy's load of course! I'm not a good cocksucker, I never learned to deep throat

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?I prefer to see my partners

yes, but not when I'm in heat