Questions for the bottom boys.....

NYCKinkDad

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? <b>Loads</b>

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? <b>Insatiable, there never seems to be enough cum for me.</b>

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? <b>Ummmm, none, any? Wait, what? No load refused bottom here, kind of always ready to take anyone. So it's not really a function of loads droving desire for more loads, or sluttiness coming from sex, I'm just a slut. It doesn't turn on and off, it's always on.</b>

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? <b>Age 7, then it was all about wanting to see guys cocks, taste them, and I hadn't learned about the wonderful world of cum yet. It's not that it isn't about my cock, it's that I have two separate desires that don't have to be fulfilled at once for a good time. I have people to use for my needs, and I don't really like it when someone makes a halfhearted fumbling reach around attempt solely because I made them cum. Quit feeling guilty because you got your nut and I, ahem actually I did, didn't. You sought me out to drop yours, I sought you to take it. I have my own cum dumps when I need to drop mine. It's cool. Stop, drop, and ROLL, quit manhandling my junk mindlessly because you feel its expected.

And that is innate, if anything I have learned only enough to fake an orgasm so that some guy will quit fumbling around and let me take his nut and go.</b>

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? <b>I kind of touched on this in the previous, but yes I do think about cumming, yes I do need to, but not when I am taking loads.</b>

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? <b>Dick. May hit the prostate a good couple times to help things along, but I fucking hate toys unless someone is using them on me. Maybe if I had a fuck machine, I <i>might</i> be more interested in toys, but I kind of doubt it. I haven't found a realistic non-latex (seriously allergic to latex, like on my medical records, and you really don't want to see what happens, allergic) dildo yet. And by realistic, I mean actually feels like a cock. I want me, not toys, I like how they feel in my ass. Not that the occasional vivrator (hard plastic) hitting the prostate is bad.</b>

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? <b>No, but others probably should be. ;-)</b>

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? <b>A freak in the sheets, a lady on the streets. Seriously, moms love me, I tend to be the last person anyone even thinks would be taking loads in a Walmart bathroom, in an adult theater, or from a guy that said "Hi" that I responded to with my address. Its fun.</b>

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? <b>Heavy-set Daddy's load up my ass, please.</b>

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? <b>Either way.</b>

Is there anything more important to you than taking loads? <b>No.</b>

This is interesting. I have to state for the record, that I am quite content with being a cum hole for men who need to breed, but I do not see myself as less than men who are tops. The beauty of being a bottom, is that there are men who are tops, and we need each other. It is nature. It has nothing to do with low self-esteem or any of that psycho babble, it has to do with being who I am. I was made this way because there are men who are meant to fuck. And I try to be the best fuck hole I know how to be.

I too am of that same opinion-

A boyfriend from a looooong time ago would

refer to our relationship as a

"Mutually Advantageous Situation".

30 plus odd years later

that phrase still rings sweet to my ear

• 1 month later...

Cock

insatiable (although sometimes after a gangbang - the insatiability will go for six or seven hours)

the first couple usually sometimes just the first one or sometimes I just go to a sex club knowing that is what I want as much cock as possible and as much seed as possible.

I was getting fucked by an older guy when I was 15

No need I get off on concentrating on giving my top the best fuck I can

both but I always wank with a dildo or butt plug in me

No

seperate and secret

taking daddy's load

don't care get much more anon than the other

No

I worship the cock but, I still crave the loads deep inside me.

Depends on the situation. One on one, I can be satisfied; however, in group scenes I want to be bred by everyone.

The first time I was bred, I craved more and have always been a no loads refused bottom.

Age 10 following my first breeding.

My cock is never in play when I am being bred. I am there to please the top and receive his seed. When I am being bred, I am never hard. When I am alone I can pleasure myself.

When I am home alone I play with my cock.

I have yet to find the limit to my carnal cravings.

There are only a few within my inner circle of friends I share my cumdump desires. It would be too shocking for the rest.

I prefer to taste a guys cock both before and after he breeds me; therefore, both.

I enjoy when a session starts anonymous but, I like to catch a glance of him as he leaves.

The greatest compliment a top can give a bottom is giving him his load.

Edited by Barebackbottomno

• 2 weeks later...

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you?

Both equally, but I always want to finish with a load.

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable?

insatiable

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

One, maybe two

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

14, i think i learned it.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

I have been in chastity for 9 months.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick?

Hole

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

Yes, sometimes, espeically when they get in the way of friends or work

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?

No.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

Both?

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?

Both.

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads?

Friends and family, I suppose....

• 1 month later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

Cock or loads deep in you? Deep loads

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? Never

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? One

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? 18 knew it once he came in me

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? Never it is all about the tops cock

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? Hole

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? No

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? No

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? Daddy

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? Both

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads? Nothing

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? I crave both and you can't have a load without a cock inside you. The cock is nice but the load is the reward for pleasing my top.

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? Usually insatiable, my sex drive is off the charts and my need to get bred and please other guys is non stop.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? Just one, after the first I want a second and a third and so on.

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? I was 19 when I had my first gay sexual encounter, I fucked him first and although it was nice as soon as I felt his cock in my ass I knew how much I wanted more and that I preferred being a bottom. Since then I have only fucked one other guy.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

I don't need to cum as I get pleasure from being fucked, from foreplay and also from being bred, knowing I have pleased my top and satisfied him. I don't care if my cock is hard or soft or if I even get to touch it during sex.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? Both, it depends on my mood and how much time I have.

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? Sometimes I think I go too far but it never lasts long as the urge to satisfy my cravings pretty much burys any other feeling .

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? Some of my closest friends know I am a cumdump, a couple don't approve of my lifestyle and have made it clear. Most of the people who know about my desires are the people I'm having sex with and they're usually too busy enjoying using me for their pleasure.

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? Definately taking Daddy's load up my ass, I've got a serious attraction for mature guys especially dominant, vocal tops with a bit of weight on them.

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? I don't have a preference, as long as I'm getting fucked I'm happy.

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads? Generally speaking I just enjoy being used as a slut/cum dump/piss pig, although I do love to be bred I also love getting fucked and sucking cock.

I love the cock. I love sucking, but I love taking loads in my ass. I do more sucking though, haven't had any cock in my ass in almost a year. Fucking prudes.

I'm satisfied until they walk out the door or ditch me, then I'm wanting more.

I'm already that guy.

I've known for years, but only acted on it within the last 2 years.

I don't care about getting off when I'm with someone else. I am usually there for them to use and to get them off. That's all I focus on.

Some. Depends on my mood.

Not really.

My ex knew and my ex best friend knew a lot. If tricks asks me I will tell them, but I don't randomly share it with just anyone.

Why can't I have both are the same time? That doesn't fair at all.

I've always "seen" who I was with. Knowing who they are is another thing. I could careless if it was anonymous or not, if I know them or not.

Finding someone that I can spend my life with and we can both have fun with others together, but I doubt that will ever happen, so I will just take the loads and enjoy my freedom.

• 2 weeks later...

cock, love the feeling of it slamming into my holes and making me the bitch I am

I am satisfied after I know the man/men can't go anymore

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy?

bottle of poppers

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

No, my job is to have the men cum

both

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them?

No, FORCED SEX is the best

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret?

closet fag here

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass?

either with poppers

really does not matter as long as I am getting bred

no

Confess here.

crave the cock but loads are so delicious...

total insatiable bottom.

one or two loads makes it a hungry hungry hippo.

i have been learing since i was 18.

I have no need to but i love yanking my crank while being pounded.

both.

Terrified how deep the cravings will go.

closeted lil slut here.

well if the heavy had a avg dick then ill take the load otherwise the huge dickin.

mmm does it matter?

Is there anything more important to you than taking loads?

staying disease free.

It is really the combination I need. I love the feeling of cock inside me, but it just isn't complete without the top breeding me. But if a guy shoots his load on the first thrust, that's not enough either.

I feel satisfied... eventually. But my truly cumhungry slutty phases are marked by an escalation in need for more cock and cum, until it suddenly crashes after enough fucks.

I only really hit the mood when it comes to swallowing where it sets in after the first load; I'm generally choosier about who I let fuck me.

It became very quickly apparent when I started to have sex at 17, but it took a few years for me to fully accept it.

Yeah, absolutely. Usually not during the fuck though, mostly I wank later at home.

Cock only. Assplay alone doesn't do anything for me, need a fucker and his cock for it to turn me on.

Nah, I've made peace with my darker sides.

Depends on the friend.

Both, and at the same time if possible.

Anonymous sessions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you?

Depends on the fuck. If I really just need to satisfy a cock craving, I prefer it anonymously, but if I'm with a guy I'm truly into I love long, intense sessions where I can see his face... especially when he breeds me. Few things are quite as hot as locking eyes with a guy and telling him you want him to cum inside you.

Is there anything more important to you than taking loads?

Definitely, and a lot of things.

• 1 month later...

What do you crave most in you? Cock or loads deep in you?

Top men love to cum and as a bareback bottom that craves to fuck hard, bare cocks it's my desire and will to offer up my hot, moist hole for pleasuring his hard, bare cock and for him to unload his cum deep in me.

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the craving insatiable?

Totally insatiable. From the first load bred into me I crave more loads to be dumped in me.

How many loads does it take to turn you into a "any cock, any hole, any load" guy?

I crave being bred with cum from the first load to the last load.

How old were you when you realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cunt? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time?

I believe that it was innate, but had to prove to myself that I was a "born to be fucked bottom". My first encounter was when I was seduced at age 13 by my 16 year old gay cousin. He taught me to suck cock, swallowing my first load of cum from him and breaking my cherry as he was the first one to fuck me and turn me into a cum craving bottom. Through many bareback sexual conquests I found I could not resist the desire to be a top man's bottom. The ultimate for me was when I found out that I was naturally sterile, no sperm and that I was meant to be a cum craving bottom.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, "I don't care about my cock". Do you ever think about cumming? Do you have a need to?

Most of the time I don't even think about me cumming. I only will cum if a top wants me to cum. Or if he has a highly desirable load I will cum to make my hole milk his cock into me.

When you are home alone, do you play with you hole or your dick?

At home alone my hole is most always plugged with a size XXXL Worlds Most Comfortable Butt Plug to keep the cum in me and to keep my hole stretched. Daily I play with my hole fucking myself with inflatable or extra large dildos, then I will play with my cock, but not cum. I want to be hard and horny for tops when the fuck me.

As a cum pig I have extremely deep cravings for cum and will submit to his every desire to complete a successful ejaculation of my top man's bare cock deep in my hole.

Yes, some like to go to bath houses with me on my quest to collect loads and help with setting up me being gang banged by several studs.

What would you chose...sucking a hot guys' huge dick or taking a heavy-set Daddy's load up your ass?

I would be begging the heavy-set Daddy to pump his load deep in my ass and then hunt down the hot guy with the huge dick to suck him hard and hope to get him to fuck me in the ass.

Anonymous sessions or do you prefer to see who's fucking you?

I prefer pump and dump, bath houses, sex clubs and gang bangs, and get off watching a top's face and body as his bare dick is pulsing anonymous hot seed in my ass, but if the top likes it dark or me blindfolded then that's cool, too.

Is there anything more important to you then taking loads?

I live to be fucked bareback and filled with hot seed!

Confess here.

I love to feel my hole filled with STD laden cum!

Both deep in my 24/7 hungry cunt

As a slut am never satisfied with dick/cum ,the more I get is the more I crave .

3 and more

I was about 15-16 yrs old in high sch ,its all about my pussy nothing to do with my useless dick .

' Nasty slut pussy bitch' and I never need to cum as long as my pussy get feed and am treated like a cheap whore .

Always trying to find something to stick up in my pussy plus am always naked at home .

Not really .

All my friends know that am a slut cumdump whore .

Taking a heavy-set daddy's load .

Yes ,I want to see there facial expression as they beat up n explode in my pussy

Yes

Confess here.

Love our gay brothers/sisters regardless of what our race/age/fetches and body type maybe .

What do you crave most? Cock or loads deep in you? Both, though I'm really disappointed if I don't get the latter.

Do you ever feel satisfied or are the cravings insatiable? I'm rarely satisfied.

How many loads does it take to turn you into an “any cock, any hole, any load” guy? One... LOL

How old were you when you first realized it was about your hole/pussy/cunt and not your cock? Was it innate and there from the beginning or did you learn it over time? Pretty much from the beginning... at 4, I got hooked on anal play playing doctor with a playmate, and on cock/cum when I was 10.

The hottest opening line I ever heard was, “I don’t care about my cock.” Do you even think about cumming? Do you have a need to? Not really. If it happens great but I get off on knowing/feeling the top cum.

When you are home alone, do you play with your hole or your dick? Both, though I cum more intensely when my hole is being penetrated.

Are you afraid of how deep your cravings are and the levels you will submit to in an effort to satisfy them? No

Do you tell your friends about your cumdump desires or are those separate and secret? Not all my friends

What would you choose…sucking a hot guy’s huge dick or taking a taking a heavy-set Daddy’s load up your ass? Definitely the load

Anonymous sesssions or do you prefer to see who is fucking you? Either, both are really hot

Is there anything mor important to you than taking loads? LOL Seriously?! There is more to life than sex.