18 with experience :)

YngBBacker

Good for you and who cares what others think.  Agreeing with RawTop, plus you are happy and so is everyone else.  Sex is beautiful and fun, why wouldn't you be interested in sex when mother nature flips the switch on!  When I was 18, I was sucking all the dick I could at adult bookstores, I loved it. 

• 1 year later...

Ok so...I just turned 18 a couple days ago but I've been gettin fucked and cummed in by guys mostly in their 20s and 30s for years. Sometimes when I talk to guys I meet online about this they lecture me :/ ...so you tell me...was it wrong for me to be that sexually active when I was that young? :/ ...lookin for some feedback :/ thanks

Legal Age in Aus is 16, so most start 2 years before that. ;)

• Upvote 1

I see no problem with a guy starting younger if he is ready for it.  Since everyone matures differently, someone who is 14 or 15 might be mentally ready to take dick, where as someone 16 is not.

I didn't start fucking till I was 16, and with one exception, only with guys around my age.  I truly wish I had started younger and with older guys, but alas, didn't happen.  Truly, probably better I didn't because it was when HIV/AIDS was the big, scary thing out there and when people were dying from it on a regular basis.  At 13, even though I was fascinated by cock, I was not ready mentally or emotionally to take the risk of being pozzed.

It sucks that in Texas the age of consent is 18 with a 2 year age difference under the "Romeo & Juliet" law.  But I'll follow the law for one reason, I don't need the shit storm that follows breaking it.

• Upvote 1

I see no problem with a guy starting younger if he is ready for it.  Since everyone matures differently, someone who is 14 or 15 might be mentally ready to take dick, where as someone 16 is not.

I didn't start fucking till I was 16, and with one exception, only with guys around my age.  I truly wish I had started younger and with older guys, but alas, didn't happen.  Truly, probably better I didn't because it was when HIV/AIDS was the big, scary thing out there and when people were dying from it on a regular basis.  At 13, even though I was fascinated by cock, I was not ready mentally or emotionally to take the risk of being pozzed.

It sucks that in Texas the age of consent is 18 with a 2 year age difference under the "Romeo & Juliet" law.  But I'll follow the law for one reason, I don't need the shit storm that follows breaking it.

The age of consent in Texas is 17.

as others have said, you are how you are.  you can embrace it or hide from it.   from my own view, embracing it is more healthful.  No doubt,  you still have a duty to understand what you are doing and if any risks are associated with your behavior.  Be aware of what you have desires for....and go for it.

'Late to the party' on commenting. I'm actually a little jealous. I was a late bloomer, didn't start messing around with guys until I was 20... (As long as everything is consensual, blah blah, standard disclaimer) If I could turn back time...

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I started when I was 14 sucking cock and getting fucked (with condoms back then - dear god what *was* I thinking?!) with guys who were in their 20s and 30s. I loved it. No regrets at all. As soon as I realised I was gay, virginity was a thing I had no use for, and made sure that it got fucked ragged clean out of me. I saw it as a call to adventure, not something to shy away from.

By the time I was 18 I knew I was more sexually experienced than any of my friends - who all seemed completely naive to me, despite their boasts - but I didn;t come out til I was 19, so I never spoke a word.

So perhaps I'm biased, but I see nothing wrong with it at all. That said, for me 18 is a very strict age limit, which is perhaps hypocritical but there it is.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I took my first cock at 15 and quickly realized I really liked getting fucked...quickly became a slutty bottom...got fucked a lot. So long as you aren't forced into it there's nothing wrong with it...some guys want it more than others...I know I do.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2014-07-21 at 1:22 AM, YngBBacker said:

Ok so...I just turned 18 a couple days ago but I've been gettin fucked and cummed in by guys mostly in their 20s and 30s for years. Sometimes when I talk to guys I meet online about this they lecture me :/ ...so you tell me...was it wrong for me to be that sexually active when I was that young? :/ ...lookin for some feedback :/ thanks

You should have started sooner.

You're adorable, I'm going to adopt you.

It always astounds me how gay guys who have unprotected sex are frowned upon for 'barebacking' or 'breeding' but if a guy had unprotected sex with a girl, it's socially acceptable 

i have been with girls (in my naive past) and can honestly say a vagina is not the most hygienic aperture so I'm always surprised that 'natural' gay sex is frowned upon 

I however love it 

Guest descartes70817
48 minutes ago, Cwmslutbb said:

It always astounds me how gay guys who have unprotected sex are frowned upon for 'barebacking' or 'breeding' but if a guy had unprotected sex with a girl, it's socially acceptable 

i have been with girls (in my naive past) and can honestly say a vagina is not the most hygienic aperture so I'm always surprised that 'natural' gay sex is frowned upon 

I however love it 

I fucked dozens of women when I was younger, and almost never used protection even when I ass-fucked them. Fucking another man in the ass bareback is just better and I really don't care what anyone else says about it.