How To Make Better BBRTS/Adam Profiles

breederboy

I have profiles on both adam4adam and bbrts. Neither one gets much action. I don't know why. I'm poz, and put my status in both profiles, just to save aggravation and time and in the past when I would leave it blank on adam4adam, guys harassed me asking why I didn't post my status. So adam4adam is much more hostile towards positive guys obviously.

I am a young top who loves to breed, and I am poz. How can I get more action? I put my dick shots as my profile pic on both sites, because thats one of my best assets. I have some body shots too in my running clothes. I am tall and skinny build so maybe just not many guys like my body type I dunno..

I am pretty upfront about what I like in my profiles, it just seems like tons of guys don't even have pics at all, and the ones that do rarely hit me up.

How can I get more action or make better profile? Advice?

I have profiles on both adam4adam and bbrts. Neither one gets much action. I don't know why. I'm poz, and put my status in both profiles, just to save aggravation and time and in the past when I would leave it blank on adam4adam, guys harassed me asking why I didn't post my status. So adam4adam is much more hostile towards positive guys obviously.

I am a young top who loves to breed, and I am poz. How can I get more action? I put my dick shots as my profile pic on both sites, because thats one of my best assets. I have some body shots too in my running clothes. I am tall and skinny build so maybe just not many guys like my body type I dunno..

I am pretty upfront about what I like in my profiles, it just seems like tons of guys don't even have pics at all, and the ones that do rarely hit me up.

It would help if you shared your user names so we could actually take a look at your profiles. I think the feedback would be more useful and valuable.

I hate to say this but being open about your status in a place like kentucky is not going to help you. With that said I wouldn't lie about it, especially if you are not on undetectable/on meds.

As a young top on BBRT I would just hit up anyone you can. There are tons of bottoms on BBRT, and Im sure you can get action there. On Adam do a search that includes "anything goes" its under the advanced search. You may have to reach out to people to get started, but you should be able to get regulars then.

I do live in Ky but I also live in the 2nd largest ity in the state which is a kind of college town and has a pretty large gay population..but still seems like most guys here want nothing to do with a poz guy. I ould I gues as some have suggested on a4a just not list my status, unles someone asked me directly..Id probly get more action that way but I just feel better if I just state it and it saves time and weeds out some people.I don't have much luck on BBRTS either hardly any guys are ever on there and the guys that are never talk to me. I get a few on a4a asking to hookup and breed them, but they just aren't my thpe at all, or are druggies. I just want some drug free, sane, hungr bottom holes to breed lol.

• Upvote 1

Also I am poz but undetectable not that it matters. Seems most guys here see my status and run away. I have a nice dick and I'm told I'm a good top but just getting laid is my problem lol.

If you are only looking for bareback action, I would revise your profile, and not list your status, keep that for a conversation. Keep your wording really general too. if your profile has too much in it you will turn off ALOT of guys. For example "Pig breeding top" "looking to breed ass" "raw fucker" etc etc etc is all too much, and many times you will get only bad people. Even just saying "anything goes" is sometimes too much for some guys.

BUT! If you put in more general words like "sane freaky top guy looking for chat, fun, maybe more" you will increase the amount of people who think you are just a normal guy who enjoys sex. More is really less when it comes to profiles. There is no need for a book, just some simple info. Saying you are a total top will get attention because there are so few, but always include stuff that isn't sexually related, hence the "chat and maybe more" portion of what i said above. especially on A4A, there are too many people that will call you out as slut for looking for sex, its so stupid. Also I would try jack'd on your phone. I have lots of luck with it.

I wouldn't list the poz status, because it probably does limit your pool of potential bottoms. If they ask, tell them, but a lot of bottoms won't ask anyway. A lot of them seem to think they play safe only until their legs are in the air and they "forgot" to buy condoms. That seems to happen a lot here in Nashville.