Are there actually gay guys who don't like rimming?

Jamesbgck

I usually only allowed my husband to breed me, in all the time we have been together, this was his place. But two days ago, I invited a hound 27 year old over. He looked unshowered, but he was horny and so was I. I sucker his cock and made him hard as can be, spun around and then he asked if I take it raw, I replied, of course. He then started pushing into my hole with only spit, I took some hits of the poppers and let his cock slide all  the way in.  He was jack hammering my ass as I was whimpering and then he made me beg for his cum, he blew a large load into my hole and then withdrew, I tasted my hole, it was strong smelling like bleach, my cheeks we’re coated with cum. 

I lapped up his dripping cock and made sure that his cum was not wasted, I slowly nursed his cock and We let sometime pass and soon he was fucking me again, smacking my ass an asking me if I enjoy his thick cock, I tried to raise off the bed again and he pushed me back down, while fucking me harder, he started drilling my hole, and I could feel myself cumming, then he stopped and I could feel him releasing is cum into my ass, I felt his cock twitching and slowly withdrawing, his limp cock fell out with a plop and I then cleaned him with my tongue, I could taste my hole and all the cum froth that we made. He then left.

still horny, a young guy about 25 just wanted to get off, we spoke on Grindr and he’s at my door in 10 mins, usually he’s a bottom, but he just needed to cum. Stocky and red bearded with a hairy crotch and a hard dick. I told him I have condoms, he said that he’s clean, I said me too. And then pushed his cock into my hole. I rode him for a bit, but then asked him to get behind me, he did and then put his arm around my neck and began fucking me hard, his cock reached deep into my sloppy hole and I loved very second, he this this for about 3mins and then started to cum, my hole was dripping by this point and I was catching what I could to taste each drop. He pulled out and I clean him up, he leaves never to be seen again. 

Im a cumsdump snd I am proud. My hole was meant to take loads. No loads refused.

I can rim and be rimmed for HOURS. I used to play with a married guy whose wife would not rim him. He would blow his load being tongue fucked without touching his cock. Gorgeous clean hole his wife was a jerk.

Thank god my husband loves to rim my pussy because it gets us both so turned on. I don't like to do it to him, but I will if he pushes my head down there. But I'm so thankful that he barely ever asks me to rim him.