Anon? Fuckbud? Btms: How much connection with your top?

sites5

Bottoms: How much connection with the top?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: How much connection with the top?

• Some emotional connection with the top, mutual engagement and foreplay
    • Some physical attraction to the top, mutual engagement and foreplay
    • Some connection, but, if more than the average darkroom, less than the average sexdate
    • Bend over, take all

The 'ideal' fuck (which isn't with your boyfriend/husband) doesn't exist.

But, bottoms, how much of a connection do you want? A close connection with the top? No idea who he is or who he looks like?

This btm went from needing a close emotional interaction with the top almost literally to be able to be penetrated, to loving the intoxicating mental haze of one anon cock after after coming and going.

Edited by sites5
fixed poll

I like all the above. Nothing hotter than an intense fuck with someone you have a deep connection with, unless it's taking anonymous loads one hard cock after the other. Hmmm. I guess I'll take the first one, it's more rare and definitely more special.

• Upvote 1

First one. Sex is much hotter for me when there is an emotional connection. Makes me want to please him more which makes the experience better for him which in turn makes the experience much better for me. Win/win.

• 3 months later...

Sex is so much better when there is some or a lot of physical and emotional connection with the top. I don't have to be in love with them, but some connection is so cool.  I've tried, repeatedly, for it without the connection and it just doesn't rate...which sucks, as I have a bit of difficulty being "sexually satisfied" as a result.