Anon? Fuckbud? Btms: How much connection with your top?

sites5

Bottoms: How much connection with the top?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: How much connection with the top?

• Some emotional connection with the top, mutual engagement and foreplay
    • Some physical attraction to the top, mutual engagement and foreplay
    • Some connection, but, if more than the average darkroom, less than the average sexdate
    • Bend over, take all

Ideally both, right? I want to be able to give my man whatever he needs as my top. If he likes a long slow fuck because that's what helps him cum multiple times without having to pull out, I'm right there for him, as long as it gets him off. Though I must admit, I am more turned on by being used by total tops who just want a hole to cum inside of, or who might even look down on me a little and so not want to have to talk or think about what they're doing.

I like a connection but it is not really necessary. Top wants my mouth or ass, he gets it and about all I care about is he gets hard, cums and likes it.  He wants more, that is fine also.  I just love to please my tops and what I want is secondary.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Knowing someone can be nice but I enjoy being used by a horny guy that just needs to use a hole to breed. I rarely know the name of the top. I have bent over or been on my hands and knees and never seen the tops. I'm there for their pleasure.