Slip It In, Just a Little

"Let me slip it in, just a little. You've got such a cute ass, I need to feel your hole grab the head of my dick. Don't worry, I won't fuck you, I won't cum in you, just let me slip the head of my dick in a little."

That's what Tom said right before he fucked me for the first time and filled my HIV negative guts full of his virus laden semen. He'd moved across the hall from me a few months before and I'd introduced myself and asked him over for a beer. He accepted and promised to reciprocate when he was settled. It was obvious he was gay, a big, butch black man given to wearing leather with tight white tshirts and equally tight, carefully worn 501s. I'd never been interested in men in the slightest, but I found myself attracted to him. He was ruggedly handsome, very fit and moved like an athlete. I couldn't help but notice the very large bulge in his crotch. Was it true what they said about black men?

One night a week or so after he moved in I came in late and drunk from the bars and took a while unlocking my door. I could hear what was clearly the sound of Tom having sex through his door. His deep voice was growling urgently, another male voice whined and begged. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but hearing them made my dick hard. My bedroom was next to Tom's so I opened the window and collapsed on the bed, pants down, my hand slowly stroking my cock. I could hear better and made out occasional words and phrases, like 'fuck me' and 'breed you' and something that might have been 'knock', something or other. I listened intently, stroking my dick, imagining Tom was fucking me, and also wondering what would it be like to have sex with a man. With Tom? I shot my load as I heard Tom bellow, obviously cumming in the guy he was fucking. I licked up my load, wishing it was Tom's cum I was eating.

The next morning I remembered what I'd done and tried to feel disgusted at being aroused by a man. Why did my dick stiffen when I thought of Tom's cock filling a man's ass with cum, filling my ass with cum? In any event, a couple of days later I answered a knock on my door and found Tom standing there. He was wearing a wife beater and cutoff 501s. His nipples had large rings in them and the bulge in the shorts was very large. My dick started to swell.

"Come over for a beer, a new batch of homebrew is ready."

I followed him in to his place and took a beer, he waved to the living room with the invitation "Have a seat."

I did my best to sit so my excitement was not obvious, but Tom noticed. We made small talk and the beer went fast, it was good. He stood up and smiled at me, then slipped off his shirt, saying "It's hot in here. Do you mind?" I shook my head dumbly as he dropped his shorts and stepped out of them, then went to the kitchen saying "Time for more beer. Strip if you like, Mike. It's too hot for clothing."

As he walked into the kitchen I couldn't help looking at his body, thinking to myself that he looked good. My dick stirred: I was more than a little aroused. I never been at all interested in men, but...he looked good. Tom came back with two bottles and towel. I looked at him and couldn't help staring at his cock. He was huge, completely flaccid he was longer and thicker than me hard, it swung back and forth heavily as he walked. His balls were equally large and hung low. There was a tattoo of the universal symbol for biohazard on his abdomen just to left of his cock. My dick stirred more, I was getting an erection. I blushed, Tom couldn't help notice it through my thin shorts. He looked at my crotch and smiled suggesting "Lose the shorts, Mike. You'll be more comfortable."

I was startled to realize it was command, not a suggestion. My dick was fully erect. I slipped off the shorts. Tom smiled broadly as he saw my hard dick, which was oozing precum. I looked at his cock: it was stirring, growing. Thinking this encounter was going in a direction that made me uneasy, I considered leaving, but I didn't want to leave. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but I was more excited than I had been in a long time. Tom smiled sat me and moved in his chair, I saw his cock stirring, thickening, the pink head just peeking through the foreskin was wet with precum. I couldn't help it, my mouth watered and I licked my lips. Tom beckoned to me, pointing at his cock, commanding "Come over here, Mike. I know you want to."

I went and sat beside him, mesmerized by his rapidly growing dick, wondering what would it be like to touch it. As if he read my mind, Tom said "You can touch it if you like, Mike, it won't bite. Go ahead. I can see you want to."

The truth was, I did want to touch his cock. It was fascinating. Only partially erect, his long thick, very dark black cock was much was larger than my hard cock. His foreskin hung long over the tip, precum oozed out. My mouth watered as I wondered what would it be like to suck it. Tom reached down and took my dick in his hand, stroking slowly. I moaned and almost shot my load. He laughed softly. He was seducing me. He twirled his finger around the head, smearing precum over it, and then removed his hand. My cock was hard and throbbing. Tom's hand had felt so good stroking it, and I had come very close to shooting my load, but he had stopped and in so doing, had frustrated me. I wished he hadn't. I wanted him to make me cum. I would return the favor: I wouldn't stop.

I reached down and took his dick in my hand, marveling at my first feel of another man's penis. I felt him stiffen and stir in my hand, growing. The pink head peeked through the foreskin more, precum flowing. I stroked the head and loved the slippery feel of precum. Tom slipped his fingers in my mouth, I licked and tasted my precum. I wanted to taste his, I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I slid my hand up his hardening shaft, then down, pulling the foreskin back from the head. The head of Tom's cock was large, pink, wet. My mouth watered. I lowered my head for a better look.

Tom sighed and whispered to me "Go ahead, Mike, you know you want to, you know you will. Suck my cock. Mike, suck me and make me cum in your mouth. Suck me off."

My heart pounded as I looked as the fully erect cock. He was fully erect, had to be almost ten inches long, I hadn't known real cocks got that big, and he was thick. Tom took my head in his hands and pushed my mouth down to his cock, rubbing the head on my lips. My heart threatened to burst out of my chest as Tom whispered "Suck it, Mike, suck my dick!"

I opened my mouth and he pushed in, sliding past my lips, rubbing the roof of my mouth, butting the back of my mouth. Tom grunted and pushed harder, the head of his cock slid down my throat. I couldn't believe I had a dick in my mouth. I loved it. He stopped with almost five inches of thick, hard cock in my throat. I was very surprised there was no gag reflex, Tom told me later that if a cock is long enough to put at least a couple of inches in the throat, it bypassed the reflex. "That's good, bitch, that's good. I knew you were a queer when I first laid eyes on you, knew I was going to fuck your pretty mouth and make you my bitch. Take it, white boy. Suck my black dick, white boy!"

Tom fucked his cock in and out of my throat, using me like a fuck toy. I loved it, loved a larger, older black man using me, making me his bitch. Was he going to want to fuck my ass? I wouldn't do that, it was too risky. I wanted to.

My dick exploded, squirting cum all over Toms' leg. He moaned and pulled his dick out of my throat and rubbed the head on the roof of my mouth. I felt spurt after spurt of creamy, tangy, sour semen jet out, filling my mouth and leaking out my lips. I gulped eagerly, loving that a black man had fucked my mouth and was cumming in me. I wanted him to cum in my ass.

I sucked and swallowed, moaning, nursing all the cum out of his cock I could get. Tom fondled the back of my head while I sucked him and sighed

"That was very good, Mike. You're a good cocksucker. I'm going to teach you the ways of man on man sex, I'll show you a world you never really knew existed, you'll love it.

"Don't worry about being queer, lots of men like women and have sex with men. You will too."

Tom shooed me away after a few minutes, saying he had a trick coming, that we'd do this again. That excited me, I knew I was his trick now, I hoped he wanted me soon.

I was a cocksucker now and I loved it. Tom had me suck him off several times a week, sometimes there would be other guys there and Tom would tell me to service them. I did so gladly, eager to feel men cum in my mouth.

One night after sucking Tom off I thought about the biohazard tattoo, I knew it meant something, but I couldn't remember what. I googled it and gaped at the results.

Tom was HIV positive! I had been swallowing poz cum for weeks and he hadn't told me. It didn't take much research to find out it was almost impossible to get infected by sucking poz dick, even if the bottom swallowed cum. I also found that if Tom was on meds and his viral load was undetectable he couldn't infect anyone.

I was pissed that Tom hadn't told me he was poz before he had sex with me. Then I became aware of something else: I was seriously aroused knowing I'd had a poz cock and cum in my mouth. I looked at pics of guys with the tattoos and stroked my dick imagining they were fucking me, that I was getting poz cocks and poz cum in my ass.

Then I found breedingzone.com.

I was amazed to find men that eagerly sought out HIV infection and others who looked for men to infect. It was obviously sick, but my dick was rigid and throbbing as I looked at the site. I especially liked the section for bugchasing 'fiction', especially stories where a neg bottom got infected, intentionally or other wise.

I read several stories about poz tops 'stealth pozzing' neg bottoms, intentionally infecting unsuspecting bottoms. Is that what Tom was doing with me, grooming me as his bitch to take his infection?

I wondered if he was on meds and what his viral load was. If it was undetectable he couldn't infect me, but if his VL was high....?

I stroked my dick as I looked at a hot pic of a black top with a biohazard tattoo fucking a white man, bareback of course, and wished it was me. I wanted Tom to fill my neg ass with his poz cum, I wanted him to poz me.

My dick exploded as I said to myself, 'poz me, knock me up, infect me with HIV!'

Did I really want Tom to infect me?

I decided not to say anything to Tom about him being poz, I would take whatever he wanted to give me.

A week later I was hanging out at Tom's, we were drinking beer, both of us were naked and I had an idea that things were going to go further.

I'd sucked him off when I first came over, he'd jerked me off and fed me my cum. I was idly playing with his cock, I loved the feel of it and hoped he'd let me blow him again. He was hard and oozing slightly, I lowered my head and opened my mouth.

But Tom had another idea. He rolled me over on my side and snuggled up to me, pressing his body against mine. His cock moved slightly in the crack of my ass, I knew what was coming and moaned as the head of his dick nuzzled my ass and smeared precum on my hole.

Now that the time was here I was scared. I wanted him to fuck me, but I didn't want to get infected. He pushed in slightly, I pushed back, shook myself and pulled away.

"Don't fuck me raw, use a condom, please!"

"Don't use rubbers. Don't worry, it'll be okay. Just let me slip in a little, I want to feel your tight hole around the head of my cock, just a little."

"No, please, no, you'll fuck me and cum in me. I don't want to get infected."

"I know you want it, you'll love my big nigger dick in you, you'll beg for it.

"You're my bitch, Mike, just let me slip it in a little, you'll love it, you'll beg for all of it."

I moaned and squirmed, pushing my hole into his cock, I wanted him to fuck me, but I was afraid. Getting his poz cum in my mouth was one thing, in my ass was too risky. I didn't know if he was on meds or not.

"Just a little, I won't cum in you."

He pushed in a couple of inches and pulled out, then in again, deeper. I moaned helplessly, needing to get fucked. It felt better than I could have imagined. Tom stroked in and out deeper and deeper, until the head of his dick pushed against my first internal sphincter. I whimpered, it felt so good, why didn't he just fuck me, just take me and fuck me?

"Please, please fuck me, fuck me, cum in me, breed me, knock me up, please knock me up!"

That was the first time I'd admitted to myself I wanted poz cum in me. I'd been having fantasies of getting pozzed since I'd found the bugchasing underground.

He chuckled and started stroking in and out slowly, fucking me deeper and deeper, he hit the sphincter, paused and pushed slowly, I whined as ten inches of black dick went where nothing but shit had ever been before. Tom was going to fuck me, I was going to get semen from an HIV positive man in my ass, I was going to get HIV virus in my ass! If he was undetectable, it would be okay. It was hot thinking there was a chance he was infecting me. I wanted it.

That woke me up, an HIV positive cock was fucking me and was about to cum in my ass! I didn't want to get infected, getting fucked felt good, but wasn't worth infection. I struggled and tried to get away.

Tom growled in my ear and stroked his cock deep into me. It felt like the head of his cock was about to enter my throat, from the bottom.

"Too late, bitch! Too late, you're getting what you want, Here it comes, bitch, cumming in your ass, breeding you, bitch, knocking you up, bitch, take my bug, yeah, fuck, bitch, take my fucking bug, gonna infect you good, infecting you good!"

I felt his cock swell and pulse and a warm feeling filled my guts and jet after jet of virus laden semen erupted from his cock and filled me. Tom moaned and moved in me, fucking virus deeper and deeper in me.

My dick erupted, pushed over the cliff by knowing I getting virus in my ass, that I could get infected.

Tom had to have ripped me open a little when he fucked me with that huge cock and that HIV virus could already be in my blood. Had Tom had just infected me with HIV?

He kissed me on the neck as he slowly pulled his softening dick out of me. I whimpered at the empty feeling, getting fucked had felt so good.

"Don't worry about getting infected, Mike, it's only a matter of time before a pussyboy like you gets the bug, it might as well be now. I'm going to keep fucking my virus into you until I do infect you. When you're poz you'll be free, you'll thank me."

I was Tom's bitch, I would do anything he told me to do.

Edited by rawTOP
  • Like 32
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 4

• 6 years later...
On 8/1/2014 at 11:06 PM, yourcummyass said:

"Let me slip it in, just a little. You've got such a cute ass, I need to feel your hole grab the head of my dick. Don't worry, I won't fuck you, I won't cum in you, just let me slip the head of my dick in a little."

That's what Tom said right before he fucked me for the first time and filled my HIV negative guts full of his virus laden semen. He'd moved across the hall from me a few months before and I'd introduced myself and asked him over for a beer. He accepted and promised to reciprocate when he was settled. It was obvious he was gay, a big, butch black man given to wearing leather with tight white tshirts and equally tight, carefully worn 501s. I'd never been interested in men in the slightest, but I found myself attracted to him. He was ruggedly handsome, very fit and moved like an athlete. I couldn't help but notice the very large bulge in his crotch. Was it true what they said about black men?

One night a week or so after he moved in I came in late and drunk from the bars and took a while unlocking my door. I could hear what was clearly the sound of Tom having sex through his door. His deep voice was growling urgently, another male voice whined and begged. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but hearing them made my dick hard. My bedroom was next to Tom's so I opened the window and collapsed on the bed, pants down, my hand slowly stroking my cock. I could hear better and made out occasional words and phrases, like 'fuck me' and 'breed you' and something that might have been 'knock', something or other. I listened intently, stroking my dick, imagining Tom was fucking me, and also wondering what would it be like to have sex with a man. With Tom? I shot my load as I heard Tom bellow, obviously cumming in the guy he was fucking. I licked up my load, wishing it was Tom's cum I was eating.

The next morning I remembered what I'd done and tried to feel disgusted at being aroused by a man. Why did my dick stiffen when I thought of Tom's cock filling a man's ass with cum, filling my ass with cum? In any event, a couple of days later I answered a knock on my door and found Tom standing there. He was wearing a wife beater and cutoff 501s. His nipples had large rings in them and the bulge in the shorts was very large. My dick started to swell.

"Come over for a beer, a new batch of homebrew is ready."

I followed him in to his place and took a beer, he waved to the living room with the invitation "Have a seat."

I did my best to sit so my excitement was not obvious, but Tom noticed. We made small talk and the beer went fast, it was good. He stood up and smiled at me, then slipped off his shirt, saying "It's hot in here. Do you mind?" I shook my head dumbly as he dropped his shorts and stepped out of them, then went to the kitchen saying "Time for more beer. Strip if you like, Mike. It's too hot for clothing."

As he walked into the kitchen I couldn't help looking at his body, thinking to myself that he looked good. My dick stirred: I was more than a little aroused. I never been at all interested in men, but...he looked good. Tom came back with two bottles and towel. I looked at him and couldn't help staring at his cock. He was huge, completely flaccid he was longer and thicker than me hard, it swung back and forth heavily as he walked. His balls were equally large and hung low. There was a tattoo of the universal symbol for biohazard on his abdomen just to left of his cock. My dick stirred more, I was getting an erection. I blushed, Tom couldn't help notice it through my thin shorts. He looked at my crotch and smiled suggesting "Lose the shorts, Mike. You'll be more comfortable."

I was startled to realize it was command, not a suggestion. My dick was fully erect. I slipped off the shorts. Tom smiled broadly as he saw my hard dick, which was oozing precum. I looked at his cock: it was stirring, growing. Thinking this encounter was going in a direction that made me uneasy, I considered leaving, but I didn't want to leave. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, but I was more excited than I had been in a long time. Tom smiled sat me and moved in his chair, I saw his cock stirring, thickening, the pink head just peeking through the foreskin was wet with precum. I couldn't help it, my mouth watered and I licked my lips. Tom beckoned to me, pointing at his cock, commanding "Come over here, Mike. I know you want to."

I went and sat beside him, mesmerized by his rapidly growing dick, wondering what would it be like to touch it. As if he read my mind, Tom said "You can touch it if you like, Mike, it won't bite. Go ahead. I can see you want to."

The truth was, I did want to touch his cock. It was fascinating. Only partially erect, his long thick, very dark black cock was much was larger than my hard cock. His foreskin hung long over the tip, precum oozed out. My mouth watered as I wondered what would it be like to suck it. Tom reached down and took my dick in his hand, stroking slowly. I moaned and almost shot my load. He laughed softly. He was seducing me. He twirled his finger around the head, smearing precum over it, and then removed his hand. My cock was hard and throbbing. Tom's hand had felt so good stroking it, and I had come very close to shooting my load, but he had stopped and in so doing, had frustrated me. I wished he hadn't. I wanted him to make me cum. I would return the favor: I wouldn't stop.

I reached down and took his dick in my hand, marveling at my first feel of another man's penis. I felt him stiffen and stir in my hand, growing. The pink head peeked through the foreskin more, precum flowing. I stroked the head and loved the slippery feel of precum. Tom slipped his fingers in my mouth, I licked and tasted my precum. I wanted to taste his, I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I slid my hand up his hardening shaft, then down, pulling the foreskin back from the head. The head of Tom's cock was large, pink, wet. My mouth watered. I lowered my head for a better look.

Tom sighed and whispered to me "Go ahead, Mike, you know you want to, you know you will. Suck my cock. Mike, suck me and make me cum in your mouth. Suck me off."

My heart pounded as I looked as the fully erect cock. He was fully erect, had to be almost ten inches long, I hadn't known real cocks got that big, and he was thick. Tom took my head in his hands and pushed my mouth down to his cock, rubbing the head on my lips. My heart threatened to burst out of my chest as Tom whispered "Suck it, Mike, suck my dick!"

I opened my mouth and he pushed in, sliding past my lips, rubbing the roof of my mouth, butting the back of my mouth. Tom grunted and pushed harder, the head of his cock slid down my throat. I couldn't believe I had a dick in my mouth. I loved it. He stopped with almost five inches of thick, hard cock in my throat. I was very surprised there was no gag reflex, Tom told me later that if a cock is long enough to put at least a couple of inches in the throat, it bypassed the reflex. "That's good, bitch, that's good. I knew you were a queer when I first laid eyes on you, knew I was going to fuck your pretty mouth and make you my bitch. Take it, white boy. Suck my black dick, white boy!"

Tom fucked his cock in and out of my throat, using me like a fuck toy. I loved it, loved a larger, older black man using me, making me his bitch. Was he going to want to fuck my ass? I wouldn't do that, it was too risky. I wanted to.

My dick exploded, squirting cum all over Toms' leg. He moaned and pulled his dick out of my throat and rubbed the head on the roof of my mouth. I felt spurt after spurt of creamy, tangy, sour semen jet out, filling my mouth and leaking out my lips. I gulped eagerly, loving that a black man had fucked my mouth and was cumming in me. I wanted him to cum in my ass.

I sucked and swallowed, moaning, nursing all the cum out of his cock I could get. Tom fondled the back of my head while I sucked him and sighed

"That was very good, Mike. You're a good cocksucker. I'm going to teach you the ways of man on man sex, I'll show you a world you never really knew existed, you'll love it.

"Don't worry about being queer, lots of men like women and have sex with men. You will too."

Tom shooed me away after a few minutes, saying he had a trick coming, that we'd do this again. That excited me, I knew I was his trick now, I hoped he wanted me soon.

I was a cocksucker now and I loved it. Tom had me suck him off several times a week, sometimes there would be other guys there and Tom would tell me to service them. I did so gladly, eager to feel men cum in my mouth.

One night after sucking Tom off I thought about the biohazard tattoo, I knew it meant something, but I couldn't remember what. I googled it and gaped at the results.

Tom was HIV positive! I had been swallowing poz cum for weeks and he hadn't told me. It didn't take much research to find out it was almost impossible to get infected by sucking poz dick, even if the bottom swallowed cum. I also found that if Tom was on meds and his viral load was undetectable he couldn't infect anyone.

I was pissed that Tom hadn't told me he was poz before he had sex with me. Then I became aware of something else: I was seriously aroused knowing I'd had a poz cock and cum in my mouth. I looked at pics of guys with the tattoos and stroked my dick imagining they were fucking me, that I was getting poz cocks and poz cum in my ass.

Then I found breedingzone.com.

I was amazed to find men that eagerly sought out HIV infection and others who looked for men to infect. It was obviously sick, but my dick was rigid and throbbing as I looked at the site. I especially liked the section for bugchasing 'fiction', especially stories where a neg bottom got infected, intentionally or other wise.

I read several stories about poz tops 'stealth pozzing' neg bottoms, intentionally infecting unsuspecting bottoms. Is that what Tom was doing with me, grooming me as his bitch to take his infection?

I wondered if he was on meds and what his viral load was. If it was undetectable he couldn't infect me, but if his VL was high....?

I stroked my dick as I looked at a hot pic of a black top with a biohazard tattoo fucking a white man, bareback of course, and wished it was me. I wanted Tom to fill my neg ass with his poz cum, I wanted him to poz me.

My dick exploded as I said to myself, 'poz me, knock me up, infect me with HIV!'

Did I really want Tom to infect me?

I decided not to say anything to Tom about him being poz, I would take whatever he wanted to give me.

A week later I was hanging out at Tom's, we were drinking beer, both of us were naked and I had an idea that things were going to go further.

I'd sucked him off when I first came over, he'd jerked me off and fed me my cum. I was idly playing with his cock, I loved the feel of it and hoped he'd let me blow him again. He was hard and oozing slightly, I lowered my head and opened my mouth.

But Tom had another idea. He rolled me over on my side and snuggled up to me, pressing his body against mine. His cock moved slightly in the crack of my ass, I knew what was coming and moaned as the head of his dick nuzzled my ass and smeared precum on my hole.

Now that the time was here I was scared. I wanted him to fuck me, but I didn't want to get infected. He pushed in slightly, I pushed back, shook myself and pulled away.

"Don't fuck me raw, use a condom, please!"

"Don't use rubbers. Don't worry, it'll be okay. Just let me slip in a little, I want to feel your tight hole around the head of my cock, just a little."

"No, please, no, you'll fuck me and cum in me. I don't want to get infected."

"I know you want it, you'll love my big nigger dick in you, you'll beg for it.

"You're my bitch, Mike, just let me slip it in a little, you'll love it, you'll beg for all of it."

I moaned and squirmed, pushing my hole into his cock, I wanted him to fuck me, but I was afraid. Getting his poz cum in my mouth was one thing, in my ass was too risky. I didn't know if he was on meds or not.

"Just a little, I won't cum in you."

He pushed in a couple of inches and pulled out, then in again, deeper. I moaned helplessly, needing to get fucked. It felt better than I could have imagined. Tom stroked in and out deeper and deeper, until the head of his dick pushed against my first internal sphincter. I whimpered, it felt so good, why didn't he just fuck me, just take me and fuck me?

"Please, please fuck me, fuck me, cum in me, breed me, knock me up, please knock me up!"

That was the first time I'd admitted to myself I wanted poz cum in me. I'd been having fantasies of getting pozzed since I'd found the bugchasing underground.

He chuckled and started stroking in and out slowly, fucking me deeper and deeper, he hit the sphincter, paused and pushed slowly, I whined as ten inches of black dick went where nothing but shit had ever been before. Tom was going to fuck me, I was going to get semen from an HIV positive man in my ass, I was going to get HIV virus in my ass! If he was undetectable, it would be okay. It was hot thinking there was a chance he was infecting me. I wanted it.

That woke me up, an HIV positive cock was fucking me and was about to cum in my ass! I didn't want to get infected, getting fucked felt good, but wasn't worth infection. I struggled and tried to get away.

Tom growled in my ear and stroked his cock deep into me. It felt like the head of his cock was about to enter my throat, from the bottom.

"Too late, bitch! Too late, you're getting what you want, Here it comes, bitch, cumming in your ass, breeding you, bitch, knocking you up, bitch, take my bug, yeah, fuck, bitch, take my fucking bug, gonna infect you good, infecting you good!"

I felt his cock swell and pulse and a warm feeling filled my guts and jet after jet of virus laden semen erupted from his cock and filled me. Tom moaned and moved in me, fucking virus deeper and deeper in me.

My dick erupted, pushed over the cliff by knowing I getting virus in my ass, that I could get infected.

Tom had to have ripped me open a little when he fucked me with that huge cock and that HIV virus could already be in my blood. Had Tom had just infected me with HIV?

He kissed me on the neck as he slowly pulled his softening dick out of me. I whimpered at the empty feeling, getting fucked had felt so good.

"Don't worry about getting infected, Mike, it's only a matter of time before a pussyboy like you gets the bug, it might as well be now. I'm going to keep fucking my virus into you until I do infect you. When you're poz you'll be free, you'll thank me."

I was Tom's bitch, I would do anything he told me to do.

Hot story 👍☣️😈

Omgggg this was a hot 🔥 story! I have to change my panties now! 💦💦💦

My gag reflex doesn’t work like that though. I control it with acupressure points in my hands, unless I want to be gagged and choked (which happens quite often). 🍆💦👅 😈

- Di ❤️