Motivation?

kimberly

For me it has always been part of good sex. I like the "forbidden/naughty/slutty/piggy" feeling, I like the feeling of piss splattering in my mouth or on my body. I like it because it is coming from a dick (yes, I take from men and boys only). I like it because it turns me on immediately and even can make me cum spontaneously (although I do try to stay on the edge)

• Upvote 1

I just love piss!!

Does not matter whether it is in my hole,in my mouth or all over my body, the feeling of being pissed on, in my hole or mouth is just one huge turn on for me.

• Upvote 2

Guest peepee-love

My sexual arousal that comes with having men urinate on me and of drinking their urine.

The warm and intimate sensations of being urinated on and drinking urine.

The scent and flavor of urine.

My own perceptions of perverseness and depravity many associate with same-sex watersports.

The thrill and fear that my friends and family might discover that I have a same-sex urine fetish.

My own perceptions of the possible dangers of drinking a stranger's urine.

Edited by peepee-love