Ass to mouth

I'll suck a tops cock after its been up my hole or up another guys hole. I've sucked loads out of a other guys hole too. If I know a guy has cleaned out well and is responsible with his hygiene it's an easy choice. If I have doubt I don't even rim.

... I dip both holes if he's a hot fuck and in a sling or fucked standing bent over, will even get a bit of a kick if he's reluctant from forcing my wet cock in his mouth and face fucking him. I don't bother if he's on his back, legs over my shoulders- save the squats for the gym I say- I'm just a lazy fucker I suppose :)

i enjoy doing it

i didn't even know it was a "thing" when i first did it

i just wanted to suck the cock some more when he pulled out to change positions

the fact that it's actually a "thing" that tops like just adds more enticement and enjoyment to doing it

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a top who used to love it when I came over after taking and keeping multiple loads in my hole. He fuck me for a while to coat his cock with cum then make me clean it off with my mouth asking me what it taste like, if I liked it, etc. He especially liked it if some would leak out. He'd scoop it up with his cock and feed it to me. Of course eventually he'd add his seed to the cum soup in my ass.

Always like to have my dick cleaned after I breed someone.... Most guys r into it but I have had that some guys r not...I just think ok.... But I won't hook up with u ever again bitch!

I will promise to clean your dick each and every time ...... :)I would love to take your poz load too.

The first time a top asked me to clean his cock off after fucking me, I was hesitant. But he kept on putting his cock to my mouth telling me that I better lick his cock clean. And so I did, and enjoyed it a lot! Not every top asks me to do that, but if they do, I'll be more than happy to do it.