Ass to mouth

After getting fucked, I love to clean the cock that just filled my ass. Sometimes the top is suprised when I reach for his dick and take it in my mouth.... but everytime they get into it, another warm place for their cock so that I can get the last of the load and basically worship the dick that just fucked me.

As a top, I focus on the bottoms hole. Yeah, I'll kiss a guy that I just traded rim jobs with and that just sucked my cock clean. I'll also pull out of the bottoms ass and rim him again and again during the fuck, I love the taste of raw ass...

I love ass to mouth. As someone who takes care to be sure I'm squeaky clean before a fuck, I have no problem sucking a cock after its been in my hole. In fact, after a guy has fucked me and cum, I feel bad if the guy tries to clean up using a towel or something. I always offer to clean up the mess myself with my mouth. On the occasions I play with a rubber, after the guy takes it off I like to suck the cum off his cock too!

I love ass to mouth. As someone who takes care to be sure I'm squeaky clean before a fuck, I have no problem sucking a cock after its been in my hole. In fact, after a guy has fucked me and cum, I feel bad if the guy tries to clean up using a towel or something. I always offer to clean up the mess myself with my mouth. On the occasions I play with a rubber, after the guy takes it off I like to suck the cum off his cock too!

I got fucked by a guy that wore a condum, I turned and started to suck him clean. He said "that was just up your ass", yeah but it was covered and I am just sucking your cum off your cock. that seemed to satisfy him

I expect arse to mouth, during and after the fuck. I'd tend to think a bottom was a lousy fuck if he wasn't into it. No problems kissing a guy whose sucked my dick after its been in his arse, I'll eat his arse out for him after all.

Edited by hilaire

• 1 month later...

When I go out to fuck my ass is always ready for some ass to mouth action. I did some last night. I sometimes do it even in the middle of fucking when the guy hasn't cum. Last night I did it after the guy came, but he left his load in my ass and my asslips cleaned his dick off on the way out.

• 1 month later...

Love it! Am ne to BB but I've cleaned the cock of all the guys who have fucked me raw (not lots of guys ... yet). Love it when they switch between my holes and love it when they share the cum post fuck. First gut to breed me - a 21 yr old came and then shoved his cum filled fingers into my mouth. Love when they spit in my mouth too!

Guest GoodExercise

I love ATM when I am the top, and when I am the bottom. Also love to rim and get rimmed. All with lots of kissing. Whether the hole and the cock are very clean, very dirty or somewhere in between, barebackers should never hold back.