Ass to mouth

ABSOLUTELY!!!! It is a requirement of a good bottom pig to clean the tops cock after he has been up your ass and unloads......definitely agree that it is hotter if u have several loads in you already but nontheless I amindebted to clean his cock :)!! Also love when he has to piss after unloading...I never miss a drop OINK OINK!!!!!

Most of the men who fuck me just want to get off in my hole. As soon as they shoot, they zip up and go. Some don't take off their clothes all the way--they fuck through the hole in their boxers, or just pull their jeans down a little. Sometimes the fucking is done standing up or in semi-public places. i do whatever the top wants---it's his birthright, afterall---so i will suck, if he wants it.

I'm guessing if a bottom knows he has to clean off the top's dick he'll be more likely to make sure he's cleaned out properly. For that reason I like it. It's also a reassurance that's he's clean and if I stroke my dick or it wipes on the sheets I'm not going to have issues with shit.

Some bottoms specifically DO NOT clean out their holes so they can lick the raisins 'n' gravy off of the top's cock.

• 2 months later...

On many occasions I've gladly cleaned the top's dick after they've just dumped their load in me, since I'm pretty comfortable with how I've cleaned myself out, so I doubt I would be opposed to them switching between holes during the session too. On top of that, sharing a cummy kiss with a top who has just dumped then licked his load out of me is a huge turn on too.

I'm totally into it, either as the top (which I am more often) or the bottom, so long as the bottom is clean - cum, lube and piss are okay, but scat's just not my thing, and tends to ruin the mood for me... rimming has always been a fave of mine since I first rimmed a guy when I was a teenager and shot without touching myself. And sucking a cock that's just shot in a hole is totally hot for me - whether the hole was mine, or someone else's. Also love sliding my cock into an already primed with cum hole.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As other have said, I see it as my duty to accept the top's cock in either hole at any stage of the proceedings. If it comes up in discussion before or during the session, I always tell the top its his decision, as he may not be that keen on it. Never met one who didn't take total advantage of it though ;-)

I love when a top pulls out and shoves my head down on his slicked up cock without asking too. Or when he says something like "you better be clean cos I'm going to make you suck me during/after to make sure".

As a bottom I pride myself on my oral skills as much as my willingness to take any cock and its load, so I always offer to suck afterwards anyway, it being my job to clean him up. Also, it helps to get him ready to shoot another load up me if that's on the cards. Even if it isn't, most guys, though not all, really appreciate deflating with a gentle sucking, I have found.

When with 2 or more tops, there is nothing hornier for me than them swapping holes from time to time, making me work on keeping them lubed with my spit and sucking each others cum off their slimy dicks. Closest to bottom slut heaven I get TBH.

As a topbreeder I don't expect the men I fuck to lick my dick clean after I pull out. However, I do get off on the bottom opening his gaping hole for my tongue after seeding him. If he has a good control over his ass and is able to push the loads out for me to eat and share with him, that can be fucking HOT. Even better are the cumdumps that take many loads including mine and then gape open for me to felch and share.

Yes, this is part of the service a btm provides. It shows proper respect and gratitude for the load. I'm also happy if a top alternates between my mouth and ass during the fuck, especially if he's fucking my hole when it is already loaded. As long as the top knows enough to be sure to cum in my ass not my mouth.

I agree wholeheartedly. It is the job of a slut btm to clean the top's cock. It is hot and as a btm I cannot do it enough!!

Ah, Rawtop, isn't that the point. Not only should no drop of cum go to waste, but there's no reason to settle for a single use. After the load is deposited, there's no reason why it cannot be felched out, recycled, and used again and again. The first top's load is the second top's lube. Then both loads can be felched out and transferred to the bottom's (that's me) mouth to provide additional joy.

As a top I really don't care if a bottom sucks my dick clean. Sometimes i'd prefer him not to if I'm in a hurry, and he's eager to get me off again.

As far as sucking a hole that I just fucked, it really depends on the guy. With some guys, I cant wait to shoot my load in their holes so I can suck it back out...and with others, I wouldn't even consider it.

Edited by NCPOZTOP
error