TOPS: do you like sloppy, pre-loaded holes?

makingwords

Do you like cummy asses? (only answer if you're a top)  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like cummy asses? (only answer if you're a top)

• Yes - the more cum in there the better
    • A little cum is OK, but I don't like it really cummy
    • No - Don't really like it, but don't mind going first
    • No - I don't like fucking slutty guys

I find it more of an issue to get a guy to go first than anything else.  Most men love that slick silky feeling of sliding in a cummy hole.  Everyone wants to go second, or third, or fourth.  Hit up the guy who wants it dry first, then once he's loaded you, move on to the rest of the pigs.  Everyone is happy. 

I took about 15 loads in a London sleaze club 2 weeks ago, most I've ever had. Spunk was getting dumped in me left, right and centre. Guys were gathered round talking about how much seed was dripping out of me. They all seemed to enjoy slopping around in other guys mess

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

There can never be too many loads in the guy's cunt. I've had a lot in the 2-5 or so load range. Less frequently, I've had a bottom who has taken loads numbering in the teens, 20s and even 30s. There's nothing better sliding my cock in a slippery smooth sperm lubed hole that has taken double digit loads. Even better is what happens to the bottom after being bred so many times. He is completely outside of his head and exists only as a greedy cunt wanting more and more - he's taken into a head trip where he is absolutely BEGGING for even more loads.

Oh yes - I would be completely outside my senses with a lot of loads inside... That is why I like to get openly gang banged in a gay sauna/darkroom where guys are waiting their turn to fill me up... everybody knows that i have cum already inside me... and yes; I will be begging...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I prefer a dry hole or to at least be 1st . but hey ! if i'm horny and think the guy is really hot ,then I would still run up inside him if i find he has cum in his ass haha. i guess it depends on how i'm feeling that day/nite : if i been drinking or (dr@%^ng) i tend to say "FUCK -IT" and go for things , i normally wouldn't go for !

• 1 year later...
Guest hotpussyboy

I really want to get some sort of consensus on this because lately I've been meeting tops who are REALLY not into my pre-creamed hole and want to be the only one to use me on that day.

As a cumwhore this is annoying because I want to go from top to top collecting cum. But I find it hard to find guys who are into this.

So TOPS: do you prefer fresh holes or previously loaded holes? Do you not care either way?

and BOTTOMS: what is your experience with this? Have you ever had a top get angry when he showed up to find your hole was already cummy? Do you lie? Do you tell them up front?

I always tell the tops online before we even meet so maybe I am being too cautious and I shouldn't offer the information unless they ask? I just wouldn't want a potentially threatening situation if a guy slid into my hole, felt cum, and then got angry/abusive because of it.

What do you guys think?

Hey, I'm a bottom and I usually get passed on to other tops after they've bred me and the tops just love it when they find that I'm so full of hot loads and their cocks just slip all the way in so easily. I've never had any tops not like what they experience with me. I've had tops standing in line waiting to take their turn. It's just so great. I'm sorry if some of you guys have had bad experiences with tops who don't like a wet boypussy.