Tops, do you care what size cock your bottom has?

Tom

I'm a well endowed bottom and some tops don't like that. They say it's weird pounding my hole and seeing my 8 incher flopping around. What size cock do you like your bottoms to have?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

As long as it's not ugly, I don't really care. And if it's ugly just keep it in a jockstrap. That said, I've got one guy I fuck who probably had a thick 9+ inch dick. He can cum while you're fucking him without touching himself and still continue to get fucked. That's cool. I can just use his cum for additional lube and keep fucking him. He's actually versatile. Here he is fucking a bottom we tagged together once...

post-1-140864333127_thumb.jpg

But in general if a guy is being a bottom his dick should never something that's focused on unless the top feels like sucking a dick or something. Sex between versatile guys would be different, obviously. But if someone is completely in a bottom role their dick is irrelevant.

Ugly? Same for tops. No bigger turn-off to ME than a top with a skinny cock! Yuck! Mine it quite nice... thick and kind of ... well... nice. ;) Some tops hate that. They want a small dick bottom. I like them! Why? Cuz I can't stand versatile tops! I love confirmed tops who only care about my juicy, clean, tight FUCK HOLE!

Awe, ya' little cutie! I know what you mean. Don't sweat it. A true, good top only cares about your cufk hole. Yes, we are fuck meat. That's the way we were meant to be. All cocks welcome to enjoy our meaty fuck holes. ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I've noticed a few tops who've fucked me love humiliating me for the fact mine is small and mostly limp. A couple have really made comments about it to drill home the fact my only use is as a bomm boy piece of fuck meat.

Yes, I've experienced the same and found that being small can be an advantage. It can be hot to make the contrast with the top's cock part of the dynamic.

• 3 months later...
Guest HornedBottom

As a hairy hung guy...some tops degrade me while fucking me...one smooth shavedhead top covered in ink said hairy guys were not his thing but he was horny and fucked me anyway he got really vocal and started grunting he was turning me out ruining my manhood making my bigcock ass his bitch...another guy makes me wear my jock while he fucks me...he is a no reciprication crude redneck but he always tells me that he owns me and what a hairy bitch I am and rubs my cock saying what a waste on this pussy man

Why would I care about a bottom's cock? It's just a big clit anyway.

I'm a total top but IMHO there's more to a bottom than just his hole. I like my bottoms proportionate and somewhat aesthetically pleasing. That means that dick size doesn't matter as long as it's not irritating like freakishly small dicks for example. And having a nicely shaped 8 inch dick myself I've got no problems with big-dicked bottoms as well. Doesn't hurt my ego one bit: 8 inches is a more or less perfect size, 10 inches doesn't really get you more action.