Gay Sex During the Viet Nam War

rawTOP

• Administrators

I have been bi for many years, but this is the first time I'm writing this story out.

It was 1970....I was stationed in Da Nang...attached to a Navy Medivac squadron from the USS Repose....as a pilot I shuttled wounded to the hospital ship, while the medics tended the guys.

Occasionally, I was allowed to fly up to Saigon for a weekend. This story takes place at the Marine Corps base in Saigon, where we usually parked our choppers while on liberty.

This particular day, while putting the chopper to bed, a Marine corporal was hanging out watching me close up the chopper and we struck up a conversation. We talked for a few minutes and then he said he was on his way into town would I like a ride. I said sure, and we took off in his jeep.

I was feeling really horny, and that corporal was really good looking....he was about 19yo, 6'1, 180, nice package bulging in his pants. He must have seen me looking because he asked me if I was bi. When I said yeah...he smiled and said, "Me too".

So much for going into town!! We turned the jeep around and headed back for the base. I had private quarters at the BOQ and after a stop at the O-club for a couple of six packs we went to my room.

Viet Nam was almost always hot, and I wanted to shower as soon as we got to the room so I stripped down to my skivvies and headed for the bathroom. He opened a beer and sat on the bed.

I was in the shower soaping up when the shower curtain opened and he came in and stod there behind me soaping up my back. His hands on me were electrifying! His big warm hands roaved all over my body slowly and I began to get weak at the knees and when he touched the entrance to my ass, I started to moan.

He gently bent me over and started to finger my ass. He slipped his middle finger in as far as it would go and began finger fucking me with a slow steady motion that made me dizzy. I turned to him and said, "Please fuck me...I need it bad".

He dried me off with the towel, and we went into the bedroom....and made me lie down on the bed. He climbed onto the bed and raised my legs up to his shoulders and guided his 8" cock to the opening of my ass and gently started to push it in. As my ass opened to let him in, I couldn't hold it in any more....I came all over his belly and shot straight up to his chest....He took some of my cum to help lube his cock....and put some on my tongue, then licked his fingers, all the time fucking me with that same slow in and out motion he used when his fingers were inside me.

After about 5 minutes....{it seemed to go on forever!!} he said "I'm gonna cum" then shot a huge load of hot cum right inside me. It was so much that it was dripping out of me while he was still inside me.

He stayed the night with me, and we sucked each other off a little later and I never saw him again....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1