How old do you like your men?

PhoenixGeoff

What age (relative to your own) of guy do you prefer to fuck?  

283 members have voted

1. 1. What age (relative to your own) of guy do you prefer to fuck?

• I prefer guys around my own age
    • I'd rather fuck someone who is (or looks) older
    • I'd rather be with a guy who is (or looks) younger
    • I want a guy who's barely legal...late teens or early twenties at most
    • Age doesn't matter

I personally have always preferred guys that were somewhat older than me. When I was in my early 20s, I remember having a huge thing for more bearish guys in their 30s or 40s. As I've aged (I'm now approaching 40 myself), my ideal guy has moved a bit closer to me in age, say from around 30 to 55 now.

I've always been kind of curious about the guys who are attracted to younger guys. I won't say that I've never found men in their 20s attractive, but the ones I do like tend to look older than they really are (and usually have some kind of facial hair...a huge turnon for me!)

I'm a bit curious about the kind of men the guys on this site are attracted to. Do the more submissive guys prefer older tops? Are the more dominant types attracted to bottoms who are more "boyish," younger and smoother? Or are those just stereotypes?

I like men aged 18-70. As a submissive bottom, I find that men over 40 often have a more masculine air. Men become more masculine as they age - more body hair, increasingly rugged features and balding increase with age and they are all MASCULINE features. I like guys 18-70 but it's masculinity that I find attractive and older guys are often more "manly".

Guest Boxir55

I prefer men from 40 to 60 although this year I have had guys from 25 to about 65. At the moment I have a 20 year old and a 70 year old after me hopefully I will get them both, time is the limiting factor if I didn't need to work I would do them all. So I don't bother too much about their age if I like the look of a guy I'll fuck him.

• 2 weeks later...

It's kind of interesting to see how few guys are into someone about their own age. I know that with straight married couples, most of my friends there are about in the same ballpark. Ditto for many of the lesbians I know. Strange how that's different with us.

• 1 month later...

I don't have never had an issue with age. I've played with guys from 18 yo to as much as 45 years older than me. In relationships I've been with 2 that were about 20 years older and 3 that were around my age. The ones with the older guys lasted longer, though.

For sex age really doesn't matter. I like playing the Daddy/Top role as much as I enjoy submitting to my boy/bottom side.