Which Are Your Favorite Bareback Sex Parties?

rawTOP

• Administrators

After going to a sex party this weekend and having a lot of fun, I'm thinking we should have a thread of which sex parties guy think are best. When you reply, please mention the following...

• Name of the party
  • City / neighborhood
  • Venue: private apartment, sex club, etc.
  • How often it happens
  • How to contact the organizer
  • What types of tops get action (ages, body types)
  • What types of bottoms get action (ages, body types)
  • How many guys attend
  • Is it dominated by bottoms or tops or a good mix?
  • Anything else that's special or unique about the party

I separate types of bottoms and types of tops 'cause I noticed at the party I went to the guys who were getting fucked were all pretty lean - the chubby bottoms weren't getting much action at all. On the other hand chubby tops had no problems.

And pushing that point - just because a party isn't good for you personally doesn't mean it's not a great party for someone else. Feel free to mention a party with the caveat that it's great for a certain other type of person.

If you guys give a lot of quality feedback on this I may sticky it since it'll be a valuable resource for people who are looking for loads/holes. Maybe I'll start a fresh thread every year or every 6 months so the info doesn't become stale.