Is anyone going to CumUnion in Atlanta on 5/22/19? How is it and what to expect? Looking to get some info before going for the first time. what is the appropriate attire (jocks, leather, etc). What are the types of guys that usually come out? 

Looking to have a fun night there soon, but want to hear some others experiences before going.

• Like 1

yes, I will be there (and it's my birthday!) and have been going to Cumunion every month for the last 3 years.  I always average 8-10 loads and my record so far is 17 loads.  A good variety of guys attend from bears, muscle boys, twinks and all ages.  Usually over 100 guys sign up on BBRT and they have lockers so you can check your clothes.  I usually just wear a jockstrap, collar and arm sleeves and offer my ass up in the darkroom, sling or fuck bench.  Have always had a great time and so many guys have fucked and filled my ass at Cumunion!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

I usually just wear my socks and shoes.  Keep lube in the socks and locker key in the shoes.  Guys line up before the door opens at 8.  Get there early or you may not get a locker.  After its open a little while, everywhere starts to fill up with guys fucking/sucking.  If you can get into the dark room, you can just stand anywhere with a hardon and someone will start sucking your dick or back up onto it to get fucked, and someone will start playing with your ass and start trying to fuck you.  (so any clothing is just in the way.)  It's pretty much sensory overload--so many bodies, so much action.  So many hot guys.  You have a mix of ages and types with what seems like a larger older crowd and a larger younger crowd--but everyone seems to get along and play well together.  Mix of races--more white than anything.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

I did fuck some bear at cumunion, and after I came inside him, he pulled out a used condom from a previous fuck. (He was very wide that the rubber was up inside him, but I think he liked keeping it in him and being a slut).

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

I did fuck some bear at cumunion, and after I came inside him, he pulled out a used condom from a previous fuck. (He was very wide that the rubber was up inside him, but I think he liked keeping it in him and being a slut).

Pride Ima need that load! This year! 

Edited by blkoraltm
Typo

There is one guy who walks around at every Atlanta Cumunion party I've ever been to who will only fuck with a condom.  It kind of irritates me...not that I begrudge anyone who wants/needs to use condoms elsewhere (although it ain't happening with me) but, dude, this is the ONE night when I don't have to worry about telling a guy not to use a condom.  I think he probably goes because right now Cumunion is the hottest sex party going in Atlanta and he must just want in on the action.  He's an older daddy type---I'll call him cute-ISH maybe but not super hot--and he has a huge dick so I think enough guys give him some action for that reason that he keeps coming back.  I won't play with him on principle because ITS A FUCKING BAREBACK PARTY.

That said, it is exceedingly rare for anyone to want to use a condom although I did have it happen (someone asking, not me accepting, lol) TWICE in one night once which put me in a bad mood.  But in general, you won't have to worry about any condoms there.

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, PozMuscleHole said:

There is one guy who walks around at every Atlanta Cumunion party I've ever been to who will only fuck with a condom.  It kind of irritates me...not that I begrudge anyone who wants/needs to use condoms elsewhere (although it ain't happening with me) but, dude, this is the ONE night when I don't have to worry about telling a guy not to use a condom.  I think he probably goes because right now Cumunion is the hottest sex party going in Atlanta and he must just want in on the action.  He's an older daddy type---I'll call him cute-ISH maybe but not super hot--and he has a huge dick so I think enough guys give him some action for that reason that he keeps coming back.  I won't play with him on principle because ITS A FUCKING BAREBACK PARTY.

That said, it is exceedingly rare for anyone to want to use a condom although I did have it happen (someone asking, not me accepting, lol) TWICE in one night once which put me in a bad mood.  But in general, you won't have to worry about any condoms there.

I thought bareback sex was expected and certainly implied that condom use was not acceptable. I’ve been several times and haven’t met him.  

My friend Charlie is an older grey haired guy with a beard from Alabama. He always keeps a rubber on his dick. Most guys who know him let him fuck with it on,  cos he has a nice long one.  I have followed him into a few holes. I even asked him to yield to me so I could make a raw deposit, then he went back to fuck the same hole again.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pigpozdad said:

My friend Charlie is an older grey haired guy with a beard from Alabama. He always keeps a rubber on his dick. Most guys who know him let him fuck with it on,  cos he has a nice long one.  I have followed him into a few holes. I even asked him to yield to me so I could make a raw deposit, then he went back to fuck the same hole again.

I allow the dick is good....

Ah, you probably know him. He wears glasses. He is very kind, and goes not only to Cumunion , but on some Saturdays every so often. We both love black ass,  so I just see which ass he has opened up for me. I have a big mushroom head and love an ass that's already opened.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, pigpozdad said:

Ah, you probably know him. He wears glasses. He is very kind, and goes not only to Cumunion , but on some Saturdays every so often. We both love black ass,  so I just see which ass he has opened up for me. I have a big mushroom head and love an ass that's already opened.

That I do. And even with the condom its enjoyable.  I don't get fucked a lot in Minnesota.  So can never turn down a good pounding. 

• Upvote 1