part 2 of 9/6 - second guy of 2009

• Administrators

This was originally posted on my BB Buds blog by askmeimight (askmeimight@gmail.com) who said the following about himself:

so, i've been reading and enjoying many blogs about sexual escapades and considering writing my own and have decided to just do it. for now, i am not going to go back in time, but may if i find the time as i have some great stories. as the title suggests, i'm a big guy - 5'6" 330 white and hairy. this blog is going to be about sexual adventures but i am going to take just a moment to be political. i believe that prejudice toward the overweight is still one of the most vicious and accepted prejudices in our society. some of us are naturally large and don't wish to starve ourselves to maintain your ideal. i have always been large, am very active, healthy, and don't overeat. that said, i still want to be as big a slut as any of you. i also live in a fairly rural part of new york so i think i do pretty well considering... so, my first two of 2009 are coming next.

----------

so, I guess it was a good ad as it netted three hits and two actual cocks!

oh, and a sidebar, i have my gmail set to forward any messages from craigslist to my voyager as a text message so i can respond immediately and don't miss messages (even middle of the night). back to the post...

i get this response on 9/5:

"Hey,

How about lunch time please send your address so we can meet.

Thanks"

now, i was confused as it was 12:57. so here is the chain of emails:

"Hi XXXX,

When is lunch for you? I can take a break anytime."

____

"How about 12:30?"

____

"It's 12:58 now"

____

"It would have to be Tuesday or sometime this week."

____

"OK, see you tomorrow" (with address)

so, it's tuesday and i come home for lunch hoping he shows and knock knock YEAH!

he comes in, i would peg him as a little older than i specify in my ad that i am looking for (18-40) but he seems nice enough and we were both here. he's almost the opposite of the first guy - short (maybe 5'7") and thin but not athletic. he seems a little nervous and i ask him how he wants to do this and he just undoes his belt and pushes his pants and boxers down his thighs halfway - AWESOME - i get to kneel which, as i said, is how i do my best work!

his cock is about four thin inches soft and seems clean as i start sucking him off. it grows quite dramatically - ends up being a very thick seven incher - and his balls pull tight right away so i know it's going to be a short session. i moan to let him know that i am enjoying it and he starts talking, which i LOVE, "that's good! ya, like that!" so this is turning into a good one.

then he takes it up another notch and puts both hands on my head - now i wish he started fucking face but instead he just directed my up and down but still really HOT.

i find that stroking a guy where his cock meets his balls is one of the most sensitive spots and almost always brings a guy off so he is moving my head up and down and i am stroking his balls and then his hands drop as he starts breathing heavier...

he's not there yet, he's letting me take him there but i continue the motion he started and work his balls good and he starts really breathing hard (i love hearing a guy cum almost as much as tasting it!!) and he shoots a really nice load. all in all ten minutes but good. he heads out, i head back to work and all is good.