When Bottoms Get Fucked Hard

Luvbbslut

I'm not usually focused on the mechanics of fucking.  When I am getting fucked I'm totally in tune with the Universe.  I feel a wonderful sense of "rightness" of being.  I really love the synergy of the fact that some men are tops and some are bottoms.  When we find each other, even for a five minute anonymous fuck, I feel validated that I am doing exactly what I was meant to be doing and so is he.  It is really a beautiful thing.  The rest is instinctual.

This is the closest experience to mine I think. I get totally turned on knowing that I'm giving someone else pleasure. Although i'm focused on trying to earn the top's load and do a good job of servicing his dick, i'm not always concsciously thinking of much in particular. I often feel in a totally zoned out state of bliss, where I simply enjoy *being*. Being there, being a hole and helping a guy to cum. When i'm naked, with my ass spread and hole on display, everything just feels right with the world!

• Upvote 2

Guest KptNLine

This is the closest experience to mine I think. I get totally turned on knowing that I'm giving someone else pleasure. Although i'm focused on trying to earn the top's load and do a good job of servicing his dick, i'm not always concsciously thinking of much in particular. I often feel in a totally zoned out state of bliss, where I simply enjoy *being*. Being there, being a hole and helping a guy to cum. When i'm naked, with my ass spread and hole on display, everything just feels right with the world!

You and Tiger said it perfectly, I think. It's not so much that anything in particular runs through my mind, but the perfect dichotomy between the Top and the bottom is what really gets me going. And it's not just the fuck itself - it's the whole sexual experience. I love sucking his dick knowing he's not going to suck mine. I love stroking his cock and watching it stiffen as mine stays caged and limp. I love bending over for him, knowing he's using his cock for pleasure just as I'm using my hole. I don't really agree with the statements that, as a bottom, it's all about His pleasure. The truth is, when I get fucked hard, even on those occasions when I know I'm just getting used, the sensation of having a cock in my hole is amazing. I don't need to have anything else done to me - I don't even need to cum - but when the Top uses me, I'm pretty sure it feels just as good for me as it does for him. It just feels "right."

I want to do whatever will make my top happy. I am totally focused on the guy fucking me. The goal is his load in my hole. If he favors me with more than one load, all the better. I don't even think of my dick until he's satisfied.

I share Bttm2go's feeling. I want to please the Top fucking me. If there is more than one Top I always concentrate on the Top fucking me as he is the most important guy at that moment and I want him give me his load. I do not want him to pull out and go off without unloading in me.

it's all about him .. i'm not thinking about what happened before this fuck .. i'm not thinking about what happens after this fuck .. i'm focused on THIS fuck .. using my hole on his dick .. using my mouth/hands/fingers on anything i can reach on him .. :>

Guest faggot hole

It is all about the Top's needs and His pleasure.  i am not at all thinking about myself.  i am focused exclusively on making this the best fuck He's ever had in His life.  my asscunt muscles are contracting -- not by any conscious effort on my part, but because that what they do when my pussy is filled with cock.  i am accepting Him -- all of Him -- naturally and instinctively; not consciously.  This is because i am a fuckhole, a cum slut, a whore, This is because i was born to be bred, to be used, to be fucked and to be fucked up.  So taking cock is -- in effect -- my natural state.  Just as You don't think about breathing, i don't "think" about what to do when i am being fucked.  It just happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of my sex is at baths, where douches, showers, beds and multiple partners are all accessible, and this is all important to me in finding the partner and circumstances most likely to align in common interest.

While I am a total bottom, want to be a hole for his use, never play with myself and rarely get hard while being fucked, I am not one of these "It is all about the top and what he wants" bottoms. What I want matters too.

I don't expect a top to care about getting me off, and cumming is not my goal. I will certainly  try and indulge a Top. I really prefer being fucked from behind: doggy, or lying on my stomach, or bent over a bench. But if he wants to mix in another position I am game. But I am not gong to totally toss aside my preferences.

I love the fucking. I am pretty simple in my tastes: fucking, sucking, ass to mouth, groups. If a Top wants to take time out from fucking for the occasional gaze at my gaping hole, or to sniff my pits, or suck my toes, I can deal with that in varying forms of enthusiasm. But lets not let that dominate. We are both here for the fucking, right?

I love the feeling of a Top trying to force every last fraction of an inch of himself inside me. I love to tell him how much I want him to shoot his load in me and see his reaction, imagining splattering my guts. I want him to feel the previous guy's cum slickening our fuck and looking forward to when his own load is added and he pulls out and slides that wet cock in my mouth while my ass drips.

I love just feeling stretched open by an extra thick cock, his hands on my hips as leverage to just bury it.

I love long long strokes from a big cock. It is one of the things about being a size queen that makes it hardest for me to understand guys who do not care aboout cock size.

I love it if he says how much he loves my ass and how good it feels and how he is going to go get some more Tops so they can enjoy this great ass. I love it even more when he delivers on that.

I love love love when he is getting close and he tells me he is going to gift me with his cum. I don't need him to moan or make a show, but the words and ways that Tops have to express their pending release are infinite and deep, and I appreciate it when they share it with me. From the quiet "gonna cum" to the violent "Take my load you dirty whore!" it is all beautiful. Please don't keep it to yourself.

And last but not least when he is done with my ass, feed me that slippery cock and let me lick it clean. Open the door and let the guys who were listening have a look, And take their turn.

I actually love it when a top just uses and dominates me.

It's all about getting those loads in my ass; knowing that I'm providing sexual release to a hot dick and guy.

Got a black fb, 9-9.5" THICK as hell and partially cut. He always fucks me hard and rough. He always cums big loads and at least 3 loads in my ass each time we hookup.

When he gets mad at me (say work schedule conflicts with his), he'll fuck me even rougher: no lube, just a small amount of spit on his dick and he slowly put half in ... then he just shoves the rest of it in in one thrust. Bitch!

Edited by wow4761

• 3 weeks later...

Like others, a good hard fuck puts me in a mental state where I'm living in the moment. As he shows his pleasure, I derive more pleasure. I'll do whatever it takes to increase his pleasure. I do everything I can to earn my liquid reward. The ultimate reward is a long, hard orgasm inside of me followed by signed of his enjoyment. The last time I was fucked, one of the guys came up to me later and said "that was fantastic - I feel like I should have at least taken you out to dinner".