Passing Through

drscorpio

• Moderators
My husband is out of town for the week, so this morning I posted my normal slutty Craigslist ad: "Looking for guys who want to fuck my ass and shoot their load inside. Evenings only. Looking to host. Send me a pic of your cock" beneath a pic of my ass.  I was checking my email throughtout my day at work, and I got several responses from guys wanting to set something up in the next few days.  No one seemed to be looking for tonight though. 

Then at 5 minutes to 5:00, I get a message asking how soon I could be free. The response didn't have a cock pic like I asked for which normally turns me off. I replied pretty much now. He responded that he was headed my way on the interstate and asked if I could host in 20 minutes. His urgency really turned my crank though, so I agreed without asking for a pic, his stats, or anything about him. 

Luckily, I live very close to my work. I rushed home and did a quick clean out. I was ready on time; he had sent a message saying he would be 5 more minutes (bonus points for courtesy). I saw his car pull in and peeked out the window. He was a handsome, young hispanic guy. I was glad my horny gamble looked to be paying off. 

I let him in, and we went to the bedroom and got undressed. He seemed a little shy keeping his white t-shirt on. He had nice hairy legs, but I was a little disappointed by his small, flaccid cock. He asked if it was ok that he only wanted to get sucked and fuck. I told him it was. He laid down on the bed, and I climbed in and began sucking his cock. He was uncut and sweaty from the car. I started sucking and he began moaning. As he began to relax, his cock grew in my mouth - and grew and grew some more. Soon I was sucking a thick, 8 inch cock that was testing my deep throating abilities. The gamble was really paying off. 

He was starting to reach for my ass, so I got up on all fours and turned to give him access while continuing the blow job. To my surprise, he started stroking my cock. "I didn't want you to think I didn't care about you enjoying it." I just moaned and sucked.

Then he asked if I had a dildo he could use on me. I hopped up and took a medium sized toy from my bedside drawer. I  greased it and my ass up nicely and resumed the position. He slid the toy into me while I continued to suck his big cock. "We have to make sure you are nice and opened up, " he said. I thought, "I am about to get one hell of a rough fuck."

He asked me to get in doggie position. I lubed his cock well with some silicone lube that I knew would not dry out. I got in postion and had just enough time to take a huge hit of poppers before he shoved his cock into me all the way in one smooth motion. Between the poppers and the lube, I was just able to stand the force of his entry. Any rougher and even an experienced slut like me would have had to yelp a bit. 

What followed was one of the best fucks I ever have had. He pumped his big cock into me over and over  varying his speed, angle, and thrust. Soon I was pressing back into him as hard as I could and milking his cock with my hole. We were both moaning and mumbling. He kept telling me how hot my ass was, and I kept telling him how good his big cock felt. It was getting very warm, and I felt him pulling off his shirt. After about 10 minutes, he started to make little pained noises. "It feels so good. I am trying so hard not to shoot." I told him to go ahead and breed me. He told me he wanted to make it last.

True to his word, he kept fucking longer. He kept changing the angle and depth, so I could feel him stretching out my hole so well. He put both hands on my lower back and pushed me down for a while. Then he lay down on top of me and crushed me into the mattress never stopping his fucking. After about another 10 minutes or so, he paused and asked if he could put me on the edge of the bed so he could stand and fuck harder. 

I flipped over and raised my legs. Then I saw his chest for the first time. It was scupted with muscle with big pecs with a deep cleft and covered all over with thick black fur. I almost came it  was so gorgeous. As he thrust back into me, I ran my hands all over his chest and pinched his nipples. He started jacking my cock. I knew I was into the intense assplay too much to cum, but it felt good to let him try. With his feet on the floor, he could slam into me really hard which he did over and over.  After another 5 minutes despite his best efforts to last, his orgasm started creeping up on him. He held my sides in his hands and pounded out a load deep into me. He pulled out. I dropped to the floor and gently cleaned his cummy cock. 

I showed him to the bathroom to wash up. We both thanked each other for the hot fuck. As he was getting dressed I told him what a stud he was and how hot the fuck had been. He seemed disappointed he hadn't lasted longer. I told him he lasted plenty long for a 24 year old while thinking he lasted a long time for any age. He seemed a little embareassed by all the praise. I assured him I meant it. 

It turned out that he was halfway back on his way from seeing his folks. Since I am at a good stopping place, he said he would like to come back again. I gave him my cell number and email address and told him he was welcome in my hole anytime. After he left, I pushed the dildo back inside scooped out some of his load. I jacked off while sucking the toy clean.  I hope I do hear from him again. My gamble on hooking up without a pic or stats certainly paid off. 

• Upvote 5