When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

On 9/10/2014 at 12:19 PM, bonsaisai said:

do you also implicitly give him the right to come inside your ass?  Or does the right to come in someone's ass have to be negotiated separately and beforehand?  Just like with a blowjob, if you're giving it to somebody, does he have the right to come in your mouth without asking you in advance?  What's the etiquette in these situations?

If we are fucking raw, I am expecting a load. Of course if that was not a clear enough message, me chanting ecstatically “I want your load!” might help them to understand my expectations of outcomes. 

I think that in these post-plague days when PrEP is the norm for those who aren’t chasers or poz that the receiver’s default is in the hole where he is (wasn’t that a Rodgers and Hammerstein tune from Sound of Music?).  The option is always there to negotiate otherwise just as the option is there to tell a guy he can’t top you unless he wears a bunny suit.  🤣

Edited by AlB

I am there to serve the top.  It is his right to unload in me and it is my duty to accept it unreservedly.  At a sex club I was once being fucked on a fuck bench.  I never saw the faces of any of the tops who unloaded in me.  At one point I tried to turn around to look at who was fucking me and the top said "turn the fuck around, it's none of your business who is fucking you.  You are a hole".  And that, sums up how I feel. 

• Piggy 1

On 6/27/2024 at 6:04 PM, Chuckybb said:

I am there to serve the top.  It is his right to unload in me and it is my duty to accept it unreservedly.  At a sex club I was once being fucked on a fuck bench.  I never saw the faces of any of the tops who unloaded in me.  At one point I tried to turn around to look at who was fucking me and the top said "turn the fuck around, it's none of your business who is fucking you.  You are a hole".  And that, sums up how I feel. 

Yuo know your responsibility as a btm!!

• Piggy 1