When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

On 9/10/2014 at 12:19 PM, bonsaisai said:

do you also implicitly give him the right to come inside your ass?  Or does the right to come in someone's ass have to be negotiated separately and beforehand?  Just like with a blowjob, if you're giving it to somebody, does he have the right to come in your mouth without asking you in advance?  What's the etiquette in these situations?

When I topped, if you let me fuck raw (and I usually did) I am shooting in you. I have been ask ahead of time not to cum inside and I often declined. I’m not good at pulling out. 

When I bottom it’s obvious that I want the load in me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I always want it bare.  I'm never going to ask a top to wear a condom, I will never insult him like that, suggesting that I don't want his cum in me.  Taking loads is something I was born to do, and I've never outgrown that need.  I expect a top to cum inside of me, and I want him to do it.  I want his seed to mark me and bond us forever.  I want him to have all the pleasures involved in shooting his load into me, as deep as it will go.  When it's over, I want us both to know that he made me his, and I'm eager to do it again.

I think if you ask the top to put an an condom on then that you saying not cuming in inside and not risking it, but if you say I like it bareback/ raw then  the top sude cum inside them wether thay neg or poz, as you no the risk when you say    bareback/raw,  you ether want risk or not you cant have it both ways, so  I tops shud cum in bottoms if thay want it bareback/raw and not say any think  that's the more turned not knowing. 

When I’m bottoming, I expect the top to cum deep inside me. If he were to pull out, not only would I be extremely disappointed, but it makes me feel that I’m not good enough to receive his seed. Thankfully I have never had that happen. I think most guys expect to unload. It is the ultimate pleasure to feel that hot, sticky cream rubbing around and coating your cock and his guts.

When I top, I expect to finish inside the bottom. The bottom has worked so hard and prepared to be fucked, it’s just rude not to reward their hard efforts. Plus, the feeling of shooting deep into a man’s guts is mind-blowing. The bottom I regularly fuck makes sure to grab my hips and ass so there is no possible way my cum will escape his wet, tight hole. In fact, he always begs me to stay inside him for a while after I cum so he ensures he is getting every drop of my seed. It brings you together on a deeper level when you share that part of yourself with another man. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...