Question... Curable Pesky Std's

Question for you sluts and cumunion pigs out there. I have wanted to goto bb parties but I wonder about std's other the HIV . I'm already Poz. Those of you who attend. Do you assume afterwards that you have caught something and go get tested ? I am a cum pig and a slut and sometimes a whore. Just curious if you all visit a doctor after each mega party. Thanks for info

Guest manfun456

I seem to get something almost every time I bottom, especially at CumUnion. It is pesky and I avoid playing until I recover, but then I can't resist going back. 

I've had really bad luck with this. Every time I have a lot of partners in a short period of time, I get chlamydia. It's happened three times now. In a way, I feel like it's punishment for being slutty. I have no idea who gave it to me each time. It's easy enough to treat, but it's still annoying.

Guest outdatedaccount

Have overall had pretty good luck on that front.  Have from time to time gotten something but I just get it taken care of and try not to spread it to anyone else.   If you bottom then they need to do a rectal swab and not the urine test, most doctors will do a UA if you say you think you caught something cause they only think in top/straight terms.  Course the doc may just say "that's ok I don't need to swab your ass" (look at your nasty hole :( ) cause rectal tests aren't super reliable anyway and if you think you have something we'll just treat it to make sure.  The only thing I really don't want to get and so far haven't is herpes, just because of the painful outbreaks.  Most other things have few painful symptoms or none at all.  Good to get Syphillis test periodically to, it can cause neurological and brain problems that are irreversible if it goes too long.  

Back before HIV was an issue guys were much more open about STD's, and ironically they were in some ways better about getting them treated.  Bearbandit may chime in about this too.

The main thing was that you wanted to have the sex, but you didn't want to be sidelined with STD's so you just went and got them treated.  Additionally there was a lot less shame in letting your sexual partners know, because many people were sluts, and there wasn't the feeling of dread about going to the doctor for it.  HIV changed that because if you told someone they may have gonorrhea, they may automatically become scared they also have HIV.  

IMO, if you are a sexually active gay man, not using condoms some of the time or all of the time, you should get a full panel of tests 3-4 times a year, sometimes more depending on how much sex you have.  It is inevitable that sexually active gay men will get an STD at some point.  Its usually not a huge deal, but they need to be treated, so everyone doesn't get them.   

For me, in addition to the full panel tests every 3-4 times a year, I go if I have symptoms, or if I have a period with a lot of sex, like say IML, where things are likely to be transmitted.