Milking

Jakelc

Anyone else into being milked. I like being on all fours and fingered or fisted while my top pulls my cock down like an udder and makes me cum. It started as a fetish for a daddy who breeds me but I've gotten into it. I wondered if anyone else liked or did this.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I love getting milked on all fours! Also love getting my cock edged relentlessly for hours at a time, and getting the sensitive head polished after i've cum.

I find it makes me go weak at the knees if I've been edged for a long time. Especially if my tip is being rubbed straight after I've cum.

• 2 weeks later...

i also enjoy being milked again and again - and my head being smeered with my cum.... it is very difficult for me to keep the pace after several cummings and painfull too. but like to be fucked many times when being milked. at the end it can be very hot in specific sessions.... 

• Upvote 1

What is your particular definition of being milked?

Different people talk about it in different ways. My understanding is it is when a bottom is jacked off over and over again, cuming each time, until no jizz spurts...and then continuing to go. 

What are the other varieties of this?

Years ago I bumped onto a site called milking.com. Site was only one or two pages ("More coming soon!)" and advertised a facility where guys (gay or straight) could go to get milked by machines. Upon arrival you would have to undress and were blindfolded. You would then be led to a barn with benches with holes in them. Guys would lay face down on a bench and a milking device (similar to cow milking or nowadays the Venus2000?) would be attached to their cock. The machine would then milk you over and over and over as long as you wanted or until you couldn't take it anymore. Even though it was totally anonymous and the guys wouldn't be able to see the other ones getting milked they would still hear each other moaning and cumming (was the idea), adding to the experience. Once done you would be led back, unmasked, get dressed and be on your way.

The idea was fucking horny and I returned to that site many times to see if it was fully up and running. Of course at one time when I went back again the site didn't exist anymore.

I just tried again and all you get in Google is pics from chicks milking guys. 

• Upvote 2

Years ago I bumped onto a site called milking.com. Site was only one or two pages ("More coming soon!)" and advertised a facility where guys (gay or straight) could go to get milked by machines. Upon arrival you would have to undress and were blindfolded. You would then be led to a barn with benches with holes in them. Guys would lay face down on a bench and a milking device (similar to cow milking or nowadays the Venus2000?) would be attached to their cock. The machine would then milk you over and over and over as long as you wanted or until you couldn't take it anymore. Even though it was totally anonymous and the guys wouldn't be able to see the other ones getting milked they would still hear each other moaning and cumming (was the idea), adding to the experience. Once done you would be led back, unmasked, get dressed and be on your way.

The idea was fucking horny and I returned to that site many times to see if it was fully up and running. Of course at one time when I went back again the site didn't exist anymore.

That is one of my ultimate fantasies. I wish there was something similar near me but I can't find a single one in Britain. I know you can buy a milking machine but it wouldn't be the same experience, enjoyable but not as hot.

• Upvote 1

It doesn't happen all that often, but I have milked a number of boys. The routine I have developed is to have the boy jerk off for about 15 minutes or so to get him going with anticipation of having his cock controlled. I then restrain his wrists and ankles to the head and foot boards and jerk him until he's beyond begging for a release. It takes getting a rhythm going and pulling back when I sense he might shoot and different jerking techniques like firmly grabbing his cock and jerking him or going loosely up and down his cock with my hand and also resting him for a few minutes every so often. It's all about keeping him on the edge over and over but denying him an orgasm. The most effective way of making the boy squirm and lose control is to put a thin, small toy of about 6 inches in him and have his cunt muscles draw it in and out massaging his prostate while I own his cock. Keep this up for a couple of hours and he will shoot a massive load that just keeps on spurting. And then flip him over and breed him - he's so spent at that point that he's just all cunt wanting to be bitched out by Daddy.

• Upvote 7

It doesn't happen all that often, but I have milked a number of boys. The routine I have developed is to have the boy jerk off for about 15 minutes or so to get him going with anticipation of having his cock controlled. I then restrain his wrists and ankles to the head and foot boards and jerk him until he's beyond begging for a release. It takes getting a rhythm going and pulling back when I sense he might shoot and different jerking techniques like firmly grabbing his cock and jerking him or going loosely up and down his cock with my hand and also resting him for a few minutes every so often. It's all about keeping him on the edge over and over but denying him an orgasm. The most effective way of making the boy squirm and lose control is to put a thin, small toy of about 6 inches in him and have his cunt muscles draw it in and out massaging his prostate while I own his cock. Keep this up for a couple of hours and he will shoot a massive load that just keeps on spurting. And then flip him over and breed him - he's so spent at that point that he's just all cunt wanting to be bitched out by Daddy.

I think I'm in love with you, I'd love to have that done by daddy before he breeds me and whores me out

Years ago I bumped onto a site called milking.com. Site was only one or two pages ("More coming soon!)" and advertised a facility where guys (gay or straight) could go to get milked by machines. …

I remember that site, kept going back to see if it developed, then forgot about it. Just checked archive.org they must have blocked it from being indexed since there's no record of it.