Anyone Like Skinny, Geeky Guys With Big Dicks?

Guest Saturn1

I have always been attracted to tall, skinny, nerdy guys especially if they have glasses.  I am 5' 10", thicker guy with huge dick and there is nothing better than fucking a bigger guy than me.  I also love long legs, holding them like tv antennas while i fuck them getting off on their big feet.  It's been a good 10 years since I have has a boyfriend like that, wish that would change.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a couple of these guys at my local bookstore which is around the corner from the university, They're normally pretty tall geeky & nerdy but always packing a huge boner, I get them in the dark room bend over & let them pound there jizz in my cunt.

hmmm! never had that combo b4 haha. I've been with a skinny guy who has the biggest dick I ever personally seen (damn thing looked like a spray can) . He was way bigger than me (i'm not ashamed to say) about 14 inches long and really thick (he was in drag). I fucked him and had a great time , but I couldn't get over what I had seen hahahaha , I didn't noticed it til he turned on his back and motioned for me to fuck him, in my mind I was like "WTF IZ THAT ?!?!?" ...........i see why he was getting fucked by guys cause NO WAY WOULD ANY GIRL OR GUY LET HIM TOP .......(hell he would fit anyway lol/and that real talk)

I once met an Indian young geek. Very tall and thin. He had a huge dick. He lubed up real good and we fucked. He shot a load stayed in and shot again. He said girls would not let him fuck them because of the size. After a few minutes of pain it worked for me.

• Upvote 1