Anyone Want To Help Moderate Breeding Zone?

rawTOP

• Administrators

Once again, I've been really bad about taking care of this site. So…

I've upgraded EvilQueerPig, BearBandit, DrScorpio and JizzDumpWI to moderator status. I'll be in touch with you guys shortly.

Bear4Breeding – your past infractions were pretty serious, so I won't be using you as a moderator (but thanks for the offer).

rtpbbcub - thanks, but since I had the option of guys who were more active on the site, I'm going with them.

Bear4Breeding – your past infractions were pretty serious, so I won't be using you as a moderator (but thanks for the offer).

Would accidentally replying to a question that was posted in the wrong section once disqualify me? ;)

If you are still looking for some help / or might need a replacement at a later point in time: although I maybe don't write as many posts here as some others (mine tend to be longer, though *LOL), I check in regularly, I've been on this forum for quite some time now (i.e. not likely to disappear in a few weeks), I'm multilingual and I have previous experience moderating large forums.

Edited by GermanFucker

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, if you're still looking for help, I'm more than happy to help you out.  I've been here a while, but only recently have I started posting more and more, so don't know if I hit your threshold of activity.  I'm also an IT guy here, for what it's worth.  No worries either way.  :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.