I Wanna Go To A Cumunion Party Tomorrow

confused321

Hi guys, I am considering going to a cumunion party. I've fantasized about bareback bottoming for a while, but I don't know if I am ready. However, I do like sucking dick and swallowing cum, but since I think cumunion parties are mostly just barefucking, would it be pointless for me to go to just suck dick? Would people be angry at me if I didn't want to get fucked? Can anyone share their experience at these parties?

I've not been to one (yet), but I very much doubt that anyone would be 'angry' with you if you went to a cumunion party and then only gave oral.  They'd probably just think you are a bit of a newb and move on (which, with the greatest respect, also comes across from your post).

Honestly, I would try out your local gay bath-house first so you can get a feel for the public anonymous sex scene, that way by the time you go to cumunion you'll be experienced enough to know that "no means no" and what to do if someone won't take no for an answer.

[edit] or go with a friend that you trust.  Just knowing a friendly face is in the vicinity will give you a lot of confidence.

Edited by sluttysublad

It's like me fantasizing about going to Fickstutenmarkt in Berlin, and bottom. I've been a top for 20+ years, and being bottom only twice this year. I don't think I'm ready for being a bottom at Fickstutenmarkt yet. Gotta feel some more dicks up my ass in darkrooms first.

• Upvote 2