Serious Or Playful Top?

mike258

Do you bottoms like tops who are serious -- domineering, rough, focused on churning your insides with his cock -- or do you like a playful, less serious top? My fuckbud says I'm the former. I guess it's true. I like seeing the reaction I get when I slam my cock deep into his hole and when he says I'm gonna make him cum. That said, fucking is always fun, even if you're not exactly playful about it.

Both can be fun.  Serious tops tend to sweep me away with intensity that drives me crazy and makes me feel truly submissive. Playful tops with less intensity can still get me going but definitely doesnt put me at that place in my head of true submissiveness

I think a bit of both is hot, a guy that is always dominate gets a bit boring after a while & the same can be said about a guy who is too playful, I would like one that can be both, Now where do i go to to order it. hahaha

Both are hot. Depends on mood and connection. There are times I want to be totally dominated and other times when I just want a light hearted romp. Variety is the spice of life.

Well damn.... Guess I don't need to reply since these two said it perfectly...

• Upvote 1